Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was about to say.. Insurance job or debts / gangsters . Wrights are well known for shady dealings so... All his personal coverage is very forced and fake. Like showing how devastated he is and how others did this to him. This will blow up.. Poor arg his career is over
Erm what career?😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the big dramatic post rough arse Leah put up, all the family pics and saying they’re reaching out to anyone in Spain who can help with rebuilding/furniture etc, they don’t want it for free though, er not much! If it’s genuine it’s terrible timing after he lost his Dad and it would make you feel for someone but something just doesn’t sit right with me! Probably all the dramatics from the Wrights not helping!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the big dramatic post rough arse Leah put up, all the family pics and saying they’re reaching out to anyone in Spain who can help with rebuilding/furniture etc, they don’t want it for free though, er not much! If it’s genuine it’s terrible timing after he lost his Dad and it would make you feel for someone but something just doesn’t sit right with me! Probably all the dramatics from the Wrights not helping!

But surely if it's arson and they're not responsible they can claim anything back on insurance?

Reactions: 3
Remember when Elliot and Lewis bleugh had a boxing match and Leah was dressed like Gypsy bride crying as Elliot walked in. I’m sure she fancies him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Elliot's stories are soooooooo suspicious!!! After the 'devastating' fire complete with accompanying 'head in hands' photos, he's on Insta completely starting the reno and laughing and joking............. almost as if the fire wasn't a big deal. Also, if it's a crime scene (as he alleged arson) - could they start renovating so soon?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You have to wonder what kind of people find her inspirational. It must be nice to live in their world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You have to wonder what kind of people find her inspirational. It must be nice to live in their world 😂
I don't know anything about her to find her inspirational! All I know is she wantedbto be a singer, had an underwear shop, got a boob job, had a bad relationship and had a few dramas with a couple of people on TOWIE! What books does she read, what's her stance on abortion, is she a feminist, what films does she like, what kind things has she done, how much does she donate to charity, does she care about human rights and animal rights, what's her opinion on period poverty and free school meals, who are her inspirations?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.