Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll be all set for a big reopening event in a couple of months’ time - ooh just as international travel starts again, fancy that!!

Reactions: 11
It's all sooo obviously an insurance job :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: business will not have been good over lockdown because it is a tourist restaurant frequented by the wrights and co. The locals don't have anything to do with the place! I'd imagine they have lost a pretty big chunk of money over the past year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's all sooo obviously an insurance job :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: business will not have been good over lockdown because it is a tourist restaurant frequented by the wrights and co. The locals don't have anything to do with the place! I'd imagine they have lost a pretty big chunk of money over the past year.
God, I can't imagine what the Spanish must think about a bunch of Essex chavs dressed in white having to listen to Arg sing?? I hope they don't think that's a fair representation of the Brits but then again............... it probably is.

• Haha
God, I can't imagine what the Spanish must think about a bunch of Essex chavs dressed in white having to listen to Arg sing?? I hope they don't think that's a fair representation of the Brits but then again............... it probably is.
Certain kinds of chavvy Brits

Reactions: 2
Elliott taking note from his cousin then? Don’t forget Mark’s bar had a mysterious fire incident too...

So did the Sugar Hut (the night before my birthday, I was livid). It’s the Essex way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elliott taking note from his cousin then? Don’t forget Mark’s bar had a mysterious fire incident too...

So did the Sugar Hut (the night before my birthday, I was livid). It’s the Essex way 🤣
Lauren’s beauty salon had a fire too . . . Essex seems a very dangerous county!!

• Haha
Loads of the comments on the Daily Fail article saying Jess is Natalya’s Mum, have they been reading here 😂
Someone saying Jess had a long period off school at 14/15 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Again, his Insta is weird. He's saying it was arson........ and he has no idea who would do it because he doesn't have any enemies and it must be jealousy. A bit weird that he was targeted by arsonists isn't it??

Reactions: 7
Again, his Insta is weird. He's saying it was arson........ and he has no idea who would do it because he doesn't have any enemies and it must be jealousy. A bit weird that he was targeted by arsonists isn't it??
It is

Reactions: 4
Was about to say.. Insurance job or debts / gangsters . Wrights are well known for shady dealings so... All his personal coverage is very forced and fake. Like showing how devastated he is and how others did this to him. This will blow up.. Poor arg his career is over

Reactions: 10
Was about to say.. Insurance job or debts / gangsters . Wrights are well known for shady dealings so... All his personal coverage is very forced and fake. Like showing how devastated he is and how others did this to him. This will blow up.. Poor arg his career is over
Yes, odd how there were photographers around capturing the 'devastated' candid shots. Also - the fire brigade are quoted in the Mail (sorry!) saying that they don't know how the fire started as yet so why is Elliot saying it was arsonists? Something not quite right there.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes, odd how there were photographers around capturing the 'devastated' candid shots. Also - the fire brigade are quoted in the Mail (sorry!) saying that they don't know how the fire started as yet so why is Elliot saying it was arsonists? Something not quite right there.
he is too stupid to pull this off. You are right. Why is he saying what caused it unless he know already. Bet cctv wasn't working that night. ....

Reactions: 8
he is too stupid to pull this off. You are right. Why is he saying what caused it unless he know already. Bet cctv wasn't working that night. ....
If he has done this, God I hope he gets done for it. I realise he may have nothing to do with it of course, but something isn't adding up.

Reactions: 6
The only thing that makes me think it wasn’t him is why now and not earlier in the pandemic? Is stuff beginning to reopen in Spain now?

Let's hope Jess didn't plan her wedding there lol
she has probably told Elliot that she wants a full refurb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only thing that makes me think it wasn’t him is why now and not earlier in the pandemic? Is stuff beginning to reopen in Spain now?

she has probably told Elliot that she wants a full refurb 🤣
I think there's a curfew and limited numbers on dining outside so yes, the restaurant would still be taking a big hit now.

Reactions: 2
Maybe they needed the fire so they could avoid having Arg back

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.