Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you actually imagine the carry on from Carol on Prinjess’s wedding day? Imagine the comments that will pass through those thin lips to leary Leah when Michelle rocks up looking better than Jess. There will absolutely be a fight of some kind and Leah will start it on Carols behalf and Jess will be in tears because she’s such a pretty princess and she just wanted it to be classy and everyone’s embarrassed themselves and she’ll have to stare into elliots eyes until she feels beautiful again 🤩
I hope it's that good but she is marrying William not Elliot😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you actually imagine the carry on from Carol on Prinjess’s wedding day? Imagine the comments that will pass through those thin lips to leary Leah when Michelle rocks up looking better than Jess. There will absolutely be a fight of some kind and Leah will start it on Carols behalf and Jess will be in tears because she’s such a pretty princess and she just wanted it to be classy and everyone’s embarrassed themselves and she’ll have to stare into elliots eyes until she feels beautiful again 🤩
I wonder if Michelle is Bridesmaid. I dont think Michelle will want to be part of The OK! shoot if they get one. I think she'll stay away from wrecking her

I dont know who Leah is. But I think Michelle and Jess are pretty girls but the whole Towie image association is tacky.
Its like episodes of Eastenders.

Im sure it will have a TV doc series attached.
These reality Stars SELL IT ALL these days.
Nowt off limits🙄😒

Probably an Only Fans The Wedding Night😳

Yuck it will be a Jess ego Fest with the Wright family behaving like they own the Church, the vicar the reception and everything
Wonder what his family are like? Anyone know anything about him other than he is a mate of Marks (who probably bullied him) and that he is a successful "businessman".
Id love to see her take to the microphone like Katie did at her wedding or was that someone else.

276C1C7E-30DC-4D9C-B8AA-A3DAD0CD63BF.png

Jess is in a show soon 😳 was shocked when it popped up on my local theatre’s Facebook page!

• Haha
  • Wow
love how she had to have a more over the top photo than the others.
Is it wrong I want to go and see this?! Just to see how bad it is! And can you imagine Carol? She’ll be bollocking the director of Jess doesn’t get enough of a role!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s what I thought. But at £27 a ticket and no one to come with me I doubt I will be finding out first hand! Still kinda want to though...
I know what you mean I would feel the same

Reactions: 1
I remember her and Carol bragging about this show before it was cancelled due to lockdown. £27 to watch Jess sing Valerie 🤣

love how she had to have a more over the top photo than the others.
Is it wrong I want to go and see this?! Just to see how bad it is! And can you imagine Carol? She’ll be bollocking the director of Jess doesn’t get enough of a role!
Carol will be front row at every show, she’ll be insufferable!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I remember her and Carol bragging about this show before it was cancelled due to lockdown. £27 to watch Jess sing Valerie 🤣

Carol will be front row at every show, she’ll be insufferable!
Carol can duck off 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Id be up for that. I Think it will be rows full of Tattlers...amongst the Wright Clan of course!
I want to see this...is it touring or just in one location.

Michelle is a bridesmaid. The DM reported on how gorgeous Michelle looked when she opened the door to Jess asking her to be a bridesmaid. Even in that situation, It was about Michelle being pretty.

• Haha
Id be up for that. I Think it will be rows full of Tattlers...amongst the Wright Clan of course!
I want to see this...is it touring or just in one location.
It's touring. Got 49 dates according the website. Now I want to find some local tattlers for an evening of drinking and laughing at Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
god I forgot how bad that actually was 😩😩😩😂😂🆘🆘🆘
She could give Katie Price a run for her money with cringe moves...🙈.
I do like Jess though but she takes herself too seriously and thats funny...
Who directed the video... a comedian 🤣

Remember Katie Price and Hurricane

She mustve been out of it. Its like awful karoake and people paid😬😳
Or were paid

Omg 👀👀👀 why would they keep the dancing parts in 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So we can crack up laughing...

defo thinking not a music video director...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.