Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this from someone with wonky botox eye, the most ridicluous set of bolt ons, and a boyfriend who seems to indulge in botox, if his shiny forehead is anything to go by...this family really grind my gears!
Don’t forget the boyfriends clearly tinted eyelashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Jess having a laugh commenting about people having work done 🤣🤣🤣
Jess I thought just had her boobs done? I always saw her as pretty just now her makeup is better..not that gypsy essex look of orange tans they all had in series 1 and 2...

Mind you in lockdown botox and surgeries can still continue in places ... so maybe shes been busy....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Eeek seen the news about Elliott’s bar in spain 🙈 he hasn’t had an easy run this past while

Here’s a link about Elliott’s bar - sorry it’s the Mail, first article I found!

Sorry to sound incredibly suspicious but my first thought was ‘insurance job’? 🙈 He must be struggling financially between covid and having been back in the UK a lot. Hope I’m wrong though!

Reactions: 18
Here’s a link about Elliott’s bar - sorry it’s the Mail, first article I found!

Sorry to sound incredibly suspicious but my first thought was ‘insurance job’? 🙈 He must be struggling financially between covid and having been back in the UK a lot. Hope I’m wrong though!
That was exactly what I was thinking. The hen dos must've really dried up in the past year and I don't think any local Spanish would go there if you paid them. He worded the explanation quite strangely as well.

Reactions: 8
That was exactly what I was thinking. The hen dos must've really dried up in the past year and I don't think any local Spanish would go there if you paid them. He worded the explanation quite strangely as well.
I thought it was odd that he put “it is with regret that Olivia’s had a fire” - is that guilt or just not being very good with words? 🤔

Yeah and the well-staged photos of him with his head in hands, and sitting staring on a wall - how convenient that the paps were nearby!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.