Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To Carol David Beckham or Oedipus are the pinnacle of perfect manhood 😄 the only types good enough for her gel. She likes a cocky, flash, good looking (in her eyes,) not too clever and very rich. She thought her Josh would be a premier league footballer and probably marry one of Little Mix 😜 but she can manipulate Hollie so she's ok. Imagine her as mother of the bride.
She is the Mother in law from hell itself, Jess's man looks about of a wimp so god help him in that unholy clan. He will be forced to wear the white uniform I'm the cheesy family photos, he really should escape to Acapulco as soon as he can

Reactions: 5
I find it odd that neither of the sons have given her the much longed for Grandchild just with them both being married and Josh being with. Hollie since they were young. I wonder is there an agreement in the family that Jess gets to birth the Golden Grandchild.
Let's face it, Mark and Michelle aren't far off calling it quits so that's not gonna happen!

• Haha
I find it odd that neither of the sons have given her the much longed for Grandchild just with them both being married and Josh being with. Hollie since they were young. I wonder is there an agreement in the family that Jess gets to birth the Golden Grandchild.
Hopefully they are both firing blanks and won't be reproducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eugh Carole would be a mother in law from hell!!!! She has such high expectations especially when you consider that she doesn’t exactly have a high flying career herself lol

Reactions: 4
Eugh Carole would be a mother in law from hell!!!! She has such high expectations especially when you consider that she doesn’t exactly have a high flying career herself lol
She is The Mother of Mark, the Second Coming, I think she can now rest on her laurels 🤣
I bet she'll get drunk at Jess's wedding and cause a huge row.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is The Mother of Mark, the Second Coming, I think she can now rest on her laurels 🤣
I really hope it will be on ITVBe

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Money must be drying up for the Wrights, Hollie was on stories saying both her businesses have suffered with the pandemic that’s why she’s doing the lumi, she must be trying to become an instahun as well because she’s talking a lot more on her stories. Surprised big Mark couldn’t throw them £20k to tide them over from one of his dodgy dealings 🤪
Bloody Natalya needs to get a proper job, she‘s constantly plugging the lumi as well. She even had old goat face Carol on it last night, jeez she looks rough close up 😂. Jeez, Natalya seems as dull as dishwater, she might have the looks but she certainly hasn’t got the personality!

Reactions: 8
Money must be drying up for the Wrights, Hollie was on stories saying both her businesses have suffered with the pandemic that’s why she’s doing the lumi, she must be trying to become an instahun as well because she’s talking a lot more on her stories. Surprised big Mark couldn’t throw them £20k to tide them over from one of his dodgy dealings 🤪
Bloody Natalya needs to get a proper job, she‘s constantly plugging the lumi as well. She even had old goat face Carol on it last night, jeez she looks rough close up 😂. Jeez, Natalya seems as dull as dishwater, she might have the looks but she certainly hasn’t got the personality!
Jess, Natalya and Hollie need to find proper jobs. Jess has been chasing fame as pop singer as a TV personality and model for years nothing has really come of it. If it wasn't for social media they would have been forgotten about by now. They keep promoting tatt to try and stay relevant.

Jess, Natalya and Hollie need to find proper jobs. Jess has been chasing fame as pop singer as a TV personality and model for years nothing has really come of it. If it wasn't for social media they would have been forgotten about by now. They keep promoting tatt to try and stay relevant.
It’s a bloody joke, instead of Jess moaning about being stuck in all the time she could have volunteered somewhere during the pandemic, i know she’d have loved the attention but she could have done something! Lazy work shy twats the lot of them!

It’s a bloody joke, instead of Jess moaning about being stuck in all the time she could have volunteered somewhere during the pandemic, i know she’d have loved the attention but she could have done something! Lazy work shy twats the lot of them!
These kind of people are being overvalued in society, it's all down to social media. In reality they would be living in council houses and shopping inLidl and Matalan. They just prance about on the gram taking bloody selfies.

Elliot Wright I'd having big events in his Spanish gaffe in May and June and guess what? The dress code is "strictly white" 😂 what IS it with this family and white?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
These kind of people are being overvalued in society, it's all down to social media. In reality they would be living in council houses and shopping inLidl and Matalan. They just prance about on the gram taking bloody selfies.

Elliot Wright I'd having big events in his Spanish gaffe in May and June and guess what? The dress code is "strictly white" 😂 what IS it with this family and white?
I think they think it’s classy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a wedding that will be.
Hopefully the doors are VERY wide to fit all them ego's in.

Jess and the family must be letter/email writing to Boris to ensure this pandemic can make way for her nuptials..🎱🔮

Poor Michelle I wonder if she will be sensible enough/or her PR to double book to avoid the cheesy AlWright! mag spread.🙈

Michelle Bridesmaid? Maid of honour? Im sure theres a bonus if MK is in the shots🤑

I do enjoy the Wrights. Im not into Towie but watched series 1 & 2 there hilarious 🤣
I still cant believe they havent all got a family show...😄
Jess - singer & fashion designer
Younger sister - The model sister
Mark - Radio & TV host, fitness guru & footballer

Anymore in the family???.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I remember seeing on insta that Michelle is one of Jess bridesmaids! She’s prob raging now she won’t be able to escape as easy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What a wedding that will be.
Hopefully the doors are VERY wide to fit all them ego's in.

Jess and the family must be letter/email writing to Boris to ensure this pandemic can make way for her nuptials..🎱🔮

Poor Michelle I wonder if she will be sensible enough/or her PR to double book to avoid the cheesy AlWright! mag spread.🙈

Michelle Bridesmaid? Maid of honour? Im sure theres a bonus if MK is in the shots🤑

I do enjoy the Wrights. Im not into Towie but watched series 1 & 2 there hilarious 🤣
I still cant believe they havent all got a family show...😄
Jess - singer & fashion designer
Younger sister - The model sister
Mark - Radio & TV host, fitness guru & footballer

Anymore in the family???....
Josh the "professional footballer" who plays for lower grade teams and his vacant malleable wife Holly. I think he looks like Nanny Pat more than any of them

Josh the "professional footballer" who plays for lower grade teams and his vacant malleable wife Holly. I think he looks like Nanny Pat more than any of them
Haha not saying Mark has charisma but side by side they don’t even seem related. Jess and Mark seem more alike where as him and Natalia are as dull as dishwater. Wasn’t Jess getting a reality show for her own wedding?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.