Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine her saying how she wants something classy and elegant which in Chigwell Chat translates to the complete opposite. Carol will be sat looking as if everyone’s shitting on the floor in front of her and trying to look 30 years younger than her age.
I met carol once and I've never heard a more accurate description of being in a room with her. Horrible woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Spill the beans!
Sorry no tea, I was somewhere for work but barely spoke to her, face like a slapped behind though and thought they were the dog nuts when we had zero interest in working with her market stall tat they were flogging at the time. In the style were there as well and Binky was also incredibly rude and stuck up

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry no tea, I was somewhere for work but barely spoke to her, face like a slapped behind though and thought they were the dog nuts when we had zero interest in working with her market stall tat they were flogging at the time. In the style were there as well and Binky was also incredibly rude and stuck up
Who is Binky? Her pet dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh right what a stupid name.
I never really got into MIC, watched a few episodes but I suppose I just didn’t comprehend why people from such obviously affluent backgrounds were willing to act like complete plebs in front of the cameras for a bit of airtime. I know that’s the whole point of reality tv but MIC just didn’t sit right with me. I preferred the likes of Big Brother which was completely unscripted and had people from all walks of life thrown together.

I never really got into MIC, watched a few episodes but I suppose I just didn’t comprehend why people from such obviously affluent backgrounds were willing to act like complete plebs in front of the cameras for a bit of airtime. I know that’s the whole point of reality tv but MIC just didn’t sit right with me. I preferred the likes of Big Brother which was completely unscripted and had people from all walks of life thrown together.
Ok agree I couldn't see it as being genuine. Toff wasn't upper class at all. Her Dad was a mechanic and she went to the local grammar school. She ACTS upper class thus comes over as a caricature in an Agatha Christie novel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok agree I couldn't see it as being genuine. Toff wasn't upper class at all. Her Dad was a mechanic and she went to the local grammar school. She ACTS upper class thus comes over as a caricature in an Agatha Christie novel.
What I thought Toff was ever so posh, look who she affiliated herself with in the Jungle, which was also a place that Jess’s brother went to reshape public option of him. Had to bring it back to the Wrights as I realised I took it off topic by bringing up MIC.

Carol probably calls her dogs after members of the Royal Family 🤣

Reactions: 2
What I thought Toff was ever so posh, look who she affiliated herself with in the Jungle, which was also a place that Jess’s brother went to reshape public option of him. Had to bring it back to the Wrights as I realised I took it off topic by bringing up MIC.

Carol probably calls her dogs after members of the Royal Family 🤣
I would have thought they would have no imagination when naming pets e.g naming a German shepherd Sheba or a striped tabby cat Stripey, a black lab Blackie and a black cat Sooty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won’t get married if she can’t have a huge day, show off and be the centre of attention. She wants a wedding, not a marriage.

Reactions: 9
Carol and Jess looked well chuffed on Instagram regarding lockdown being eased, I think that they are hearing wedding bells loud and clear.

Reactions: 4
Carol and Jess looked well chuffed on Instagram regarding lockdown being eased, I think that they are hearing wedding bells loud and clear.
Carol has been preparing for this for decades. She has publicly dug out Jess that her younger sister will reach the altar first. She had ambitions of Jess marrying "up", Essex royalty. She hated Ricky and accused Jess of settling and punching down.

Reactions: 1
Carol has been preparing for this for decades. She has publicly dug out Jess that her younger sister will reach the altar first. She had ambitions of Jess marrying "up", Essex royalty. She hated Ricky and accused Jess of settling and punching down.
Not being funny but the new bloke's hardly a catch. I wonder what Carol thinks! Does he have a job?

Not being funny but the new bloke's hardly a catch. I wonder what Carol thinks! Does he have a job?
I think officially a businessman. Carol wanted the equivalent of a David Beckham or a Mark Wright for her daughter. Re the Elon Musk lookalike Jess is engaged to I would guess she thinks Jess is settling but will groom Nataliya to marry well although I know she has been in a "relationship" since saw was 13 but Carol has probs seen him off or will do.

• Haha
I think officially a businessman. Carol wanted the equivalent of a David Beckham or a Mark Wright for her daughter. Re the Elon Musk lookalike Jess is engaged to I would guess she thinks Jess is settling but will groom Nataliya to marry well although I know she has been in a "relationship" since saw was 13 but Carol has probs seen him off or will do.
"Officially a businessman" 😁is that code for crook? Beckam and Mark Wright are chavs!😂

"Officially a businessman" 😁is that code for crook? Beckam and Mark Wright are chavs!😂
To Carol David Beckham or Oedipus are the pinnacle of perfect manhood 😄 the only types good enough for her gel. She likes a cocky, flash, good looking (in her eyes,) not too clever and very rich. She thought her Josh would be a premier league footballer and probably marry one of Little Mix 😜 but she can manipulate Hollie so she's ok. Imagine her as mother of the bride.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To Carol David Beckham or Oedipus are the pinnacle of perfect manhood 😄 the only types good enough for her gel. She likes a cocky, flash, good looking (in her eyes,) not too clever and very rich. She thought her Josh would be a premier league footballer and probably marry one of Little Mix 😜 but she can manipulate Hollie so she's ok. Imagine her as mother of the bride.
I'll never forget that monstrosity she wore to Mark's wedding - she looked an absolute state!

Reactions: 3
I find it odd that neither of the sons have given her the much longed for Grandchild just with them both being married and Josh being with. Hollie since they were young. I wonder is there an agreement in the family that Jess gets to birth the Golden Grandchild.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.