Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t say Mark has charisma just the well honed patter of a player. He’s superficial and smarmy with an air of superiority about him. I could imagine him helping an old dear across the street then complaining afterwards that she smelt of mothballs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joshs wife Holly seems to have got a lot of filler in her face because she looks a lot different.. before this I thought she was the image of Carol.. more so than any of her own kids ..

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t say Mark has charisma just the well honed patter of a player. He’s superficial and smarmy with an air of superiority about him. I could imagine him helping an old dear across the street then complaining afterwards that she smelt of mothballs 🤔
That's a good description of him

I think jess is actually the most intelligent one of the wright's. She went to uni and in towie Carol had photos of her graduation always in shot. I thought jess actually came across as the most normal one (before ricky and other desperate dating sagas to keep a storyline) and quite clever but she is very brainwashed into the wright illuminati.
If she is the clever one then the rest of them must be way below average. Mark has the patter but he is not as clever as he thinks, Natalya seems to lack brains and personality

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she was normal way back in series one. But now they all believe they’re celebrities, and keep feeding each other’s egos.

Reactions: 3
That's a good description of him

If she is the clever one then the rest of them must be way below average. Mark has the patter but he is not as clever as he thinks, Natalya seems to lack brains and personality
All of them are very very dull people not much of a personality between the lot of them including Michelle! Boring boring boring! Looks arent everything but they must help because there personalities and intellegence certainly didnt get them on the tele. Just massive show offs the lot of them all very vain and think they deserve 20 holidays a year. Dont ever see them doing anything good forvthe world conidering how rich they are nooooo just sell lumi spas and terrible clothing

Reactions: 5
All of them are very very dull people not much of a personality between the lot of them including Michelle! Boring boring boring! Looks arent everything but they must help because there personalities and intellegence certainly didnt get them on the tele. Just massive show offs the lot of them all very vain and think they deserve 20 holidays a year. Dont ever see them doing anything good forvthe world conidering how rich they are nooooo just sell lumi spas and terrible clothing
Can you imagine being on holiday at the same time as them lot who only seem to go away en masse. Id say they are those table of loud, obnoxious drunks who think they’re the VIP’s everywhere they go.

Can you imagine being on holiday at the same time as them lot who only seem to go away en masse. Id say they are those table of loud, obnoxious drunks who think they’re the VIP’s everywhere they go.
Defo the type to eat the food then complain about it. Bet there rude as duck abroad

Defo the type to eat the food then complain about it. Bet there rude as duck abroad
Oh deffo I can imagine them being racially inappropriate whilst speaking to foreign workers thinking they’re hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah and complain about foreigners speaking their own language i.e the Spaniards speaking Spanish in Spain!🙄

• Heart
cant cope with how much theyve moaned about not going on holiday though when theyve all been on holiday more than once in the last year absolute arrogance at its finest! I swear they only go on holiday to post the bikini pics anyway very grim people

cant cope with how much theyve moaned about not going on holiday though when theyve all been on holiday more than once in the last year absolute arrogance at its finest! I swear they only go on holiday to post the bikini pics anyway very grim people
Agree, so bleeping annoying the lot of them. Princess Natalya is on stories every day moaning, desperate for holidays and normality, then goes on to flog the bastard lumi, entitled little madam needs to get a proper job and a smack 😂

Very dull!!

• Haha
Agree, so bleeping annoying the lot of them. Princess Natalya is on stories every day moaning, desperate for holidays and normality, then goes on to flog the bastard lumi, entitled little madam needs to get a proper job and a smack 😂

Very dull!!
Bastard lumi lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I had no idea what a Lumi was had to google it. Honestly those young ones Natalya and Hollie need to get proper jobs instead of festering around at home doing stupid stuff like this they are pathetic.
Omg carols on it too the lil money grabber🤣🤣 Theres loads of not rich people who sell this i suggest if any of use guys want the lumi use someone worse of not living in duck off houses and 20 holidays a year

• Haha
Omg carols on it too the lil money grabber🤣🤣 Theres loads of not rich people who sell this i suggest if any of use guys want the lumi use someone worse of not living in duck off houses and 20 holidays a year
duck off houses 😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣

Reactions: 1
Jeez I can imagine sat on the table next to them and theyd all be hoping we'd look over...
Wondering if anyones noticed them..

I admit I would look at them and then say...

"..hello...excuse me but...can you take a picture of me... over there by the sunset.."🌄
Thanks🙂

• Haha
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I haven’t read the whole thread. Can anyone remember when she tweeted her condolences when North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il died?! That still makes me laugh, the thick bint!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
New money bleeping chavs....ten a penny!

Imagine them with the high rollers, they would be slated to duck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.