Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have any money? Apart from Mark and Michelle they don’t even own their own houses do they?
I think Big Mark and Carol own don't they, I would have thought that between them Jess and her bloke could afford a flat.

Reactions: 5
Omg carols on it too the lil money grabber🤣🤣 Theres loads of not rich people who sell this i suggest if any of use guys want the lumi use someone worse of not living in duck off houses and 20 holidays a year
I thought it was gonna be Natalya’s swipe up or swarrrp up as they call it 😂 no it was old twit features Carols link, what a bleeping grabber! Even Elliott’s Mrs is doing it now, ah it looks like the Wrights are skint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I haven’t read the whole thread. Can anyone remember when she tweeted her condolences when North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il died?! That still makes me laugh, the thick bint!
Lets hope she doesnt book a break there. Though mind...

• Haha
men in black theme tune 🎵come get ya lumi spas discounts left right and centre🎵

• Haha
God these MLM bots are everywhere. Do they even make any money?! Love that getting an actual job doesn’t occur to them...

Reactions: 4
God these MLM bots are everywhere. Do they even make any money?! Love that getting an actual job doesn’t occur to them...
That would be too ordinary and tedious surely they see themselves as stars. Wonder what Carol did after leaving school workwise. Shop girl in Primark, bar work, waitress???

Reactions: 3
Oh I’d love to know! She’s clearly not very bright, and saw marriage as a career move. Think she was early twenties having Jess, so probably only worked for a couple of years.

Reactions: 6
I thought Jess was going to put some new music out.
Her voice is nice...its just her music thats sh!t...
Her dance routines😳 are suited to bands not solo artist...
She should have a go at Eurovision..that suits her style. She's a bit like Gina G.
Remember her? (Though she had a No.1 hit)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought Jess was going to put some new music out.
Her voice is nice...its just her music thats sh!t...
Her dance routines😳 are suited to bands not solo artist...
She should have a go at Eurovision..that suits her style. She's a bit like Gina G.
Remember her? (Though she had a No.1 hit)
I think she sounds like pinky and Perky if she was any good she would have made it by now
Ok for a karaoke night in Sheesh or in her cousin Elliott's gaff in Spain.

• Haha
I think she sounds like pinky and Perky if she was any good she would have made it by now
Ok for a karaoke night in Sheesh or in her cousin Elliott's gaff in Spain.
The problem is for her style of music..
She should just collab with a cool edgy dj.
I still listen to the dance hits of the 90s. The best.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Elliott posted that his dad has died of Covid. I wonder if their parties over the summer were worth it?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Elliott posted that his dad has died of Covid. I wonder if their parties over the summer were worth it?
Why is this your first thought? A man has lost his life. Should they have broken the rules? Absolutely not. But why can’t you just express your sympathy?

Reactions: 9
Why is this your first thought? A man has lost his life. Should they have broken the rules? Absolutely not. But why can’t you just express your sympathy?
Because I'm fresh out of sympathy for people that haven't followed rules when I and many people I know have been stuck indoors for entire year. Not only has this man lost his life but he probably spread it to others as well. My sympathy are with people that did follow the rules and still ended up dying.

Reactions: 28
Because I'm fresh out of sympathy for people that haven't followed rules when I and many people I know have been stuck indoors for entire year. Not only has this man lost his life but he probably spread it to others as well. My sympathy are with people that did follow the rules and still ended up dying.
I totally get where you are coming from and trust me I agree that they should not have been breaking rules, I had covid and have sadly lost a very close family member to it last month so I have seen the damage it can cause. However I just don’t agree with saying things like I wonder if all the parties were worth it. The man has passed away, people have lost their parent/grandparent/family member, people should just either pay their respects or say nothing at all in my opinion

In the summer restrictions on things were lifted and certain travel corridors were open too

did they break rules ? Have you followed their every movement between here and soain

A man has just died and you post you have no sympathy ? Sometimes it’s ok to not air opinions especially when the timing is off

Reactions: 10
I don't know if they broke the rules. What I do know is that many of them carried on as normal (admittedly, this was probably mostly allowed as the government relaxed rules far too soon), going on holidays and mixing households. It almost certainly cost him his life. Far too high a price to pay in my opinion as he should still be around for many summers with his children and grandchildren. I stand by what I said. Too many people have died from this and sadly, if they had exercised a bit of caution not only would they still be here but so would thousands of others. That's the last I will say on it as clearly some people find my opinion offensive.

Reactions: 12
Can't believe natalya has herself listed as a 'fashion model and lifestyle influencer' 😂😂

I totally get where you are coming from and trust me I agree that they should not have been breaking rules, I had covid and have sadly lost a very close family member to it last month so I have seen the damage it can cause. However I just don’t agree with saying things like I wonder if all the parties were worth it. The man has passed away, people have lost their parent/grandparent/family member, people should just either pay their respects or say nothing at all in my opinion
The message has been posted on a gossip thread not a tribute page. We're allowed to share our thoughts in this way without having to worry about the sympathy police jumping out and waving their truncheon. Also there are Mods in place to police these threads so need for anyone else to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow his dad is Edward Wright I think. How sad for the family especially his parents who are both still alive.

Can't believe natalya has herself listed as a 'fashion model and lifestyle influencer' 😂😂

The message has been posted on a gossip thread not a tribute page. We're allowed to share our thoughts in this way without having to worry about the sympathy police jumping out and waving their truncheon. Also there are Mods in place to police these threads so need for anyone else to.
No ones trying to control what people say, I was just stating that I didn’t think it was right to start throwing the blame when a man has passed away. People need to have a bit of respect

Reactions: 1
No ones trying to control what people say, I was just stating that I didn’t think it was right to start throwing the blame when a man has passed away. People need to have a bit of respect
I have absolutely no respect for any of the wrights, dead or alive. And that is all their own doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.