Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't well liked. My friend's daughter said that she was a bully.

Jess used to turn up at my local gym. She strides about as if she is a big star. Her mum, Mark and other sister go there too.

One day I was in the local forest with a friend when Jess, her sister and mum walked past with their dog. My friend, oblivious to who they were, bent down and made a fuss of their dog. The mother sailed past with her nose in the air as if we were smelly tramps and her daughters trailed after her. Not one of them looked in our direction, let alone smiled.

They are totally up their own arses. It was actually quite comical to behold.
None of that surprises me, the bleeping state of them as well!

Reactions: 3
One day I was in the local forest with a friend when Jess, her sister and mum walked past with their dog. My friend, oblivious to who they were, bent down and made a fuss of their dog. The mother sailed past with her nose in the air as if we were smelly tramps and her daughters trailed after her. Not one of them looked in our direction, let alone smiled.

They are totally up their own arses. It was actually quite comical to behold.
Probably jealous that the dog was getting more attention than them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

This has to be posted, she released three singles about dancing and couldn't dance for toffee in any of them 😆

It's an iconic video, the awful clothes, budget dancers. A masterpiece.

When I'm having a crap day I look at this video . It makes me laugh .
I 1st seen this video a few weeks ago and it gets cringier every time .
Those back dancers dance moves are hilarious . They must've worked as red coats in Butlins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video is a stone cold CLASSIC! Move over MJ, Madonna, Bey, Bieber and Gaga... WRIGHTY IS IN THE HOUSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think her fiancé is morphing into Ken Doll Alvarez ? Sorry not trying to be mean. I think it’s the shiny Botox forehead maybe? And the eyes?

• Haha
Does anyone else think her fiancé is morphing into Ken Doll Alvarez ? Sorry not trying to be mean. I think it’s the shiny Botox forehead maybe? And the eyes?
O find he often looks uncomfortable with the Wright's he should escape now before the leg irons are locked on

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think I might have said this before on this thread but Natalya really is the most boring “influencer” on Instagram. No originality at all, just copied all the others and went down the route of posting the same old bland beige photos. I remember she used to say she didn’t want to be in the spotlight like her older siblings but I guess she changed her mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s now trying to say Chris Brown slid in to her DM’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣 God she is such a delusional attention seeker. Also nothing to be boasting about considering his track record.

But of course after she got the attention....she clarifies he responded to her with ‘a 🙏🏻 Emoji’ after she did a cover for one of his songs on insta and sent it to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣 PATHETIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s now trying to say Chris Brown slid in to her DM’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣 God she is such a delusional attention seeker. Also nothing to be boasting about considering his track record.

But of course after she got the attention....she clarifies he responded to her with ‘a 🙏🏻 Emoji’ after she did a cover for one of his songs on insta and sent it to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣 PATHETIC!
Imagine being 35 and acting like that!!! The second hand cringe is too much.

Reactions: 8
I think I might have said this before on this thread but Natalya really is the most boring “influencer” on Instagram. No originality at all, just copied all the others and went down the route of posting the same old bland beige photos. I remember she used to say she didn’t want to be in the spotlight like her older siblings but I guess she changed her mind 🤷🏻‍♀️
I honestly think the Wright’s only have one personality that’s shared between them all, and Natalya definitely got the smallest helping 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do the Wrights wear such a lot of white ok in the summer but not all year surely?Even Mark's wife is doing it's like the grey crushed velvet all over the place.

Reactions: 2
Why do the Wrights wear such a lot of white ok in the summer but not all year surely?Even Mark's wife is doing it's like the grey crushed velvet all over the place.
Like Geri Halliwell, they think it elevates their social status, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Like Geri Halliwell, they think it elevates their social status, I think.
Does it though? I have never heard of this about white. And the Wrights will have to do s hell of a lot more than wear white to raise their chavvy status!

• Haha
not Jess but a Wright family member...cousin Leah is at The Ned in London tonight....bet the other diners were ecstatic with their meals accompanied by her tables pissed caterwauling!! 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.