Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had their 30th wedding anniversary a good few years ago (5?) And Jess is -45- 35 so they got married after having kids, unusual in their circles in those days I would have thought. She was a young mum then

Reactions: 1
Omg I've

Omg
I've never seen this video before 🤣🤣
Sounds abit like a Cheryl Cole video , echo voice coz you know she can't sing to save her life .
I'm speechless about everything else 😵
She is as wooden as a spoon, and the song doesn’t have many words because she repeats the same words over and over again. Tried to make sense of the song but just could not. A definite chart topper, I’d say.....not!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is as wooden as a spoon, and the song doesn’t have many words because she repeats the same words over and over again. Tried to make sense of the song but just could not. A definite chart topper, I’d say.....not!
She’s trying so hard to look sexy and is doing a disastrous job!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has jess got a droopy eye or are her awful lashes pulling it down?!
I think that’s called Botox eye.. happens when get too much Botox build up on one side... think Frankie Bridge had the same. They said that’s why she always kept her swoopy fringe to hide it. Jess does seem more obvious though

Reactions: 2
The sax guy sounded f’ing awful. And who has that sort of party for their 35th?!

Love the obligatory pic of her and her daughter, I mean sister!!

She looks like michael jackson on her stories...
I always see people saying things on here about the sister being her daughter . Is this a joke or is it true ?

I think that’s called Botox eye.. happens when get too much Botox build up on one side... think Frankie Bridge had the same. They said that’s why she always kept her swoopy fringe to hide it. Jess does seem more obvious though

Carole also has that wonky botox eye going on as well

I think it's probably a joke but it's scary how they all look alike, literally all of them look identical, and act identical too😂
They also like to wear matching or identical outfits a very tribal bunch with little tolerance of individuality.

Reactions: 2
Looking better than ever! And I see Iconic are doing the rounds again 🙄
She looks like Carla from coronation street there. Who’s at least 12 years older than Jess 🥴

Seriously does anyone have definitive proof that this woman was actually born in the 80’s? (The 1980’s that is) because I would love to see it if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like Carla from coronation street there. Who’s at least 12 years older than Jess 🥴

Seriously does anyone have definitive proof that this woman was actually born in the 80’s? (The 1980’s that is) because I would love to see it if so.
'Jesswright77' - my guess is she was born in 1977! ;)

• Haha
The 1977 rumour has been going round for ages and I can see why 😂. Her date of birth on companies house is September 1985 so I guess she is 35 but the way she‘s going with the botox, she’ll pass for 45 soon 😂

• Haha
She wasn't well liked. My friend's daughter said that she was a bully.

Jess used to turn up at my local gym. She strides about as if she is a big star. Her mum, Mark and other sister go there too.

One day I was in the local forest with a friend when Jess, her sister and mum walked past with their dog. My friend, oblivious to who they were, bent down and made a fuss of their dog. The mother sailed past with her nose in the air as if we were smelly tramps and her daughters trailed after her. Not one of them looked in our direction, let alone smiled.

They are totally up their own arses. It was actually quite comical to behold.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She wasn't well liked. My friend's daughter said that she was a bully.

Jess used to turn up at my local gym. She strides about as if she is a big star. Her mum, Mark and other sister go there too.

One day I was in the local forest with a friend when Jess, her sister and mum walked past with their dog. My friend, oblivious to who they were, bent down and made a fuss of their dog. The mother sailed past with her nose in the air as if we were smelly tramps and her daughters trailed after her. Not one of them looked in our direction, let alone smiled.

They are totally up their own arses. It was actually quite comical to behold.
They are too thick to realise that they are behaving like idiots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.