Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In sheesh! Thought she had to quarantine?!
I actually can’t stand her!! She escaped Spain quarantine by a day or two. Probably has done the same for Greece. If she wasn’t such a selfish human she would be quarantining regardless after travelling. It just shows how much she doesn’t care and is showing a big FU to the public by posting it online for everyone to see. Not even trying to hide that she isnt out and about at Covid drug spot Sheesh right now.

1.2.3. for the Valerie karaoke video at Sheesh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
and now we know why....She is back on the set of the ten year Towie today with her muffah Carol 🙄🙄 like watching paint dry the two of them !!

Reactions: 6
In this mornings stories she says she properly back at work today and how great it feels. I’m sorry what work? What is your job?!

Reactions: 11
and now we know why....She is back on the set of the ten year Towie today with her muffah Carol 🙄🙄 like watching paint dry the two of them !!
Does anyone know when that
In this mornings stories she says she properly back at work today and how great it feels. I’m sorry what work? What is your job?!
I saw that and I couldn't figure out what she was on about, and who was the nervy looking guy sitting next to her in the car?

Exactly, she wouldn’t know a proper days work if it hit her in the plastic face 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
What happened to her cheap and gaudy underwear shop?
Forgot about that! Just looked on companies house it says company dissolved, they don’t mention anything about things like this on Instagram do they?!
I‘m watching the old Towies on BritBox at the moment, Jess was a complete and utter twit to Lauren at the engagement party along with her awful mother Carol, not forgetting the cousin Leah, who looked like a man in drag having a go at Lauren basically saying she wasn‘t good enough for Mark. Bunch of horrible people!

Reactions: 17
No, anything that doesn’t work out (which is most businesses ventures for these numpties) is just swept under the carpet

Reactions: 5
She’s awful and as rough as they come!
Shockingly so.
I always feel there is a little tension between mark etc & Elliott etc. Must admit I did feel a little sorry for Leah when that old soak carol caused a scene at her wedding.!

Reactions: 8
Shockingly so.
I always feel there is a little tension between mark etc & Elliott etc. Must admit I did feel a little sorry for Leah when that old soak carol caused a scene at her wedding.!
Sorry to de rail ...Leah is out in spain at mo be interesting to see if she quarantines on her return!

Reactions: 2
They seem to eat out a lot in a place called Sheesh, they never seem to go anywhere else. I know its nice to have a favourite local but there is so much chioice of cuisine in London and the home counties surely they would want to try something different.

Reactions: 1
They seem to eat out a lot in a place called Sheesh, they never seem to go anywhere else. I know its nice to have a favourite local but there is so much chioice of cuisine in London and the home counties surely they would want to try something different.
I think they get it free or heavily discounted

Reactions: 5
Or they go to that Alec’s place?
my daughter went to Sheesh. Said service terrible. Probably too busy fawning over the likes of Jessica and Mario Falcone. He’s a strange one too

Reactions: 10
Or they go to that Alec’s place?
my daughter went to Sheesh. Said service terrible. Probably too busy fawning over the likes of Jessica and Mario Falcone. He’s a strange one too
Yeah I bet he is

Reactions: 2
I went to sheesh once for a friends birthday. The whole Wright family were there holding court. Jess looked very pretty but very heavily made up and she spent the whole time obviously caring way to much about how many people were watching her.
There was a singer and people were getting up to dance in the bar upstairs and even her dancing was well thought out - she just didn’t seem able to relax at all and a night out with her seems like it would be very dull

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.