Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only does splits on the left side and her arm balances are never the full pose. She’s only able to do it with split legs.
I was just thinking, considering how small the London yoga community is, I’ve never seen or heard her talk about very well known/respected yoga studios like triyoga, yogarise, indaba. She doesn’t even follow any other yoga teachers in London on IG.
She only ever engages with the hip looking studios with nice branding like third space and BXR.
And then I realised it’s because the real yoga community would probably call her out on her bullshit instantly. That’s why she’s hiding from them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Is it cringe?"

Yes Jess it's cringe af. You posting that is even more cringe lol. She acts like she stopped caring what people think but we know that's not true lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it HYSTETICAL she thinks she resembles that quote.

Let’s break it down. She’s def not free. She’s def not enjoying life (she tells us all the time how miserable she is). She DEF cares what people think of her, most people do. She lacks sincerity when every post meant to encourage her followers is framed with a photo of her ass for whatever reason or a self serving ad. She’s far from silly, natural or comfortable with herself. She’s the exact opposite of this quote. People who post quotes like this don’t realize how childish and pathetic they look. This is the type of tit girls posted in high school to play victim or beg for attention. She is literally a child.

Call me crazy, but if you bleed followers for over a year and have to resort to sponsored ads to gain followers then you’re the problem, not the other way around. People follow and engage because they WANT to. Not because the person begs for them to. There is one constant with all her issues: her.

Attachments

I think it’s funny how I come here first, for the comments…then check her profile 😂 I love all these comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The filters are getting so out of hand. Her face blends in with her neck which has zero neck creases. Like wtf is happening 🤣 and I have sympathy if she lost hair from stress from her dad's illness but like I've said many times as someone with a big forehead "STOP WEARING A SLICKED BACK PONY TAIL." It'll make your hairline even worse. Yes I know low pony tails aren't as good looking but it's just for working out. Since Jess doesn't care what people think she should be able to wear a low ponytail in public. But we know she won't lol

On another note I'm still laughing at her cringe post from yesterday 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
The filters are getting so out of hand. Her face blends in with her neck which has zero neck creases. Like wtf is happening 🤣 and I have sympathy if she lost hair from stress from her dad's illness but like I've said many times as someone with a big forehead "STOP WEARING A SLICKED BACK PONY TAIL." It'll make your hairline even worse. Yes I know low pony tails aren't as good looking but it's just for working out. Since Jess doesn't care what people think she should be able to wear a low ponytail in public. But we know she won't lol

On another note I'm still laughing at her cringe post from yesterday 🤣
Just check out the filter she always uses. I’ve tried it and it irons out everything. I’d love to see her without that filter 😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember? There was a time in the not too distant past where she talked about how unhealthy it was to be using filters. She said she wasn’t going to use it anymore. I think that lasted about two days before she defaulted to using filters again.
It was sort of a “trend”, many other influencers said they were going to stop using filters too. But from what I see, many of them stuck to it.

Anyway, that lunasilver filter is so 2019.

At least she stopped with the blue butterfly bullshit.

• Haha
That rambling video about why she’s wearing shorts this week to gymnastics instead of leggings. She truly is the most boring individual. She says it all with this “I’m so adorable” type of smile and giggle that’s just so awkward and weird. How can someone be so dull and have so little to talk about/share about themselves, etc.

It’s funny she thinks the distance of the gymnastic gym is what shows her dedication. I drive (drive, not take a train) minimum 3hrs a day for work. Tons of people have DAILY long commutes. That literally does not show any dedication. It’s also funny she muted the video where the instructor is critiquing her and kept sound where the instructor is praising her.

Also check out her tiktok with her sister and her AWKWARD AF hair flip. Lolol such poor execution. Such low engagement on tiktok too. 16 likes on a video and 2 comments…both of which are her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also check out her tiktok with her sister and her AWKWARD AF hair flip. Lolol such poor execution. Such low engagement on tiktok too. 16 likes on a video and 2 comments…both of which are her lol
She's definitely not an actor lol. And Jess would actually show booty gains if she gained another 15pounds minimum. I know it sounds scary to her but she'd look so much better and healthier. Probably would even help with her mental health. Her sister's body is realistic af for Jess. Watch, she'll gain weight then in her 30's her content will be about loving your body no matter the weight🤣 I can see it now lol. But ya her tiktok is definitely dead. This chick can't stick to anything.
And this is just me being negative I guess but I feel like Stevie cheats on her when he's out of country. He's young, fit and it would be easy for him. Just a speculation though lol

Reactions: 3
Her acting is so bad that I thought the audio was off sync 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gymshark posting her and Stevie. I'm sure she didn't beg for them to post her. They just casually decided on a crappy photo of Jess and Stevie for thier page. I like how she shows her ass in her stories like "can't wait to share more tips with you." It kinda weirded me out. She's oozing desperation and fakeness.

She posted that she’ll share her most recent posts…why? Everyone has seen them already and don’t need to watch again. How desperate is she? Does she think her followers are saying, oh I forgot that post JO did the other day, I hope she reposts it! Ffs, stop with the repeats!

Gymshark posting her and Stevie. I'm sure she didn't beg for them to post her. They just casually decided on a crappy photo of Jess and Stevie for thier page. I like how she shows her ass in her stories like "can't wait to share more tips with you." It kinda weirded me out. She's oozing desperation and fakeness.
Lmao! Stevia commenting “mama I made it” shows exactly why he’s along for the ride with JO. Never mind they didn’t even tag him, it’s with his creepy buzzed head, and his sweats look like he’s wearing a saggy diaper :ROFLMAO:
He’s more desperate than her and he’s gotten zero recognition for it in nearly 2 years lol! A photo of the back of him is all he gets, not even a face lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe he had the audacity to comment that 🙈 it makes him look so bad. I swear he's getting worse. When he hikes his shorts up I want to vom 🤢 he's so creepy looking, but then I guess so is she.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hikes up his shorts huh? I wonder who he learnt that from...
Stevie gives me the serious ick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.