Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Jess knows what Morgan said. I wish she'd get called out. Would be so entertaining šŸæ
She 100% knows -these two regularly check up on each other.
I fully believe that Jess is homophobic but I also believe that Morgan was freaking out about dating a girl for the first time and Jess said ā€œtreat is as an experimentā€, meaning hey youā€™re not committing to being gay, just try it out and see if you like dating girls.
Theyā€™re both as problematic as each other.

Reactions: 6
Jess has never been to an Indian restaurant before.....probably had never eaten Indian food either. How does someone live all over the world plus have vacations but she's too scared to venture out? Maybe her therapy should be focused on the fact that she's scared of the world.

Also her pretending to be sky is so cringe. Like she gives af about the people she's gonna meet.

And after what Morgan said I'm surprised she hasn't had some backlash. Jess needs a reality check.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How is it even possible for anyone to be living in London for so many years and not dined at an asian restaurant?! šŸ¤Æ

• Wow
Jess has never been to an Indian restaurant before.....probably had never eaten Indian food either. How does someone live all over the world plus have vacations but she's too scared to venture out? Maybe her therapy should be focused on the fact that she's scared of the world.

Also her pretending to be sky is so cringe. Like she gives af about the people she's gonna meet.

And after what Morgan said I'm surprised she hasn't had some backlash. Jess needs a reality check.
That comment really is so cringe šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 2
How is it even possible for anyone to be living in London for so many years and not dined at an asian restaurant?! šŸ¤Æ
Jess only goes out for avocado on toast, and gets meals delivered. She spends the remaining 23 hours of the day wallowing in self pity, like the grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her newest post. I bleeping canā€™t with her. Downdog to pigeon? Plank to fallen triangle? Reverse plank? For beginners, without giving any modifications whatsoever? duck right off! Who is she teaching? Oh yes, thatā€™s rightā€¦ šŸ™ƒ
Iā€™ve been teaching beginners for years and I can count the number of legit beginners who can do any of these on one hand. None of these are accessible for anyone whoā€™s not fit and extremely able bodied. She really has no clue!
She should also stop calling herself a yoga teacher, sheā€™s teaching glorified yoga inspired stretches. Thatā€™s it (and thatā€™s fine but own it)! Iā€™ve never seen her teach anything beyond splits, backbends and inversions, let alone any pranayama, meditation, yoga philosophyā€¦ šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She does not know a single thing about yoga philosophy. Iā€™m still quite baffled by that Asian restaurant post yesterday. Does she know yoga originated from India?
She is a disgrace to the yoga teaching community.

Reactions: 3
She perpetually talks about how tiny she is and frankly she was the same size or thicker than the girls had her GS event. She looks nothing like she does in real life vs specific angles she posts. And poor skye levitated because she was scared by the person approaching her out of nowhere. Skye looks really insecure and fearful around such large groups with so much attention on her. She clearly needs more confidence boosting if Jess is going to continue to drag her to events she has no place being. I think Skye is so much a part of her personality and she uses Skye to be more likable that she canā€™t function or conversate without Skye as a distraction to others. If you donā€™t look to close as Jess you wonā€™t see what a mess she is.

Can we also talk about how disjointed and out of sync her class is in that screenshot? I have been been to a class where everyone was so all over the place. Iā€™m certain her lack of teaching abilities has something to do with it. Teaching a class is a skill, one she has never even tried to work on. Barking order and laughing during yoga too. She ran the yoga portion the same as the hitt session. Nothing relaxing about her yelling directives and laughing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought that too, they were way out of sync. And poor sky jumped out of her skin when that person approached from behind her šŸ™ˆ

Sorry to double post, but I've only done yoga a few times in beginners classes and never stuck it out for more than 3-4 months at a time but if she thinks a beginner can do what she just did in that reel then she's delusional.

Sky is the skinniest Labrador Iā€™ve ever seen. Is she a full pedigree Lab? Looks severely underfed.

Reactions: 3
Do we think she had a meltdown when she found out Stevie would be working at the day of her workshop and so her mum had to jump in? Because she can't do anything WORK related on her own. It's so freaking weird!
I also do not understand why she has to bring Sky to these events. Didn't she mention before that the dog has anxious tendencies? Why would you subject her to such an environment? Oh yeah right, because that's her 'brand' now and Jess gets what Jess wants. Sky definitely looked mega uncomfortable...:cry:

Reactions: 8
Yea I've always felt that Jess was using Sky to make herself more popular. The dog account, the dog content when she's out of content ideas, the constant back and forth of logging in/out of the dog account to create fake engagement. Everything she did for Sky was for her own selfish benefit.

Oh she overworked herself again on sunday so she needed to take 3 days off already.
šŸ¤®

• Haha
I've always wondered this too. She looks like a mix, not a pedigree
I think she is a working lab type ( she came from a farm during lockdown) rather than the chunkier show labs. Working labs like working cockers are v fashionable right now, it's almost like a designer handbag having a dog that portrays a certain image. Skye is a large, high energy dog who needs lots of training and off lead stimulation, not living in a central London flat šŸ˜”

Oh she overworked herself again on sunday so she needed to take 3 days off already.
šŸ¤®
Lolol spoke too soon. Our queen just uploaded a nice advanced arm balancing tips video. It made no sense though since she did splits and pancake folds just to warm up for an arm balance vid? I haven't seen her do stuff like that in so long. She just wants to show off to us that she's still into "yoga" no matter how much she lifts. So funny that no one is interested in her lifting. She's really trying to up her game for her yoga mat launch. Can't wait to see itšŸæ

Just suggest to your followers they could try balancing a heavy weight on their back while doing a forward fold, what could go wrong. This just in from the slipped disc Kween.

• Haha
Why does she have her hair like this 24/7? Doesnā€™t she realise the damage it will do over time? It must hurt so much with how much she scrapes it back
I can see the "egg" reference here šŸ˜†
Of course it's a splits and handstand class. Of course! My god, how boring can you be...? :sleep:
(She isn't even good at splits and maybe average at handstands)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.