Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I especially hate it when she calls some routines SPICY.
Did she go to school? Is she capable of more suitable vocabulary?

Reactions: 6
No offence but I think she has some sort of developmental delay. The way she keeps posting the exact same things constantly is a little obsessive. And also how she finds a word like yummy or spicy that doesn’t make sense and clings to it for literal years!! How many years now of her calling workouts spicy or yummy and it’s not quirky or trendy or whatever she thinks it is. I seriously believe she has some sort of social/developmental delay and she keeps repeating things she’s obsessed with or has interest in. Sort of like how autistic people can be obsessive over their niche interests (not saying she’s autistic but she’s got to have something off developmentally to be the way she is for so many years). She’s no different to how she’s behaved since Alo yoga days, just filled her face with junk. Probably also why she doesn’t know how to come up with ideas on her own and steals from others/copies their flows.

---

Double post but what the hell does this word vomit caption even mean?! What was the point of her writing that?
25429200-70D6-47F0-AEEB-C4F4FF08E3C6.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She reminds me of my cousin. They don't have a development delay, they're just low IQ lol. Obsessing over themselves and how the world sees them. It's seriously ridiculous. They're just focused on what doesn't matter cuz they're duuuuumb.

And for her last post "When I look at this photo I see ME." Well Jess all I see is you trying to sell your gymshark. But you do you queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think you meant a few months… 😆
21 July 2022
23 January 2022
14 august 2020
23 January 2020
4 September 2019

These are just what I found on a quick scan. I’m sure there’s some I missed.
But this is now so predictable! One cheek spread in January and one cheek spread in summer.
not sure what happened in 2021…

I only do this for tattle because it’s important reference material for our discussion!
1674591016416.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No offence but I think she has some sort of developmental delay. The way she keeps posting the exact same things constantly is a little obsessive. And also how she finds a word like yummy or spicy that doesn’t make sense and clings to it for literal years!! How many years now of her calling workouts spicy or yummy and it’s not quirky or trendy or whatever she thinks it is. I seriously believe she has some sort of social/developmental delay and she keeps repeating things she’s obsessed with or has interest in. Sort of like how autistic people can be obsessive over their niche interests (not saying she’s autistic but she’s got to have something off developmentally to be the way she is for so many years). She’s no different to how she’s behaved since Alo yoga days, just filled her face with junk. Probably also why she doesn’t know how to come up with ideas on her own and steals from others/copies their flows.

---

Double post but what the hell does this word vomit caption even mean?! What was the point of her writing that?
View attachment 1907503
Hey chatGPT, generate an instagram caption for a 30 year old woman with existential crisis. The less coherent the better ✌

---

Yikes sorry I realise I should have put that under a spoiler tag. My sincere apologies to all of you!

She really needs to size up. She looks much bigger in that pink outfit than she actually is. She looks stuffed inside and really uncomfortable. Or maybe she really is just gaining weight. Regardless. Size tf up.

No content to share…right on cue posting about her mental health. Isn’t she sick of these sympathy grabs? I swear she keeps herself in this perpetual state of disappointment and depression by dwelling on it every other week to up her lackluster engagement. And even then, people don’t care.

Reactions: 9
I'd have trouble recognizing myself in the mirror too if I'd spent a small fortune and most of my 20s pumping my face full of Botox

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously why does she keep reposting her tit in her stories?! Did her new management team suggest this to her? Is it actually working? Calm tf down.

Reactions: 3
Seriously why does she keep reposting her tit in her stories?! Did her new management team suggest this to her? Is it actually working? Calm tf down.
Sadly she’s gained 6k followers since being “more consistent.” She clearly found a new method of doing the bare minimum 🙄

Unless she’s buying followers. We know she’s paying for advertising so I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 5
Is Jessica still with Stevie or just decided not to post about him anymore?
They are 100% still together. Be careful what you wish for because I anticipate a barrage of stevie posts when they go to maldives.

Reactions: 3
Poor Stevie, hasn't been sleeping well because he needs to get everything ready for the holidays. Like what would that be? You don't have children, or a big house or... You also have a girlfriend at home who does nothing day in and day out, she could help, no?
Cue the stories of them both going to bed at 9 am on holiday 😂

• Haha
Updated Bingo card for the upcoming *gifted* holiday:

Jess spreading her bum cheeks
Stevie working out before "rewarding" himself with breakfast
none of them leaving the resort
Jess posting about how much she needed this break!
some ridiculously lame tiktok trend/music from 6 months ago
a split post
a handstand post
a forearm balance post
NEW:
bed time at 9 pm
Stevie forcing Jess to watch every sunrise even though she's not a morning person
Some awkward acro yoga
A reel of some awkward dancing because romance.

Feel free to add, everyone!

• Haha

a split post
a handstand post
a forearm balance post
NEW:
bed time at 9 pm
Stevie forcing Jess to watch every sunrise even though she's not a morning person
Some awkward acro yoga

How about super cringey couple’s pic that’s just oh-so-candid even though they’re both clearly working very hard to pose and look hot (like the shower pics…ugggghhhhh)

• Haha

a split post
a handstand post
a forearm balance post
NEW:
bed time at 9 pm
Some awkward acro yoga

LMAO such good additions! Especially the awkward acro yoga one.
Here's one more from me: a pool shot... either jumping into or getting out of the water

• Heart
LMAO such good additions! Especially the awkward acro yoga one.
Here's one more from me: a pool shot... either jumping into or getting out of the water
Don’t forget the Jess classic where she "falls" into the pool from her splits pose on the edge to show us that she’s just so playful 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.