Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These lips are so badly over lined
Is that what’s happening there? I could not watch that without being completely transfixed by her lips and not for good reasons 🤡. I get maybe adding a little bit of volume to your lips via fillers or lining but why would you go this far with either?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5th time in the Maldives! 5th!!! 😳 Plus Stevens parents are going so they'll surely be in for a treat 😂 oh and she's going to vlog it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh dear she’s vlogging this trip. Do we think an engagement is on the horizon? 👀

---

5th time in the Maldives! 5th!!! 😳 Plus Stevens parents are going so they'll surely be in for a treat 😂 oh and she's going to vlog it 😂
She’s telling us she’s vlogging the trip and putting it on YouTube for all of us like she’s doing us a huge favour 😖

• Haha
Will the butt spreading and dental floss bikinis make an appearance in front of the parents? I'm dying cringing at the thought

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Will the butt spreading and dental floss bikinis make an appearance in front of the parents? I'm dying cringing at the thought
Don’t be silly, they already have 🤣 there was a trip they took to lunch somewhere (J, S, and his folks) and everyone was dressed in like shorts and polo shirts except Jessica who was wearing some contextually inappropriate see-through crocheted eyesore, sticking out like a sore thumb.

Don’t be silly, they already have 🤣 there was a trip they took to lunch somewhere (J, S, and his folks) and everyone was dressed in like shorts and polo shirts except Jessica who was wearing some contextually inappropriate see-through crocheted eyesore, sticking out like a sore thumb.
Oh yes!! And pretty sure she was sitting with one foot up on the chair too? This entire holiday is going to be cringe galore!

I bet his parents will have a bleeping fantastic time with a camera shoved in their faces all trip, as well as her arse cheeks. Can she never just truly be in the moment and enjoy life?

She always has to mention how many times she been somewhere and that the other person hasn’t. I’ve been to over 30 countries across Europe and Africa and if I lived on that side of the ocean, I’d be ALL over the place. She’s so damn boring and predictable. She jacks culture and respect for the countries she visits.

Also, seriously what’s up with her hairline? She finally wears it down and then puts that awful 80s hairband on it to hide her hairline? A wrinkle free face isn’t worth losing a hairline over. Maybe she got plugs, lol I kid.

Her follower count is going up because she’s running ads. It’s the same as buying followers. I’m curious how long she’ll waste her money on buying people instead of investing. That girl should be pretty damn rich by now, but she has nothing to show for it. Once she stops running ads they’ll start to drop again and she will have spent all that money for nothing. She’s gaining new followers and losing people who’ve been following her. That’s a red flag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hahaha I forgot about that. They were like full-on conservative country club prep and Jessica was nearly baring her ass cheeks. I wonder what they think of her.

• Haha
Have you seen her tiktoks? Oh lord.... it looks like one eyebrow is still loose and the other one doesnt move. Botox fail and she is so fake talking to the camera it is so anyoing.

• Haha
Everything with her is bullshit. She doesn’t want to do a vlog to make memories, she’s just trying her hand a vlogs again. Because she posted a very lame one about buying Stevie’s mom a “care package” (does she know what a care package is?) and selling “some handbags” (read: one Chanel she doesn’t know how to style because all she wears are cheap bodysuits (not her yummy Elfen brand) and sponsored leggings (remember when she left all so she cold have more fun with her fashion choices) and apparently now hair loss headbands. She just had to slip some Prada in there that is clearly for her that she won’t discuss. What no more Balenciaga?

Also, no one from her past or present is trying to have coffee with her. Especially people who made fun of her for starting her page. She’s made a video with this theme before: people who made fun of her for posting on socials. She regurgitates EVERYTHING, but especially so if she can talk about haters. You’re giving your haters power guy constantly creating content around them. Absolutely lame. And oh weird he GRWM is actually another sympathy post about her dad to drum up engagement since she’s posting on TT again. Then immediately segueing into taking about a new eyelash curler. EW. She really gives me the ick, such gross behaviors. Feel so sorry for her dad.

Nice try Jess. I bet a week today, she will have dropped her tiktok game. How many times do we need to go through this?

Reactions: 3
She has never used an eyelash curler......sure Jess sure. "Am I doing it right?" I mean she could Google how to use it but I guess she's desperate for engagement. Her fake tan makeup look with her one extremely high eyebrow....and yet she thinks she looks like a clown when she follows other makeup vids....well you still look like a clown. Just an orange clown. Oh and she just uploaded another boring video. A wrist warm up. Are people just to lazy to scroll back? Cuz she has definitely posted tit like this in the past.

We need to add “handstands on the beach” to our Maldives bingo.
And now, stevie’s other Instagram account is also commenting. Lol are these people for real??? This is seriously laughable.
85AD44AC-8430-4DA5-B4DC-35553ECBAC05.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just going to go ahead and accept that compliment as though she isn’t using a filter :LOL:

edit to add: omg that one about the girls who “made fun of her for posting on social media.” It was probably like, her friends didn’t want to spend 45 minutes taking pictures of her, and now they’re asking for coffee because they think it could be good to catch up with this person they haven’t seen in a while. In Jessica’s head that’s: these people bullied me and tried to destroy my “career” and now that I’m famous they want a piece of me but that’s just too bad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg I didn't notice! But now comparing the photos it's obvious. I threw in a third photo for our viewing pleasure cuz I can't with her eyebrows🤣
She is such a liar with the eye colour! We can all see it was the filter!

When you put the before and after makeup screenshots side by side, she looks so orange after her makeup. Not sure if that's the bronzer or the foundation, but she looks kind of jaundiced if you ask me...

Re the old photo on the left, her chin is completely different! She either had a ton of chin filler or a whole chin implant.
Her face is so pillowy now.
Her hairline was LOWER!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.