Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamaelf

39C39A83-EF88-4FAA-977E-A4AE85F26286.png

I didn’t get this one at all. No nose job but new teeth, tons of filler and Botox, a face full of make up, filters; literally looks like an entirely different person from a few years ago. And miming badly to Big Girls Don’t Cry, which is a break up song, and makes no sense in this context whatsoever. It just makes no sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mamaelf

Surely most of her followers must be paid for. It’s always the same pattern. Goes on holiday, flurry of arse shots and her wearing as little as possible, posts about how she’s finally found herself, she’s so much happier now and that we’ll see a different side to her, comes home, posts one story every 48 hours of her doing something inane like stirring a coffee, silence, posts about how her mental health has been really bad, rinse and repeat. She comes across as massively insecure with not a lot going on and only stays on social media for the validation.

needthedirt

Anyone notice her lazy eye in her stories? Could that be from too much Botox?
ever since she started Botox one of her brows has been VERY arched which probably makes the other look lazy. She must have a shit injector if after all these years of Botox they haven’t corrected that damn eyebrow.

Mamaelf

My mental health is so bad guys. Look at my arse. I’m just not feeling like myself guys. Look at my arse. 6 months ago I struggled to get out of bed. Here’s another arse shot for you. Did you just make a comment about my arse? Sexist pervert.

• Haha

wanderingwildsoul

I watched the live. When she first went on there was like 680 people but once the flow was going there was only like 270 watching and it went down from there near the end. She mentioned the yoga class she went to the other day didn't do pigeon pose and she NEEDS pigeon pose. I found it really fast paced and honestly just so boring and not original. I've never watched a live from her before and now I know why lol. She didn't engage much before or after the flow. Just a simple hello and thanks. I still find her really tense in her flows. You could tell she hasn't done much "yoga" in a while. It's like she's trying to get back into it like she used to but it's not working out for her. Apparently she said she'll save the live if any of y'all wanna fall asleep haha.

Ps can someone tell gomiblog users to come over here? This should be the site cuz it's impossible to get a gomi account registered lol seriously
Her lives are always unbearably boring. It's mostly just her preening for the camera/checking herself and lazily moving through a handful of the same poses. Like you said, it's obvious that she doesn't practice yoga at all anymore, unless it's for the camera. You can see and sense it in her body as well as her 'cueing' (I'm using that word SUPER lightly with Jess, because there's little to no ACTUAL cueing happening).

Copying my Gomiblog comment here, as well -

The combination of filler and terrible makeup has her looking like a legitimate ventriloquist dummy in her latest live video. Her face barely moves, looks SO swollen, puffy and uncomfortable and her makeup job is absolutely horrendous.She’s got weird shaded deep Vs on her cheeks from poorly (and overly) applied bronzer.
All that said, I’m genuinely surprised that she actually showed up for her scheduled live. I was expecting a lazy excuse about her mental health or something.
Also, I saw Stevie’s story about Jessica kicking him and the dog out for her live.Honestly, if they bothered to do any sort of training at all for the dog, she wouldn’t need to banish the dog whilst she’s live on Instagram. Maybe I’m looking for things to be annoyed by at this point because I just can’t stand her, but to me this is another example of her deeply lazy, entitled behavior. Curious to see if she actually pulls through with all 4 lives on schedule.
At this point, I’m assuming most of her money is family money. I can’t imagine Gymshark is paying her any more than a standard ‘normal’ annual salary to (poorly) rep their brand, definitely not enough to constantly be buying the way she does. Even with her near-constant scams, the way she frivolously spends, I can’t imagine she’s managed to save much. Her mom is desperate enough for Jessica to remain an influencer, so it wouldn’t surprise me if Jessica’s lifestyle is being funded to some extent by her mom/parents.

feelingsalty

Omg those were so cringe! Remember she used to talk about a guy she had dated who got too drunk to get an erection but she was all “well you can still make me orgasm though”. It was so obviously about will. And she spent so much time talking about wills low libido when they were together. Babe, he just didn’t want to have sex with you full stop, get the hint
Kind of wonder if his lack of sexual attraction to her factored into their breakup because that would help explain why she went on a massive thirst trap spree right after they ended things in Australia, along with the bizarre sex chats. She was trying so hard to prove she was the sexy cool girl Will wanted. It was painfully transparent.

• Haha

Idontunderstandbutok

She is beggy af. It's not a good look.
I see what you mean lol. She's just copy pasting the same paragraph weekly. It's so desperate like: "Less than 100k views. Better beg my followers to press the heart! It'll just take you a second! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME AND ENERGY I PUT INTO THIS?!?! I HAD TO LEAVE MY APARTMENT! HELP ME! I MUST REPLACE ALL MY BALENCIAGA PURSES SO I NEED THE MONEY!" And her saying it helps instagram get the videos to those that NEED it. Keep telling us how instagram works Jess and keep hiding the likes🤣 She needs to relax lol

Also her re-doing her photoshoot again lol talk about issues.

• Haha

w8g

VIP Member
I also find it quite funny that Stevie had to justify his PT announcement by saying how he's been HELPING friends and family achieve their goals for the last TEN years.
HELPING people again! How altruistic of him!

Okay PT announcement aside, I lowkey cannot wait for more Maldives posts because I want to get started on our bingo!

• Heart

PostiveVibezOnly

Their "date night" is between 4:15 and 6:45 pm today. I can't 🤣
Also I will scream if she uses wholesome one more time.

• Haha

Mamaelf

Bloody hell, she comes across as such hard work and we’re only seeing a few seconds of her day. She is the definition of a ‘mood hoover.’ And how rude to slate a hairdresser like that. Lazy, entitled madam.

Last edited:

feelingsalty

Is she seriously having a mini-breakdown over her hair being a little bit shorter than she wanted? “How do I embrace this instead of hiding it” Just get the f* over yourself and wear your hair down, bingo bango boom. I doubt anyone would have even noticed she changed anything if she weren’t whining about it.

Chattyman321

Imagine setting up a camera and then walking back to your boyfriend for PDA to show on camera, it’s so forced and fake. Whenever people share so much online I always think they’re not actually that happy in reality

feelingsalty

And it cost something like £900!!!!!!!! Gotta spend a lot of money to look that cheap (the wise words of Dolly Parton)
wait WHAT?? FR? I would’ve guessed like 50 at most!

Jessie and Stevie are both really bringing the cringe. Mama Hadley feels it too, clearly. Poor lady looks so uncomfortable lol.

Cringe highlights:
-Steve trying to press the influencer gas pedal with awkward photos and adapting Jessica’s approach of demanding post engagement
-Steve announcing he will be a PT to “help” people with their “health” after going on a crash diet that flared his arthritis
-JO suddenly leaving thirsty AF comments on Steve’s posts (to help him achieve his influencer dreams?)
-Jessica, AGAIN, wearing the least appropriate attire possible for the occasion at least twice so far (even Steve is dressed full prep, like his parents, on the boat and she’s looking like she’s going to a nightclub)
-Jessica talking about her poop to try to get tt engagement
-awkward public gymnastics
-pretending it’s not weird that she brought her current bf and his parents to the same place she bonked with Will a few years ago and wrote similar captions about how cosmic and perfect that relationship was
-slicking back the hair whyyyyyy

We’ll have to expand the bingo card after this haha.

• Haha
  • Heart

needthedirt

Double post but her bio used to say “just happy to be here”, now it says “I’m happy you’re here”. Why is she suddenly acting like her content is a gift to people or that her entire existence is meant to help people. She never played this angle with her previous desperate attempts to get followers or keep them from unfollowing. It’s so self-important and manipulative.