Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

w8g

VIP Member
What happened to Stevie's crypto bro stuff? I noticed he removed it from his profile? Probably got burnt by the crash.
Not that long ago, he was saying "I will post more about crypto and NFTs since so many of you are interested"
This guy is a joke.

Reactions: 8
Sorry for the double post, but saying you’re wearing a cheeky dress in the privacy of your room but then posting it on social media from the most revealing angle, up her ass angle, is….counter intuitive. And that pic of them clearly posing next to the pool, lol his shoulders all hunched and looking stiff and uncomfortable - she’s def not dating a model anymore! Seriously, what would she post if she didn’t have a typical “good body”. If she wants to boil herself down to her ass cheeks and vulva, more power to her. But she should stop expecting people to praise her and engage with her when all she’s posts is body checks and ads. Her entire account and life is self serving.

wanderingwildsoul

Surely most of her followers must be paid for. It’s always the same pattern. Goes on holiday, flurry of arse shots and her wearing as little as possible, posts about how she’s finally found herself, she’s so much happier now and that we’ll see a different side to her, comes home, posts one story every 48 hours of her doing something inane like stirring a coffee, silence, posts about how her mental health has been really bad, rinse and repeat. She comes across as massively insecure with not a lot going on and only stays on social media for the validation.
She 1000% paid for followers at the beginning of her account. She had a massive jump in bot accounts at least twice when her account was growing that helped take her into the 700/800k range.
I will say though, a lot of her following was just good timing and being a spoiled, thin, wealthy white woman.
She was shameless about showing her vulva and ass in yoga poses at a time when that was all the rage. And she had her Alo Yoga sponsorship to help push her to an even bigger audience who was craving thin, bendy women sexualising yoga in expensive clothing. I would venture to guess that at this point, her 'real' audience is less than 100k of her followers. The rest are fake accounts, bots, or hate follows.
I mean...the fact that her newest jessicaandsky account only has 22k followers and the elven account topped out around 17k after she relentlessly tried to get people to follow them tells you all you need to know about the number of 'real' followers she has. Out of almost 800k followers, less than 23k actually want to see her content and i'd venture to guess even fewer of them interact and engage with her account.

Unfortunately, all she needs is a fraction of THOSE folks to spend money on whatever her latest cash grab is for her to buy her tacky designed duds and feel validated in all of her vapid vanity and scamming.

• Heart

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
I couldn't help myself but comment on stievies Post "you So lean" that He is toxic.
Guess what jess answered: "i am not looking into it so deeply, neigther should you"
Well who knows but ahm she is good in Repression. Oh i am in such a healthy relationship. Bf makes toxic comment . Oh i live a shallow life so as long as He tells me i am small enough life is perfect 🤢
Nevermind the condescending vibe she gives off, it’s completely obvious that she only posted to get paid and then back to radio silence.

I think that she hates her followers for not loving her for doing sweet f#ckall and wouldn’t so much as piss on one of them if they were on fire.

But at the same time, she’s too much of a lazy QUEEN to get a real job and get off social media, which she clearly hates so much.

And the worst is that she makes herself a victim out of it. She has all the resources to set up wildly successful businesses (money makes money), to invest, to study something she loves. But instead, she keeps doing something she hates - and because she hates it, she performs poorly, and then gets upset that her content doesn’t get a lot of engagement.

The epitome of lazy, entitled, spoiled, and pathetic. Good that she lost over 3k followers in the past month. Hope that number keeps plummeting.

Sadhana

Oh who cares? About your how to's. You Are Not qualified to teach anything! And your leg is never straight doing These. After 3 of those pistol squats there Was no more.
And who cares what you Do on sundays or any days. You cant even stand normal for any Kind of picture. Why Are you so weird? You must really hate yourself, always having to Pose insteat of being natural.

Attachments

Every female “friend” is paid in some way. Those few photographers, this nutritionist. It’s not a “girly” evening just because you hang with a girl.

needthedirt

Stevie’s “mama I made it” is him being transparent. Jess, falling for ANOTHER clout chaser. Guys like this pick the lowest hanging fruit. Girls who are insecure, girls who rely on their man, zero self esteem, going through something difficult etc. He finally got what he came for. A feature on GS. Of his back. With his soiled looking sweatpants. If only her therapist saw her content. He’d have a field day.

And again. Silence! 😵 she is so lazy!

In her 2022 Video she posted herself crying. Who takes pictures of themselves crying? "I WANT ATTENTION" right Jessica?
Crying on social media is for 13 year old girls or cringe adults. Let’s see how Jessica’s cringe quote applies here: she certainly doesn’t look to be having fun or enjoying that moment. Her crying on socials is certainly not like a cold shower on a hot day. Nothing like a sip of Sprite and as far from refreshing as it gets. I think the only thing that is applies is posting her passions. She has an absolute passion for playing victim and crying about her life…to a group of people not nearly as privileged as her. A passion for using her dads illness as content when her engagement is extra low. A passion for being everyone around her down with her dad sap behavior. All while she lives a cushy life with no responsibilities.

Last edited:

w8g

VIP Member
Oh who cares? About your how to's. You Are Not qualified to teach anything! And your leg is never straight doing These. After 3 of those pistol squats there Was no more.
And who cares what you Do on sundays or any days. You cant even stand normal for any Kind of picture. Why Are you so weird? You must really hate yourself, always having to Pose insteat of being natural.
sorry to be that person to rehash an old topic, but those shorts are definitely cutting off the blood supply to her legs

pewpewpie

Again blaming third party customer service. Wasn’t her mum her customer service for a while? 😆

Hardly a huge company, to outsource customer service and have zero idea on if customers are even getting emails is ridiculous.

She’s trying to claim people are only getting in touch with her directly now regarding complaints / not getting through. Umm no girl you’ve clearly been getting messages for years and ignoring people. Now trying to blame it on someone else 🤢

feelingsalty

Is she incapable of doing a backbend, or anything, that is even remotely beginner-friendly? So many people ask her for beginner-focused tips, and then she’s like “here’s a pose that only a small portion of the general population can even think about doing, BUT IIiiiiII CAN DO IT PLEASE LOOK AT HOW GOOD I AM AT THIS AND TELL ME I AM VERY HOT AND SPECIAL!!!!, you just like open your hips in both directions and then like just do it! Have fun! Don’t sue me when you smash your face into the ground! Remember to comment how great I am!”

• Haha

Robot Lady

VIP Member
LMAO such good additions! Especially the awkward acro yoga one.
Here's one more from me: a pool shot... either jumping into or getting out of the water
Don’t forget the Jess classic where she "falls" into the pool from her splits pose on the edge to show us that she’s just so playful 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick

w8g

VIP Member
We need to add “handstands on the beach” to our Maldives bingo.
And now, stevie’s other Instagram account is also commenting. Lol are these people for real??? This is seriously laughable.
85AD44AC-8430-4DA5-B4DC-35553ECBAC05.jpeg

• Haha

needthedirt

It’s raining so we’re going to sit here and eat the same breakfast. Then go to a pool. They are such a waste of space. You can’t call what they do traveling. It’s just existing in another place.

Also Stevie’s story meme about PR’s. Makes it seem like girls are dumb and don’t understand in general or understand the hype around it. They understand. Girls PR too. They’re just not impressed with you bro-ing out. And when guys post the way Stevie does (or girls the way Jessica does) they clearly don’t need anyone to build their confidence if they have the nerve to post what they do. I swear if my husband started posting his gains by hiking his shorts way up and flexing in front of the mirror to post a pic on the gram I’d be CRINGING. I’d be asking who he’s trying to get validation from and worried that I wasn’t being a good spouse by giving him the encouragement and compliments he needs if he has to get it from strangers online.

PostiveVibezOnly

Do we think she had a meltdown when she found out Stevie would be working at the day of her workshop and so her mum had to jump in? Because she can't do anything WORK related on her own. It's so freaking weird!
I also do not understand why she has to bring Sky to these events. Didn't she mention before that the dog has anxious tendencies? Why would you subject her to such an environment? Oh yeah right, because that's her 'brand' now and Jess gets what Jess wants. Sky definitely looked mega uncomfortable...:cry:

Idontunderstandbutok

Dont think she can Cook. It Must be so much waste every day. Everyone Is now caring only about themselves These days! And so does she and him. As Long as we dont have to Look at ourselves asking what good we have done today and realising, well Not 1 Thing actually nothing will Change. The world wont Change. We have to start with ourselves to make Our Environment a better place, Go and write that Message to a friend how are they doing. And so should she. We need to get Out of Our Heads and start caring more!
That's not what we're supposed to do!! We're supposed to LIKE her hit workout post to help the algorithm!!! Jess needs our help before anything else!

Seriously tho they are selfish and superficial af. She's too desperate to try and become insta famous that she can't focus on anything else until she succeeds. She's so blind to the world. Remember when she was in Australia during the fire and posted that yoga vid in the smoke to promote her gymshark? She got so much backlash that she turned the comments off. This chick is too selfish to care. And hell no she won't shelf her Balenciaga. It's not her problem 🙄

• Wow

pewpewpie

He is so rank. I get the vibe that he fully wanted an influencer girlfriend, didn’t matter who. If Jessica lost her account and or wanted to give up social media (it’ll never happen but if 🤣🤣) I doubt he’d be interested anymore.