Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe they actually put their swim wear on in their room, set up a camera and timer and photographed themselves from behind, pretending to enjoy the scenery when you they probably took the shot multiple times. I laughed out loud, it's just so ridiculous. That's a special memory for you, is it Jess? You are both so pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of ALL of the cover images she could have chosen for an ABS workout reel, she went with a photo of her ass in the air wearing shorts 🤮 how pathetic

Reactions: 3
Of ALL of the cover images she could have chosen for an ABS workout reel, she went with a photo of her ass in the air wearing shorts 🤮 how pathetic
And that's why it's getting views. Another "spicy" finisher. Indeed it's pathetic. She's so obvious. And her story says "struggling through this one today". Not sure if she means the workout or her mental health. Either way🥱

Reactions: 4
🤮 horrible...
Haha she has so much self Tanner on she Looks Like tit!
And yes it Is Sure about selfcare Not about oh well another Chance to get dumb firms to Sponsor me and Invest in my crap. And Sure she worked so hard in that Video🤢🤮 she used some Others old Video for the Gym her Hair Looks compliatly different there. Oh and her Couch she tagged costed over 5000£
She is redicilous

Reactions: 5
Nothing like asking mum to beg for engagement for you!
No way🤣 So embarrassing for someone who has 769k followers. Jess must really cry to her mom about how her income is dwindling. Her insta lifestyle is fading and she's panicking. I mean her advanced ab ass shot workout only has 54 comments in 24hrs. I guess showing your ass didnt get you that extra comments from creepy dudes. Once this chick loses her gymshark contract then what? She'll rely on her business that isn't up yet?! Either way I'm here for it🍿

• Haha
Yikes she looks awful there. She’s so obsessed with being size XS, does she not realise that all the filler she’s having injected just makes her face look puffy and pillowy?? Her face and body do not align at all.
Which is fine, nothing wrong with being puffy! But for Jess who is so ridiculously fatphobic, I’m amazed she is okay with this. Think she’s just spent so many hours staring at herself that her own reflection has become distorted.
She looked so much better before all this work.

Reactions: 8
She is definitely fatphobic and has body dysmorphia. Which is sad. She looks at her sister's pale skin and soft body (aka normal healthy body weight for your size) and strives to not look like that. Jess is literally her sister's clone when it comes to her body. But she's terrified to be a healthy body weight because of Stevie who is also fatphobic and he wouldn't of even given Jess the time of day if she looked like her sister and she knows that.

And for her matress ad it's just hard to trust anything she says. Especially since she's never bitched about sleep or her bed before. But hey she got a free mattress out of it and will get paid when people use her link.

And no offense but imagine learning what self care is when you're basically 30? She was pretty much like "wow food and sleep are needed incase you guys didn't know! So buy this matress and buy pre-made food! Then you'll have time to do all those little things that I thought were self care like doing a face mask!" I'm convinced therapy won't help her. Once she does this routine for a while her mental health will start to decline then she'll switch therapists. She needs constant attention and validation and someone like that will always struggle in life and find things to complain about.

And on a final note Stevie said he was getting over being sick so I assume the queen was sick as well. I still think she has given up on her failed yoga live Sunday but I guess we'll see🤣

Reactions: 6
From her matress ad and the other one is from 14weeks ago when she wiped her moistness off the seat. I just noticed she used the same back day video. So she just pretended to go and workout but really she didn't? Just a bunch of old clips to make a mattress ad? So she just did a 10 second jog just for the ad? She is so lazy!!!!! And I know it's the trend right now but I hate the sweater tucked into the back of the bra. Just wear a cropped sweater ffs. Showing your ass constantly as if it's your personality is so weird. But hey you've worked so hard jess so like show it off queen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From her matress ad and the other one is from 14weeks ago when she wiped her moistness off the seat. I just noticed she used the same back day video. So she just pretended to go and workout but really she didn't? Just a bunch of old clips to make a mattress ad? So she just did a 10 second jog just for the ad? She is so lazy!!!!! And I know it's the trend right now but I hate the sweater tucked into the back of the bra. Just wear a cropped sweater ffs. Showing your ass constantly as if it's your personality is so weird. But hey you've worked so hard jess so like show it off queen.
Good catch. She reuses clips all the time, it’s kind of astounding considering how obsessed she is with filming herself. She must have a lot of footage that doesn’t make the cut because her butt doesn’t look big enough or whatever. And she obviously can’t be bothered to refilm.

Stevie gushing over their freshfitnessfood fad yet again. To me, this is the epitome of privilege - especially in this current day and age. WHY THE duck are they unable to buy fresh food and cook for themselves? Jess does duck all all day and every day and has been doing so for years. It is so beyond me that they have to order pre-cooked food in a plastic container that then presumably needs to be microwaved :sick: Top marks here for the environment as well, guys!
All that for around £50/ day for two people, easily £1,000/ month!!! 🙃

Reactions: 9
Looks like the Sunday lives are dead almost as quickly as they arrived. And we seem to have entered her predictable post-vacation depression phase (I'm SHOCKED her new mattress and food delivery program didn't solve all her mental health problems as she'd want us to believe! 😂)

• Haha
I wonder if she’ll quietly shelve all her Balenciaga gear until they rehabilitate their image or if she’ll just keep wearing it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’ll quietly shelve all her Balenciaga gear until they rehabilitate their image or if she’ll just keep wearing it.
Clueless JO can’t be expected to know what’s going on unless her followers spam her on it smh! You can spot her wearing that ugly balenciaga purse in her stories today at winter wonderland…

• Wow
She should really get that long black coat tailored to fit her properly cuz it's giving off Professor Snape vibes. And Stevie beside her is giving off huge crazy eyes. I bet they're both spreading their sickness around too lol. But hey at least she's leaving her apartment and doing something for her first time🥴

Reactions: 3
Clueless JO can’t be expected to know what’s going on unless her followers spam her on it smh! You can spot her wearing that ugly balenciaga purse in her stories today at winter wonderland…
Let’s be realistic. She can’t be THAT flush with cash, and we know she’s heavily invested in Balenciaga, from bags, to tracksuits, to T-shirts. She simply can’t afford to shelve or trash it. She’s hoping and praying this storm will pass. She’s hoping and praying Kim K can make this right for Balenciaga 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dont think she can Cook. It Must be so much waste every day. Everyone Is now caring only about themselves These days! And so does she and him. As Long as we dont have to Look at ourselves asking what good we have done today and realising, well Not 1 Thing actually nothing will Change. The world wont Change. We have to start with ourselves to make Our Environment a better place, Go and write that Message to a friend how are they doing. And so should she. We need to get Out of Our Heads and start caring more!

Dont think she can Cook. It Must be so much waste every day. Everyone Is now caring only about themselves These days! And so does she and him. As Long as we dont have to Look at ourselves asking what good we have done today and realising, well Not 1 Thing actually nothing will Change. The world wont Change. We have to start with ourselves to make Our Environment a better place, Go and write that Message to a friend how are they doing. And so should she. We need to get Out of Our Heads and start caring more!
That's not what we're supposed to do!! We're supposed to LIKE her hit workout post to help the algorithm!!! Jess needs our help before anything else!

Seriously tho they are selfish and superficial af. She's too desperate to try and become insta famous that she can't focus on anything else until she succeeds. She's so blind to the world. Remember when she was in Australia during the fire and posted that yoga vid in the smoke to promote her gymshark? She got so much backlash that she turned the comments off. This chick is too selfish to care. And hell no she won't shelf her Balenciaga. It's not her problem 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does she really think so little of her followers that she’ll blatantly lie to their faces? Does she really think we believe she wants us to engage with her posts to help more people instead of helping her maintain (acquire) relevancy? How stupid does she think people are? If this was about helping people then she would actually volunteer, teach in person classes, truly engage with her audience, post workouts from angles that show form instead of ass, etc. It’s clearly self-serving. That said, her followers do seem THAT blind because they don’t pick up on most of her trash behavior and desperation to use them for money. I’d be offended if I were them that she thinks they’re so stupid to believe she’s doing it to help others instead of herself. Trash “human”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.