Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like such a dingus with her head planted in the snow and her legs waving about in the air. :LOL: Not to mention wearing a crop top in the neighborhood of the friggin North Pole. Lady will do anything for the sake of showing off.

Imagine all the inane conversations they must have. “Darling, I am sad for I can’t wear a thong bikini in the snow.” “Oh my sweet, we will take pictures of your bare abdominals and then treat you for the hypothermia, not to worry dear!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t help but feel like this trip is a desperate attempt to increase her engagement. She’s been constantly posting her link, the whole family has been engaging in her post more than usual and Stevie keeps reposting her all the time too. Very sus! I wonder if Gymshark said she needs to up her game…

Following back down to 769k. Also did you all see she took "athlete" out of her bio? Must be such a sad life to change your bio on vacation. To even think about that while you're having the time of your life is classic Jess I guess. But it's funny cuz obviously she's gotten messages about her not being an athlete🤣 or she did some self reflection and realized she's a poser. But i doubt it.

"Do you guys like my new photo? It's been a while since I've changed it". Could she get any more dull?

Reactions: 4
Even Stevie changed his bio. Gotta make it perfect for when he gets a sponsor 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly what does he do that makes him a “digital creator”? The content he “creates” is much like that of every other Instagram user ever - albeit, his is a bit more try hard. He’s no content creator/influencer, and it’s audacious of him to consider himself one 🤣

He is suuuuuch a loser. He makes me cringe 🥴 guess he and JO are in fact perfect for each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went trough her following, she follows only the thin sporty Type of people. Girls Holding her Butts in the camera, exept one that Shows her Body and says she is a surviver of eating disorder.
I mean it IS No Wonder that she is the way she is. She never worked and her sourrounding Is and has been social Media and all she knows Is this sick body Type. No Friends who Tell her otherwise, or she Blocks them because they didnt say what she wants to hear. These influencers are a disease.

Reactions: 7
"Wow its been a long time since I've posted something like this." is she high?! All she posts is handstands and splits when she posts "yoga" stuff. Is it because it's happening outside of her apartment? Wow she's boring. Oh and make sure to add your gymshark link. Also weren't they only there for like 3 days? What kind of a vacation is that...oh well. At least we saw her do a handstand like old times💀

• Haha
"Wow its been a long time since I've posted something like this." is she high?! All she posts is handstands and splits when she posts "yoga" stuff. Is it because it's happening outside of her apartment? Wow she's boring. Oh and make sure to add your gymshark link. Also weren't they only there for like 3 days? What kind of a vacation is that...oh well. At least we saw her do a handstand like old times💀
King pigeon, like the last time she was there lol. Her “yoga” practice consists mainly of poses that make her butt look bigger. The way she’s doing those poses is not going to be good for her low back. But great for the a$$ shots!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has done the same three yoga-esque moves for years…and within the last month. The duck she talkin about “nostalgia”.

Not Stevie complaining about travel delays and blaming the pilots. What is it with these two dragging other professionals on their social media accounts. At least he didn’t tag the person à la Jessica tagging hairstylists and restaurants. I’m willing to bet Stevie has flown delayed flights a time or two. It just sounds like he’s trying to act superior to others in his field. That type of superiority is such an unattractive quality in a person. One doesn’t have to drag others to make oneself look better. Him forgetting his book isn’t karma because he made fun of his dimwit girlfriend (who always seems to claim to read on planes and twice has been shown by Stevie watching movies), it’s more likely because he’s a self entitled prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not Stevie complaining about travel delays and blaming the pilots. What is it with these two dragging other professionals on their social media accounts. At least he didn’t tag the person à la Jessica tagging hairstylists and restaurants. I’m willing to bet Stevie has flown delayed flights a time or two. It just sounds like he’s trying to act superior to others in his field. That type of superiority is such an unattractive quality in a person. One doesn’t have to drag others to make oneself look better. Him forgetting his book isn’t karma because he made fun of his dimwit girlfriend (who always seems to claim to read on planes and twice has been shown by Stevie watching movies), it’s more likely because he’s a self entitled prick.
I read this as him joking, implying that people always blame the pilot when the delay is actually out of control. Unfortunately stevie takes himself so seriously and is so boring, that no one can tell when he’s actually trying to crack a joke.
That man is dead behind the eyes. Serious serial killer vibes.

• Haha
King pigeon, like the last time she was there lol. Her “yoga” practice consists mainly of poses that make her butt look bigger. The way she’s doing those poses is not going to be good for her low back. But great for the a$$ shots!
And always on the left side. Always! Never on the right side, not once (I've scrolled her feed for a bit to check).
“I hope this gives you some nostalgic vibes”. It sure does, Jess! It's the only thing you ever post that is vaguely related to yoga.
Now we are not going to hear another beep from her for the next week or so as her post-travel depression kicks in.

Also what is the point of her jessicandsky account these days please? She only reposts stuff from her main account in the stories.
It never ceases to amaze me how LAZY our queen is.

Also what is the point of her jessicandsky account these days please? She only reposts stuff from her main account in the stories.
It never ceases to amaze me how LAZY our queen is.
She's so desperate for her gymshark link to be used that she'll try anything. I find it so funny that she couldn't resist but make that account public. She really wants engagement but it's impossible when you literally post the same stuff constantly!! Even days later in her stories she'll be like "just incase you missed this workout." No Jess, we didn't miss it. We just don't care. Do we think she'll continue with her not successful yoga live Sundays?

Reactions: 9
She is really plugging that Gymshark sale!
She must not have anyone using it. GS prolly asked her to show her worth before she gets booted.

Also funny how she posts more photos of her ass and vacation on her dogs IG account than of the dogs actual birthday. It’s just Jessica 2.0 over there and probably her safe space where less critical comments filter in. She didn’t keep it private every long, she was desperate for more attention. Half of them are still from the original dog page days or her failed clothing line.

She must not have anyone using it. GS prolly asked her to show her worth before she gets booted.

Also funny how she posts more photos of her ass and vacation on her dogs IG account than of the dogs actual birthday. It’s just Jessica 2.0 over there and probably her safe space where less critical comments filter in. She didn’t keep it private every long, she was desperate for more attention. Half of them are still from the original dog page days or her failed clothing line.
I can't wait until they drop her. Curious to see how she'll pivot that one to blame Gymshark!

And of course she Had to, HAD TO Post Pictures of her naked ass. No we do not want to See that. And oh she Said in a comment as Long as she is focoussing on her mental health she gets food delivered twice a day. I think more you are the lazy Queen and you rather do nothing than anything.
Normally when people are having that much Trouble with Their mental health they actually Go to rehab or Something. But she somehow makes this social Media tit Work and Just complains about how Bad she is Feeling but she Doesnt get active to Change anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.