Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also can’t see her audience on the dog/ clothes account wildly differing from her main account. So the same people would have probably already seen and liked it?! She’s really clueless (not that’s that news), doesn’t know her audience at all!

Reactions: 6
Does she really think so little of her followers that she’ll blatantly lie to their faces? Does she really think we believe she wants us to engage with her posts to help more people instead of helping her maintain (acquire) relevancy? How stupid does she think people are? If this was about helping people then she would actually volunteer, teach in person classes, truly engage with her audience, post workouts from angles that show form instead of ass, etc. It’s clearly self-serving. That said, her followers do seem THAT blind because they don’t pick up on most of her trash behavior and desperation to use them for money. I’d be offended if I were them that she thinks they’re so stupid to believe she’s doing it to help others instead of herself. Trash “human”.
For the love of god please just stop pretending you’re helping people. Incredibly disingenuous and self serving.

Reactions: 7
For the love of god please just stop pretending you’re helping people. Incredibly disingenuous and self serving.
The only thing this chick is 'helping' is her bank account and her already over-inflated sense of self.
Newsflash, Jess - if you content were ACTUALLY helpful, people would naturally feel inclined to comment, like, save and share the posts, you wouldn't need to beg them to do it and shove it down their throat from every account you have (the same way all the other popular gymshark gym rats do..)

Reactions: 5
Stevie is away so she has a 'mummy-daughter-sleepover"? What in the actual duck and most importantly why? What is it with influencers that they feel the need to inflate absolutely everything and make it sound like something grandiose?
Being home alone suddenly turns into a "sleepover" and going out for a meal always ALWAYS has to be "date night" ✨
Just bleeping grow up already! Oh and by the way, Sky is NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!

Reactions: 8
Stevie is away so she has a 'mummy-daughter-sleepover"? What in the actual duck and most importantly why? What is it with influencers that they feel the need to inflate absolutely everything and make it sound like something grandiose?
Being home alone suddenly turns into a "sleepover" and going out for a meal always ALWAYS has to be "date night" ✨
Just bleeping grow up already! Oh and by the way, Sky is NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!
Sky is also not a “goose”. That drives me nuts 🤣

• Haha
I Wonder If she actually thinks she is helping people. We know it Is about her. But still dies she think her content Is helping Others? I Wonder If they Just have each Others. Stevie isn't Posting about His Friends anymore. She is probably telling him to Not have any Girl Friends in His Life. We will See what happens in the Front. Im Sure she Doesnt want to Take any medication for her mental illness because it would make her fat.
He has to please her and He does it until He gets that gymshark Deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her hit workout almost has 400k views. Would it have been that high if she didn't beg for views? Nope lol. Is she gonna beg in every post? The desperation! And her pushups were scaring me. Was she trying to keep up with Stevie? Cuz her locking her elbows violently made me🤢

And her saying that she's having a sleep over with her daughter was the dumbest sh!t I've ever read. Sky is your dog and you guys sleep together every night so please stop with the embarrassment. Is this poor woman that lonely? Yes she is. She needs a girlfriend desperately but it won't happen. Talking with Jess is probably more boring than watching paint dry.

I took it as meaning she was going to her mum’s house for a sleepover but I wouldn’t put it past her to call her dog her daughter!!

Reactions: 1
You know how Jess is allergic to hair dye and always has to tell the stylist not to get any dye on her skin…then bashes them on social media days later when she inevitably has an allergic reaction…

Anyway I’m at the hairdressers now getting my hair dyed, and I have no bleeping clue how they would even go about not getting it on your skin. I’m covered in it! I’m baffled that she is able to find stylists who will agree to dye her hair even though she’s allergic to the stuff.

I’m one of those people who call my pets my babies and consider them as such, but JO just takes it way too far. Starts to get kind of creepy when you say you’re having a mother-daughter night with your dog. She seems lonely, which is what happens when you’re too self-obsessed to have friendships that aren’t just business arrangements, and she’s trying to make that poor dog fill the void for her.

Between locking out her elbows in push-ups (and down dog too) and bending into her low back, her joints really go through it don’t they?

Reactions: 2
Can’t help but feel like this is a dig from her “bestie” Emily the dietician?

Peach INCOMING? Basically saying she doesn’t have an ass? 🤣 can imagine Jessie was not happy with that comment, hence she hasn’t liked it.

I could be reading too much into it but it just feels like one of those insults disguised as a compliment.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her hit workout almost has 400k views. Would it have been that high if she didn't beg for views? Nope lol.
It also wouldn't have been that high if Gymshark hadn't posted her to their page the same day (they've posted her on their page again today).

Can't help but notice anytime they share her profile, her following barely goes up (maybe by 1k) and then within 24-48 hours it's back down again. Even the Gymshark ride-or-dies can't stand her for long! 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed that, too! And it’s really no surprise. Her profile is sooo inconsistent! You only need to scroll a little and it’s obvious that she really has no clue what she’s doing. Is it fitness, yoga, “fashion”, travel, ass shots, …? It’s just not clear what her USP is. This might have worked in 2014 but these days you certainly need to put actual work in and we all know that’s something Jess is highly allergic to.

• Haha
I think she got a little too excited about gymshark posting her cuz she changed her bio again and now it says "YOGA+WORKOUTS" twice and it also says "ATHLETE" again but it's by the gymshark this time lol. Her desperation is showing more than her ass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
And again silence. Not doing anything on there. She lives from doing nothing, wow who can say that about themselves?

She says "this collection is a must" for every collection she tries to push on us. She's not genuine at all. And she always covers her face. I don't see her ever doing a raw selfie or a posed vs not posed photo. What are you scared of Jess? That your booty hasn't actually grown and it's just angles? We know that already and it's ok, queen🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my God🤦 Sure backbends, Split, Handstand Is all there Is🤮 and what she is Posting Is fullfilling? Wow very Low bar.
This is a pattern. Post something begging for engagement because the algorithm doesn’t like her. Radio silence for days. Post something talking about the algorithm and about wanting to REALLY HELP YOU ALL and the way she can really help you all is if you engage with her post!!!

She’s so transparent. At this point I’m convinced that anyone who follows her and supports her is an actual idiot.

Oh my God🤦 Sure backbends, Split, Handstand Is all there Is🤮 and what she is Posting Is fullfilling? Wow very Low bar.
Based on how much she SAYS these girls DM her, she should have a ton of suggested content. She has asked this question no less than 5 times in the last couple months. IMO coming up with unique content is 90% of her job, so asking for them to decide is half assed. And why would she even suggedt another splits, backbench, etc content??? That’s all she does and it’s always the same. If anyone is asking for splits content they’re asking her to show MORE. To build on her other videos. Not regurgitate them.

The childish way she’s talking in the video where she’s feeding Skye (painstakingly slow) is so weird. She never used to talk like that…in any video anywhere. It’s so manipulative to me. Like she’s trying to convince people she’s just so *wholesome* and sweet instead of a vapid, self centered child begging for them to float her lifestyle of tacky designer items.

Also, whennnn did she ever put out trendy content??? Lololol and how is ANYTHING she’s been doing making a difference in anyone’s training. She does the same handful of lower body exercises. Almost never trains upper body. Does the same IG worthy yoga poses.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.