Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get the feeling she’s using her therapists advice to reinforce her eating disorder? Apparently he’s telling her how important it is to stick to her eating and training routine. Did stevie employ this guy? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I would bet that her therapist is simply telling her to stick to a routine because that is not uncommon for CBT therapy - and she took that as advice to control her eating and training habits.
Why she would opt for pre-cooked meals rather than cooking herself is absolutely beyond me though. Surely cooking and caring for yourself in that way would be way more beneficial for her recovery. It is not like she has much else on during the day. Her meal plan costs around £25-30/ DAY! In a cost of living crisis? Her apartment must be around £2000/ month, if not more. I know Gymshark athletes can make good money but how does she afford this lifestyle? She hasn't "worked" in months.
Can people please stop giving money to influencers?

Reactions: 7
I would bet that her therapist is simply telling her to stick to a routine because that is not uncommon for CBT therapy - and she took that as advice to control her eating and training habits.
Why she would opt for pre-cooked meals rather than cooking herself is absolutely beyond me though. Surely cooking and caring for yourself in that way would be way more beneficial for her recovery. It is not like she has much else on during the day. Her meal plan costs around £25-30/ DAY! In a cost of living crisis? Her apartment must be around £2000/ month, if not more. I know Gymshark athletes can make good money but how does she afford this lifestyle? She hasn't "worked" in months.
I'm convinced her family financially supports her never-ending chase for internet fame and fortune. Her parents have always given STRONG stage mom/dad vibes.

Whatever her apartment costs is probably funded by mummy and daddy. She had the nerve to say the year has been a “shitshow”. I’m sure Stevie loves hearing his gf say that while she has him in her life. She doesn’t work, has regular facial work done, fake nails, fake tan, a gorgeous (paid for) apartment, nice car ( or is that Stevies?), holidays away a good few times a year, gymshark clothes/gym membership given to her, designer jeweller…the list goes on. She wouldn’t know a shitshow if it smacked her between the eyes!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else get the feeling she’s using her therapists advice to reinforce her eating disorder? Apparently he’s telling her how important it is to stick to her eating and training routine. Did stevie employ this guy? 😂
Absolutely. It’s kind of frightening actually, like you can see that she’s doubling down on her desire for control, which is not good for people with ED and related issues.

I guess maybe in his defense, likely all he’s heard from her is that she feels depressed, aimless, and “feels like” she failed at her business ventures like the app (her phrasing—like girl you did fail. It’s ok to fail but just acknowledge it and recognize how your failure affected other people), and focusing on things like structure, healthy eating, exercise, etc is helpful for a lot of his other clients. Jess hasn’t reached the step yet where she’s even aware of and willing to admit her body and eating issues. But, while I’m a huge advocate of therapy, but it can be very problematic when someone is in the wrong kind of therapy for their deeper needs and the therapist isn’t able to recognize it. JO is probably on a bit of a high right now from feeling like she’s controlling her life better, but ultimately it’s probably just fueling her deeper issues.

Edited to add: she 100% posted that video of her struggling with the clip because the angles make her butt look big.

Edited to add: she 100% posted that video of her struggling with the clip because the angles make her butt look big.
I thought this as well. It's so obvious. And her leggings are so tight it looks so restricting. And for them to go up her ass like that and keeping it there means CONSTANT readjustment. Always pulling up your pants then using your hand to floss it in your ass crack. You don't just do it once. You have to keep doing it constantly. Makes no sense to me. And how much it squeezes her square body shape is beyond uncomfortable. If she stopped sucking in and relaxed then we'd really see how tight those leggings are around her waist.

Oh and if one more person on her q&a asks how she handles her and Stevie being apart then I'm gonna vomit. Their relationship won't last. Her gymshark contract isn't forever. Her therapy won't fix her. Her forehead will keep getting bigger. Her business will never take off. But none of this matters cuz for some reason she still has loyal fan girls that support her no matter what bs she has done to them. And Jess if you're reading this your eyebrow that's higher than the other eyebrow is creeping everyone out with its thick dark boldness just an fyi.

• Haha
One more side note: it's so funny she hides how many likes she gets(on her new post for example). We all know she does that cuz she basically gets no likes compared to her following amount. We all see it and yet she tries to hide it. She's so obvious with everything she does it's unbelievable 🤣

Her lack of originality and effort is painfully obvious. She's got a post only a few rows down from her newest one that has pretty much the exact same outfit and the exact same cover slide (it's a post from September 19th). I'd need loads of therapy too if my life was as one-note as this chick's life is!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OF COURSE he would say holibobs. Of course he would.
Then why TF are you up and dressed at 7 am posing in front of mirror to take a selfie? Oh yeah, because you are both OBSESSED with yourselves and your bodies. Probably time to chew on a barebells bar and get this workout/ those steps in.
I think he is the worst of JO's bfs yet. She really knows how to pick 'em...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she go to that same place with her mum… ? That’s the second time now she’s gone on holiday with Stevia somewhere she went with her mum before. She’s so boring that she can’t find somewhere new to go? Also why would she want to experience the same places with him that she explored already. She’s so odd…

It’s hardly an adventure if you’ve done this before. Maybe it’s a sponsored trip. Seems like she’s only taken day trips or sponsored trips or day trips with stevia on his work days in the last couple of years now. Maybe her funds aren’t as liquid as she makes it out to be. Maybe all the designer stuff is just rented and her entire life is an illusion? We haven’t seen her actually take a proper holiday on her own dime in years if it turns out this trip is sponsored

She very much went there last December. It’s where her mum took this iconic photo of her:

53C8989C-6371-4C81-83B0-326D598AC5F0.jpeg

It’ll definitely be a sponsored trip. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t. She will go wherever as long as it’s free.

• Haha
  • Sick
We just landed, but I must immediately tell you to use my sponsored link and keep bankrolling my flailing ‘career’. If it was sponsored she’d have to tag the hotel. I feel like she’s the type that once she’s at a place where she isn’t sponsored she might ask for perks in lieu of posting on her IG. Whoever it is I hope they don’t bites her engagement is so low she’s taken to hiding the like count on majority of her recent photos. Imagine how pathetic you’d have to be to 1. Care and 2. Make it a point to cherry pick what’s suitable amount of likes to keep up and what needs to be hidden. Everyone knows when someone hides the like count it means the post didn’t perform well. She isn’t hiding anything, just draws more attention to her lack of engagement.

Reactions: 3
She very much went there last December. It’s where her mum took this iconic photo of her:

View attachment 1739015
It’ll definitely be a sponsored trip. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t. She will go wherever as long as it’s free.
On another note…I used to envy her neat little bum, now, it just looks fat and ugly. That ‘peachy’ look really isn’t a good one.

I swear her follower count was at 768k now it's at 770k in just a day? And of course she'd wear a crop top in the dead of winter🙄 Also I wouldn't say her bum is fat and ugly lol it's just a bum. That's all it is. A bum. Nothing special about it. But we know the male gaze loves it so is that the audience she's trying to attract when wanting more followers? I guess so lol. She has such a dull personality and such dull content so she has to show her bum off for some engagement. Once again she's so obvious with everything she does. Can't wait for her mental health week off when she gets back from this vacation. I bet she'll get sick as per usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear her follower count was at 768k now it's at 770k in just a day? And of course she'd wear a crop top in the dead of winter🙄 Also I wouldn't say her bum is fat and ugly lol it's just a bum. That's all it is. A bum. Nothing special about it. But we know the male gaze loves it so is that the audience she's trying to attract when wanting more followers? I guess so lol. She has such a dull personality and such dull content so she has to show her bum off for some engagement. Once again she's so obvious with everything she does. Can't wait for her mental health week off when she gets back from this vacation. I bet she'll get sick as per usual.
You are absolutely right about the follower count. Very sus.

Reactions: 3
Stevie in full time influencer mode 🤣
He’s even begging people to use Jess‘ affiliated link. Is her contract up for renewal? 🤔

• Haha
LMAO I love Stevie just gets gifted his protein brand crap. They’re like we are definitely not going to sponsor you, but hey take some free tit for giving us free marketing. Lol what an IDIOT. Only desperate wannabe influencer types constantly shill brands that aren’t paying them. And why would they when they get free marketing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LMAO I love Stevie just gets gifted his protein brand crap. They’re like we are definitely not going to sponsor you, but hey take some free tit for giving us free marketing. Lol what an IDIOT. Only desperate wannabe influencer types constantly shill brands that aren’t paying them. And why would they when they get free marketing?
I don’t get the Barebells fascination. Ok I suppose, if you like eating chewy, tasteless cardboard 😀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.