Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things:
1. The tips for Flying Crow in her latest post are GARBAGE! No, they don't help, Jess, because you don't actually give any instructions/ break the pose down in the slightest. All you are doing here is say "Look at me, I can do flying crow, and my ass looks big.
2. So they are now looking for a private acro/ gymnastics teacher. Why? Why are you so special that you possibly couldn't go to a group class? Does she really think she's a celebrity that she needs the privacy of a 1:1 session? Jess, the vast majority of people DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Reactions: 7
bleeping WEIRD. Look my dogs are my babies. We couldn’t have children, so very literally. And I work in rescue by fostering dogs. I have dogs in and out at all times and LOVE. THEM. UP. But she’s bleeping weird with her dog. The whole typing from sky’s POV (which she mucks up half the time). It’s like she’s reverting to childish ways to come across endearing and worthy of the follow but she’s just coming across mental. Ick, reeks of desperation. I give her IG career another 2 years max because she’s lasted over a year with tit engagement and a massive follow drop. She’s willing to stick out a failing career for far too long before finding something actually fulfilling to do. Her recent uptick (and obvious downti k that immediately follows) is from other successful GS actual athletes sharing her.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
she’s reverting to childish ways to come across endearing and worthy of the follow but she’s just coming across mental.
I find this behaviour incredibly weird and creepy too! In the post of her and Stevie working out together, she used Sky's account to tag her mum's dog Luna's account.
That post has nothing to do with dogs at all. Then she logged out and logged back into her main account, find that comment and liked it.
this is all bleeping weird and tedious!
She’s just spamming herself to create fake engagement using all the different accounts she’s created.

Attachments

Is she incapable of doing a backbend, or anything, that is even remotely beginner-friendly? So many people ask her for beginner-focused tips, and then she’s like “here’s a pose that only a small portion of the general population can even think about doing, BUT IIiiiiII CAN DO IT PLEASE LOOK AT HOW GOOD I AM AT THIS AND TELL ME I AM VERY HOT AND SPECIAL!!!!, you just like open your hips in both directions and then like just do it! Have fun! Don’t sue me when you smash your face into the ground! Remember to comment how great I am!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she incapable of doing a backbend, or anything, that is even remotely beginner-friendly? So many people ask her for beginner-focused tips, and then she’s like “here’s a pose that only a small portion of the general population can even think about doing, BUT IIiiiiII CAN DO IT PLEASE LOOK AT HOW GOOD I AM AT THIS AND TELL ME I AM VERY HOT AND SPECIAL!!!!, you just like open your hips in both directions and then like just do it! Have fun! Don’t sue me when you smash your face into the ground! Remember to comment how great I am!”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 loved the "open your hips and then like just do it!".
It's so true tho. "Do crow pose and go for it". Pretty sure her followers want to see how to build strength to even get to crow pose.
And I found it funny how she said she's not into posting trendy stuff when she just posted her "decompressing spine" vid which everyone has been posting btw. But ya just another excuse to show us she flosses gymshark leggings AND underwear in her crack. So much fabric lol.
Oh and Stevie doing a couples workout with him wearing gymshark head to toe had me laughing. He's just as obvious and desperate as her. They make a good couple.

• Haha
Guys, are you ready? She’s gonna share some handstand tips tonight 🙌🏼 Jess coming in hot with the fresh groundbreaking content!
It’s of course all done selflessly to help us. What’s that new shtick about? I can only assume her therapist told her to explore doing things for other people to aid her mental health and this is how she interprets their advice?

• Haha
Do her followers even care to scroll back? Does Jess know she has posted countless handstand tips? It's just repetitive content. I'm so confused. "It was requested by YOU." Was it tho? And the angle she filmed at lol classic Jess.
Also maybe don't mention every time you go to therapy....like can she do anything just for her without sharing it? Would she even go to therapy if she couldn't tell us about it?

Reactions: 5
Do her followers even care to scroll back? Does Jess know she has posted countless handstand tips? It's just repetitive content. I'm so confused. "It was requested by YOU." Was it tho? And the angle she filmed at lol classic Jess.
Also maybe don't mention every time you go to therapy....like can she do anything just for her without sharing it? Would she even go to therapy if she couldn't tell us about it?
As someone pretty well versed in handstand training, I can near guarantee that doing those drills three times a week for the next lifetime won’t make much of a difference to most people learning to handstand. Maybe to a small sliver of people who already have some confidence with handstands and some shoulder girdle strength. For those who can or cannot do handstands, these drills are useless. They’re even useless for Jessica herself. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh lord, back to overly posing in the hallway intros. She has done this video 1000s times before. But she’s here to help YOU. These are questions YOU asked and she’s here to HELP. Just comment and engage so she can HELP YOU. She’s here to HELP, not beg for engagement. Just let her HELP you. She’s the most thoughtful, wholesome gal in the whole world. So concerned with others and not at all herself and her bottom line.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She deletes every unsavory comment, but leaves up this one? She loves the attention otherwise she’d delete it too. She even took the time to comment to him…why?? Why engage with a creepy guy? Because she loves to be a victim and she wants her little army of teens to jump all over him…but they haven’t because zero engagement, per usual. And it looks like like “her dog” is still commenting on her photos. Talk about barf.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
"How I train - In the winter I always pack my gym clothes to change". How is this content? Isn't that what the majority of people would do? (I'm not a gym bunny so maybe that is groundbreaking).
She's soooo painfully boring. The most vanilla of the all the vanillas out there. To be honest, it is kind of better than that weird phase she went through during the lockdown summer when she had those Instagram lives with her photographer friend (was it Emily?) and talked about sex. Hearing Jess say the word "duck"made me cringe so hard 😂

• Haha
"How I train - In the winter I always pack my gym clothes to change". How is this content? Isn't that what the majority of people would do? (I'm not a gym bunny so maybe that is groundbreaking).
She's soooo painfully boring. The most vanilla of the all the vanillas out there. To be honest, it is kind of better than that weird phase she went through during the lockdown summer when she had those Instagram lives with her photographer friend (was it Emily?) and talked about sex. Hearing Jess say the word "duck"made me cringe so hard 😂
Omg those were so cringe! Remember she used to talk about a guy she had dated who got too drunk to get an erection but she was all “well you can still make me orgasm though”. It was so obviously about will. And she spent so much time talking about wills low libido when they were together. Babe, he just didn’t want to have sex with you full stop, get the hint

Omg those were so cringe! Remember she used to talk about a guy she had dated who got too drunk to get an erection but she was all “well you can still make me orgasm though”. It was so obviously about will. And she spent so much time talking about wills low libido when they were together. Babe, he just didn’t want to have sex with you full stop, get the hint
Kind of wonder if his lack of sexual attraction to her factored into their breakup because that would help explain why she went on a massive thirst trap spree right after they ended things in Australia, along with the bizarre sex chats. She was trying so hard to prove she was the sexy cool girl Will wanted. It was painfully transparent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me, just saw Stevie’s latest post (from a few days ago). There’s footage of them having a shower together with Jess’ ass neatly angled towards the camera. Who films themselves showering to put it online? Influencers blow my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck me, just saw Stevie’s latest post (from a few days ago). There’s footage of them having a shower together with Jess’ ass neatly angled towards the camera. Who films themselves showering to put it online? Influencers blow my mind.
I was curious so I went to check it out🤦‍♀️ I see what you mean. Is anything they do natural or genuine? Imagine every moment you have together is posed and planned? I bet if he proposes he'll tell her ahead of time to make sure her outfit and camera position is on point. They're both so shallow. Their relationship won't last in the long run though. These types of people can never last.

Also the sex chats you guys mentioned are so cringe🤢 I don't really want to think about it but her sex life is probably more boring than her content.

Oh and I can't wait for her yoga mat launch fails.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to do OF since she loves showing her sexual side. She’d make a ton more money there compared to shilling gymshark.

oh sorry, I forgot our Jess is lazy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.