Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like: trying to gain clout from established influencers who I met once at an event where I was a +1 who might help me get a gymshark contract because clearly my useless gf can’t do it!
did he... just try to tag two accounts who didn't allow him to tag them?! lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m not even going to talk about the rest of her botched face, but how did she even post this picture with this unblended, horrible “countouring”???? Yikes!
It’s crazy to me how she’s not even 30 yet but looks likes she’s verging on 40 despite/ because of all the work done to her face. She’s so painfully insecure!
Also wild how she seems to have endless amounts of money trickling on yet won’t spend money on an actual stylist or makeup artist. Someone please show this girl how to blend 🙏🏼

Reactions: 8
I just went through her following for the first time. It's 99% skinny white chicks, .5% fit dudes and .5% poc. It was obvious no one she follows is her actual friend. Just women she wishes she could be or be friends with. Also its been a couple days since she has posted. I find it funny cuz she always comes back saying she was at therapy or taking a rest or a mental health day. But I think she just says that. I honestly think she sits there trying to figure out what to post to gain clout. But she has no ideas or original thoughts so she just says she's taking time for herself but we all know she's stressing about her followers going down so she tries to think of things to post constantly and that's why she's shilling out the most basic and lame posts we've ever seen.

Reactions: 4
I just went through her following for the first time. It's 99% skinny white chicks, .5% fit dudes and .5% poc. It was obvious no one she follows is her actual friend. Just women she wishes she could be or be friends with. Also its been a couple days since she has posted. I find it funny cuz she always comes back saying she was at therapy or taking a rest or a mental health day. But I think she just says that. I honestly think she sits there trying to figure out what to post to gain clout. But she has no ideas or original thoughts so she just says she's taking time for herself but we all know she's stressing about her followers going down so she tries to think of things to post constantly and that's why she's shilling out the most basic and lame posts we've ever seen.
And reposts the same old crap from before. Also keeps posting about the gymshark weekend like it’s the only highlight in her life, ever haha

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember Jessica, sitting at her window with “the goose” aka Sky, thoroughly enjoying watching fireworks together? Yet, daft Stevie posts Sky being protected from the fireworks. Wow, anything to get a sympathy vote! Jeez!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These poor girls having to dumb down their abilities to collab with Jessica on these mobility posts. She HAS to feel pathetic to rely on other people to ‘up’ her engagement. She’s riding a high right now from the GS weekend (STILL!) and then going on a little trip. But the fall is coming once she realizes this isn’t her reality and her followers count has already started to drop again. Other people can’t sustain your popularity, Jessica. Only you can do that by being relatable and likable.

“Different city, same breakfast.” So. Effing. Boring. Fly to Sweden just to eat the same basic breakfast you always do (not hating on avo toast at all but I can’t imagine mixing it up a bit and trying some new things in a foreign country).

That littletfitness person she posted with is next level. Embarrassing for Jess to be pretending she’s on par with her. Jessica would be better off embracing her role as the yoga instructor within the gymshark world, but she instead she tries to fit in with all the actual athletes. Also I really think she doesn’t GAF about yoga. It’s always just been about sexy stretching and fancy tricks to her, and now she just can’t get out that box because that’s the only thing that’s ever gotten her the attention she desires.

“Different city, same breakfast.” So. Effing. Boring. Fly to Sweden just to eat the same basic breakfast you always do (not hating on avo toast at all but I can’t imagine mixing it up a bit and trying some new things in a foreign country).

That littletfitness person she posted with is next level. Embarrassing for Jess to be pretending she’s on par with her. Jessica would be better off embracing her role as the yoga instructor within the gymshark world, but she instead she tries to fit in with all the actual athletes. Also I really think she doesn’t GAF about yoga. It’s always just been about sexy stretching and fancy tricks to her, and now she just can’t get out that box because that’s the only thing that’s ever gotten her the attention she desires.
That was so boring, and she’s back in London so you can hardly call that a trip. Flies to another country to have avocado toast like always and some candy, a swim in a pool, and back home. There was no point to that trip

And I agree she’s milking the collabs with littletfitness and Morgan! The littletfitness girl is actually so skilled and the combos she does on her own or with others are more advanced compared to the one she did with JO…

• Wow
It’s raining so we’re going to sit here and eat the same breakfast. Then go to a pool. They are such a waste of space. You can’t call what they do traveling. It’s just existing in another place.

Also Stevie’s story meme about PR’s. Makes it seem like girls are dumb and don’t understand in general or understand the hype around it. They understand. Girls PR too. They’re just not impressed with you bro-ing out. And when guys post the way Stevie does (or girls the way Jessica does) they clearly don’t need anyone to build their confidence if they have the nerve to post what they do. I swear if my husband started posting his gains by hiking his shorts way up and flexing in front of the mirror to post a pic on the gram I’d be CRINGING. I’d be asking who he’s trying to get validation from and worried that I wasn’t being a good spouse by giving him the encouragement and compliments he needs if he has to get it from strangers online.

Reactions: 8
Also I really think she doesn’t GAF about yoga. It’s always just been about sexy stretching and fancy tricks to her, and now she just can’t get out that box because that’s the only thing that’s ever gotten her the attention she desires.
I agree!!! She doesn't care how recycled her yoga content is. She keeps posting the same vids of her doing the splits any which way. It's so boring and I feel no passion from her. It's like ugh I have to work today? K fine let me film myself doing the splits and I'll post that 4 second video. Then she begs for likes in her stories to show her some love. Maybe put in the effort and you'd get the likes, Jess. That's how this works lol. I can't wait for her new merch drama. We all know some announcement will be made eventually about how "it's not what I want yet". This chick is delusional.

Reactions: 5
I swear if my husband started posting his gains by hiking his shorts way up and flexing in front of the mirror to post a pic on the gram I’d be CRINGING. I’d be asking who he’s trying to get validation from and worried that I wasn’t being a good spouse by giving him the encouragement and compliments he needs if he has to get it from strangers online.
such an excellent point @needthedirt 👏
It is so clear they post these gym pics because they don’t feel very fulfilled in their private lives so they look online for validation. Honestly quite a sad life. I hope they both seek help.

Nothing more sincere than giving a mental health update while pulling up your jumper to show your midriff and blatantly body checking. I hope you're talking to your fancy therapist about this insatiable need for validation from strangers, Jess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nothing more sincere than giving a mental health update while pulling up your jumper to show your midriff and blatantly body checking. I hope you're talking to your fancy therapist about this insatiable need for validation from strangers, Jess.
YES thank you. This is what I came here to say too. She’s done this more than once—a photo of her very blatantly body checking (with a creepy frozen facial expression, and contorting to appear curvier) paired with text about how much her mental health has improved. The lack of awareness is just astounding. And sad because while her mental health may have improved in some ways, clearly therapy hasn’t been able to reach what is probably her biggest and most concerning issue. Everything will just keep falling apart again until that’s addressed.

i think she needs to work on switching her focus from her appearance to her life. And maybe stop dating a guy that encourages all of her worst food/exercises disorders. It’s not your routine, Jessica. It’s your lifestyle and your “job” that cause you mental anguish.

Reactions: 11
This Is so true. I think though No one would Take her to Work for them. She might have a Bachelor but she never used it. So she has Zero work experience so to hold Up her Lifestyle/income she needs to find a theraphyst to Tell her how to Work as an influencer because that is the only Thing she will ever get paied for. Imagine her working on the Front desk of a Fitnessstudio? With maybe an income of 2000 Euro a month? That is Not even her Apartment she rents for a month. She would be ruined. And she knows that. So she rather holds Up what Is half way working. If she will be pregnant one day she will have the next topic to cry about in social Media Like so many Others do. This Is all so stupid and i Just cant Believe Our world works Like this.

Reactions: 6
Her dark chocolate eyebrows didn't move at all during her q&a. And more questions being asked about her mat and app and appearance 🥱 For someone who doesn't even cook you'd think she'd have the time to make some content more than once a week but nope.

When she isn't cooking and she Had this discussed with her therapiest she actually Must really have an eating disorder. Why Else would you eat every day already cooked food? And because she is at Home all day it would be important to Cook and Take the time for it. And well how expensive that Must be Is another question. When you re at Home all day it IS easier to Slip into mental health issues because you have to much time to think about it. And therefore to much time thinking about your Body and what you shouldnt eat to stay thin. Boy No Wonder she is so sick. And Spend all her 20 on social Media? This Is normally the time you get all your experience for Work maybe at different Firms. But as i Said she never worked and doesnt know how to do so. Spoiled brat. 🤢🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.