Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean... Does she dislike her apperiance that much that she has to Change everything?
She actually looked good/unique before all the cosmetic work. Now she just looks like a clone, like all the other influencers. She’s ruined her face for sure now and it will be interesting to see how it all looks as she ages. Already has a pillowy face and not even 30 yet

Reactions: 9
I've seen more posts from her about Kanye than I did about any other current events in the last two years and something about that does not sit right with me...

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Stevie’s stories? Please don’t tell me he’s writing a workout guide 😫
What is it with all these (wannabe) influencers thinking they are actually qualified to dish out advice on social media? I mean confidence is great and all but there’s a time and a place.

I also saw she’s followed Six Senses. Incoming #gifted holiday in 3…2…1…

I cannot wait for the day influencers are a thing of the past!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen Stevie’s stories? Please don’t tell me he’s writing a workout guide 😫
What is it with all these (wannabe) influencers thinking they are actually qualified to dish out advice on social media? I mean confidence is great and all but there’s a time and a place.

I also saw she’s followed Six Senses. Incoming #gifted holiday in 3…2…1…

I cannot wait for the day influencers are a thing of the past!
I constantly say this... There where so many Hypes and Trends that faded. As Long as companys pay These people to advertise for them it wont Change. So also everyone would have to Stop supporting them in not buying These products anymore. It IS a vicious circle...

Reactions: 3
...what friend? She never mentioned her before?! And she lives in AUS, as If they are true Friends? They both gym shark Rats and that is all... She is so sad. Have your ever looked trough her following? She only follows skinny gym influencers. What a crappy picture she has of how women need to Look to bei good enough!

Attachments

You can virtually feel the surge of energy and she got from the external validation of having an influencer with more followers paying her the slightest bit of attention 🤣

Morgan taught her how to improve her handstands once. And now they’re *besties*!!!

Everything in her life is so damn superficial. Wow.

Reactions: 5
Exactly like someone said above: "they are just gym shark rats". They wouldn't even associate with eachother otherwise. I feel like Jess is desperate for engagement and followers since she's losing so many. The friend is just another fitness influencer clone but at least it looks like she enjoys life and is genuinely happy. Where as Jess is just a sad and phony pillow face with forced content. Nothing is genuine about this friendship though. Influencers just use eachother for more engagement. It's facts lol But hey you gotta get that bag queen. Slay slay slay. And don't forget to throw in a wholesome walk and a spicy workout on the side. Man she's boring 🤣 but I'm a sucker for reality TV and Instagram is definitely reality TV in my books lolol just waiting on her next scam and excuses for another failed business attempt🍿

Really cringe when she acts as though these people who are essentially her colleagues or business associates are her BFFs. Are we meant to believe all her besties just happen to be fitness/health influencers and photographers?

I have to wonder what some of Steve’s friends think of her, particularly the ones at the proper country wedding where she wore the nightclub dress.

• Haha
Her “friend” Morgan only reposted Jessica’s stories too, she didn’t take any of her own content to share on her stories and tag Jessica. Or make a whole desperate post about their super fun catch up. I think our more recent posts on this site of her being friendless (trying to prove us wrong) and dwindling followers (trying to mooch on influencers who are successful) are her reasons for shoving it down our throats. She reads here, clearly. She barely posts on her feed anymore, but makes sure to post a random ass encounter with another GS influencer. I’m willing to bet GS put them together to try and resurrect Jessica’s engagement, no dice. She’s a lazy ass clout chaser. What’s she going to do with a new surge of followers if her tricks actually worked? Keep sharing stale hand holding, coffee, body checks in the mirror? So. Played. Out. Snore.

Also, “when you find someone who trains exactly like you.” She does the most basic weightlifting and cardio exercises. IG is literally drowning in her type of “training”. So pretentious calling it training too. Girl. You’re not an athlete. You workout most days. That’s it. Morgan seems like an athlete though.

Her “friend” Morgan only reposted Jessica’s stories too, she didn’t take any of her own content to share on her stories and tag Jessica. Or make a whole desperate post about their super fun catch up. I think our more recent posts on this site of her being friendless (trying to prove us wrong) and dwindling followers (trying to mooch on influencers who are successful) are her reasons for shoving it down our throats. She reads here, clearly. She barely posts on her feed anymore, but makes sure to post a random ass encounter with another GS influencer. I’m willing to bet GS put them together to try and resurrect Jessica’s engagement, no dice. She’s a lazy ass clout chaser. What’s she going to do with a new surge of followers if her tricks actually worked? Keep sharing stale hand holding, coffee, body checks in the mirror? So. Played. Out. Snore.

Also, “when you find someone who trains exactly like you.” She does the most basic weightlifting and cardio exercises. IG is literally drowning in her type of “training”. So pretentious calling it training too. Girl. You’re not an athlete. You workout most days. That’s it. Morgan seems like an athlete though.
Definitely doesn’t seem like a coincidence that we posted about her friendlessness and she suddenly started pulling people out of the woodwork 😂

This girl is obviously Jessica’s soul sister though because they both do squats and pull-ups. /s

Honestly it would be the best possible thing for Jessica if her followers dropped and she couldn’t sustain the influencer thing anymore. Living such an empty lifestyle and meaningless existence clearly makes her feel like sh*t, but she just keeps desperately pushing for it. She has “friendships” that are really just business arrangements, a relationship with a man who finds her attractive but values her primarily for that, no real purpose or any fulfilling work or hobbies…why does she even want this?

Last edited:
I dont think stevie is really into her. Have you noticed all the comments where she says she loves him and gets nothing back. Also, he only ever comments on her looks but no love you or kisses from him 🤔

I dont think stevie is really into her. Have you noticed all the comments where she says she loves him and gets nothing back. Also, he only ever comments on her looks but no love you or kisses from him 🤔
Whenever this gets mentioned, he always makes an effort to change his compliments to sound deeper. They’ll suddenly become “you’re so strong, so devoted (to training), so disciplined, queeen” - even when he’s trying not to be shallow, his compliments are still in reference to her looks. He’s just as shallow as her, or he’s realised there’s genuinely nothing else to compliment about her because she has no personality

• Haha
Why the duck was Stevie at the Gymshark event last night? It looked like a work event where the “athletes” come together ahead of the grand opening. It’s truly astonishing how unbelievably immature Jess is - she can’t do anything on her own!
I remember when she was going out with Will and she was “teaching” a couple of workshops in London - Will was there. She even cried about the fact that her dad couldn’t come and see her teach due to his illness 🤦🏼‍♀️
How embarrassing to bring your partner along for everything because you have the maturity of a pre-school child.
Oh, and let’s not even talk about that outfit…

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m not a true JO hater but I want the best for her and for her to not be so damn basic. Since her and Morgan parted ways she was so bad. I really hope she dumps stevia and continues to be active on socials and does more collabs etc. Actually loved her collab with little fitness today, part of the reason why I originally followed her. I think she just needs better friends, better consistency, and better boyfriends or husbands

I am Sure she needs emotional Support whilst "teaching" because she is a Spoiled brat. She has No Idea about real work and therefore when she does Something she thinks she is Special, so Daddy should have watched or Bf needs to watch to praise her because No one Else there does because it Is Bad! As Long as she gets sponsored she will never stand in her own two feet. She is Always the victim.
And well her Form is so Bad in her new Video!

Of course she taught a splits class at the Gymshark event yesterday. Of course she was still barking orders at everyone - including in Savasana, soooo relaxing 😂
Of course Stevie was there to...not sure what for to be honest.
She really is a one trick pony 😴

• Haha
Ridicilous These two. He Just posted that for Money and followers. And it probably Made her more attractive to him because she actually worked this Weekend. And because He Is Like oh my god you are actually famous so i need to be famous too. And the only Thing Is doing splits it Is so sad. But hey If people Go there it Is their Bad too. People Supporting this tit.

Reactions: 1
A splits class is not really v inclusive. Most people can’t get anywhere near them and it would just make them feel crap and other people *cough* JO show off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.