Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have lost over 7k followers in the last 24 hours since the event šŸ§
I think she was at 763k and then at 761k this morning but she just went back up to 762k so who knows. I think Instagram is being particularly glitchy today.

FAEB1D40-AB9D-4E5E-888D-A7DCE64C516D.jpeg

Poor Jess, such a busy weekend that she needs a quiet day but hopes that weā€™re looking after ourselves today too. Well no, Jess. I also had a busy weekend teaching classes and spent all day yesterday at a workshop to learn more about yoga and hopefully become a better teacher. Today, Iā€™m back at my full time job because guess what? Not everyone is as privileged as you are. twit!

Reactions: 7
Some more WHOLESOME pictures for us lucky people! Glad she had the best weekend ever. It's been a long time since she got such praise and attention. Prepare for another mental health day though once she realizes her following won't go up from this weekend. On another note Jess is really good at basketball lol seriously is she good at anything fun?! And why hasn't she posted a morning routine in a while? I guess she stopped getting paid to advertise that stupid check your temperature to see if you'll get pregnant app. Consistency is key for engagement and she sucks at it. She's consistent on showing us that she wipes her moistness off gym equipment though. And I can't wait to see all the vids she'll post with her and her new "friends"

Reactions: 5
So she's started therapy AGAIN - we love a consistent Queen šŸ™ƒ And it's literally around the corner from where I work. I am terrified of bumping into her one day, haha.

I had a look at their website and they charge between Ā£210-Ā£500 per councelling session. They also make it clear that these happen WEEKLY. Seriously GET FUCKED, JO! How out of touch can you be and not notice that probably none of your followers are able to pay this much for therapy? Especially in a cost of living crisis šŸ˜”
Having worked in the area for a few years, I know that anything based on Harley Street is automatically at least 50% more expensive. She only goes to therapy there so she can low key show off and you can't convince me otherwise.

Reactions: 4
Seems like steviaā€™s trying to get recognized or capitalize off of going to the gymshark event with her. I wonder whose idea it was to pin two videos with stevia at the top of her page after this weekend. Heā€™s been with JO for nearly 2 years now and heā€™s gone from maybe 7k to 8k followersā€¦ itā€™s not paying off yet and he still doesnā€™t have that gymshark deal. Also he clearly does all her work for her on her business on top of his actual job, very unbalanced relationship. Guaranteed heā€™d leave her and try to take sky if he ever got a GS deal or gained a lot of followers

Also in the pic posted from GS event they both look so creepy in the face, very uncanny. Her because she ruined her face and him cause he just looks creepy naturally

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every other influencer posted photos and videos from the event that included them hanging out with their other influencer friends or participating in random events GS held. Jessicaā€™s is selfies, her boyfriend, her dog, her mom, her dog again. Most of them, including her friend Morgan, also gained thousands of followers from this weekend and Jessica gained maybe 400. I guess mimicking Morgan by trying to have personality (like suddenly sticking her tongue out in mirror selfies) didnā€™t work. Crazy, but people like authenticity.

I donā€™t even want to touch on the therapy. Sheā€™s the exact type of influencer too that has to make side notes that say ā€œso many of you asked for thisā€ which is usually a tells tale sign that the exact opposite happened.

Oh my Is she that stupid? Well yes we all know!
Someone Here Said in the past it Is only a Matter of time until she switches therapists because they will Tell her what the duck is wrong with her. So pretty Sure she actually told her what disease she has and she was Like...oh No you are Just Jealous of my Life.
In a tiktok Video she actually shamed her therapist. She wont Change she Just goes there where she gets what she wants to hear.

Attachments

She's not a private person cuz she loves the attention. There's no way I'd share where I go to therapy. She just wants to show off that she has money. She wants constant validation so she had to switch therapists. She'll keep doing this every now and then so she can tell her story again for fresh sympathy. And how lazy can she get?! Posts on tiktok with week old videos that she already posted on ig. Then Jessica and sky is just her posting stories to go to her main page. Makes zero sense since those followers already follow her main page. She is so lazy with her posts it's unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
Oh my Is she that stupid? Well yes we all know!
Someone Here Said in the past it Is only a Matter of time until she switches therapists because they will Tell her what the duck is wrong with her. So pretty Sure she actually told her what disease she has and she was Like...oh No you are Just Jealous of my Life.
In a tiktok Video she actually shamed her therapist. She wont Change she Just goes there where she gets what she wants to hear.
Hahaha yes precisely! She likely ditched the old therapist when they told her that her 'routine' of doing nothing all day but going to the gym and obsessing about her looks and body will not do anything to improve her mental state or leave her feeling fulfilled. That's not the answer little Jess was wanting. She certainly seems like the type to demand that anyone she pays for a service do things exactly to her liking or it's on to the next (and careful or she just might publicly badmouth you on her platform for the cherry on top).
Sorry, Jess - no matter how much money you spend or how 'chic' your therapist's location may be, doing the same song and dance isn't going to yield any different results and one would THINK after being on this same hamster wheel for literal years now, she would realize that.

In her own words, the blonde hair lasted 5 mins.. Apparently every colour and haircut sheā€™s had feels like her, all of them and you canā€™t tell her otherwise lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In her own words, the blonde hair lasted 5 mins.. Apparently every colour and haircut sheā€™s had feels like her, all of them and you canā€™t tell her otherwise lol!
Everything this chick does lasts 5 minutes or less šŸ˜“
No matter what colour her hair is, all it does is draw more attention to the shoddy filler work all over her face.

Reactions: 5
Stevie will eventually realise that heā€™s never going to get a gymshark deal. Who do we think will call quits on the relationship first?
Personally I reckon stevie will dump her - she could be dating a literal trash bag but as long as sheā€™s not single, sheā€™s happy.
I think stevie will soon get bored of Jess having poor mental health and move on to his next target. Jess however will stay with anyone as long as they tell her once in a while that sheā€™s amazing. It actually makes me sad how low her bar is.

Everything this chick does lasts 5 minutes or less šŸ˜“
No matter what colour her hair is, all it does is draw more attention to the shoddy filler work all over her face.
Yep, that sums her up pretty damn well.

Hair colours, friends, businesses - all these can AND WILL BE replaced at the blink of an eye. The slightest inconvenience and she'll throw in the towel. She's never stuck to anything in her life (that we know of) because she simply never had to. Her parents raised her as a princess and that's exactly what she thinks she is to this day.

She only has 1 yoga live on her page...I guess she deleted them even though she said she'd save them. Another lie or should we believe her when she says "I don't know why you guys can't see them". Also how tf is that a spicy challenge? It's literally just a hand stand with your "friend". She's so superficial šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s really milking this content with Morgan. Sheā€™s gained a couple hundred followers since GS and Morgan featuring her (every other influencer she hung with gained thousands during the GS weekend). What is she going to do when the several videos Morgan filmed with her dry up? Is she going to create her own original content? (That was a rhetorical funny).

Back to brown hair. We all knew it was coming with that awful streaky blonde. And looks like she topped off her eyebrows again or sheā€™s just going back to her heavy handed ways. Her face literally looks 40+ in that photos. Sheā€™s truly ruining her face with fillers. Somehow her jowls still look saggy with Botox AND fillers.

• Haha
I mean I wouldnā€™t call two thick blonde stripes ā€œblonde hairā€ - I would call it effing hideous and surprised it even lasted that long.

She really thinks sheā€™s a trend setter but sheā€™s absolutely not. She doesnā€™t have original ideas or a natural eye for style.

• Haha
Itā€™s bananas that sheā€™s already back to brunette but itā€™s even more bananas that she already did this in the pastā€”went blonde, didnā€™t like it, and colored it darker. Did she forget?! Then this time she was so insecure about it she tried to hide it all the time. Why waste the money and risk the allergic reaction too? Her behavior is just so bizarre to me. The nails, tooā€”a color is slightly off from what she thought it was and she immediately gets them done again. So weird and wasteful.

Reactions: 3
She said a while back that she never colours her hair because of allergic reaction, šŸ¤”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.