Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what she wears to go for a Sunday roast?!?! This girl has no idea how to dress for any occasion.

Reactions: 3
It came as absolutely no surprise to me when I saw she taught a pincha workshop in her live. I bet next week's live will either be handstands or wheel pose - you know something that's generally very difficult for the average person. Just so she can feel superior because she can do those pose with relative ease (totally ignoring years of swim training = strong shoulders and her natural flexibility hypermobility). I don't think I've seen her even do let alone teach a Warrior 2 or tree pose.
She doesn't know her audience because she doesn't give a flying duck about any of them. They are angels as long as they finance her ridiculous lifestyle.

I cringed so hard looking at her outfits. Absolutely bleeping hideous :sick: This morning, they are both wearing puffer jackets. London is expecting 19 degrees today. Clowns!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, first time poster. What is with the “this is why mummy and daddy call me Goose!!” On the Jessica and Sky page.. but not actually explaining why they call Sky, a dog, Goose 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF…Has she always had ‘Sportsperson’ on her Insta bio?? 🤣 What an insult to actual sportspeople

• Haha
  • Sick
PLEASE do me a favour and go engage with this post. For some reason, people aren’t interacting with my useless one-track-mind ass-angled workout videos 😱 it must be because I’m a victim and it’s the algorithm. Nothing to do with my TOP TIER content I’m sure. It’s just so unfair!

I don’t like to work for my money, so I have no intention to try and make content that people find engaging - especially if it means my ass can’t be in shot. So please go and engage so I can continue to get paid for doing less than the very bare minimum!

Thanks besties! Love you angels!

Attachments

• Haha
Not just one but two shots of her drinking water in the new vid. She just really wants us to know she’s hydrating??

Steven is sooo in love with her. And by her I mean Sky.

• Haha
The way she romanticizes everything. That dog isn’t looking at then bleeping sky, she’s most likely watching people, cars, critters outside. How daft.

She posted her desperate plea for engagement on her new video (is it even really new, because her hair doesn’t look blonde) on her dog account because those are the only girls who actually engage with her. Or were they following her clothing brand Elvn? Who knows at this point because she doesn’t even pass 2k likes over there either.

Hope they don’t trade sky in for a black lab to fit their aesthetic. She has a nasty habit of giving up pets. 2 dogs and 1 cat already.

Reactions: 8
Not big on making fun of peoples’ appearances but since this is totally self inflicted/DIY/man made, what a freaking jump scare!

I’m sure someone has said it before, but her eyes look so dead/soulless/like cats’ assholes. And beyond that, her smile looks whack too. And her cheeks look lumpy.

Attachments

• Wow
Ya it looks like she has pillow face. Which is too much botox in the face causing puffiness and that chipmunk cheek look. It also can make your forehead bigger and hair line recede because the botox can damage hair follicles if done in the forhead more than 3 times a year. I think that's a reason why her following has gone way down (not including her scams and boring content) because she used to be relatable. Most influencers used to be relatable. Just normal people like us doing yoga and sharing the products we use. Our own little community. Then someone like Jess starts to make money from it and gets on her high horse and starts buying expensive things and injection stuff into her face, going on luxury vacations and getting paid to be an advertisement for brands. So then she became unrelatable. Now it's just fan girls obsessing over wanting to look like her and be like her. I get it's some people's jobs but don't cry in your stories begging for people to engage with your posts when you've done nothing to try and connect with your audience. Maybe go to school or get some type of certificate to actually help people with their mental health if that's what you're about. Work on yourself and go to school to help people. Cuz making forced phony posts and doing the bare minimum won't last. And Jess if you're reading this make sure you get therapy before trying to help others with their mental health. Just saying.

Omg sorry for the long rant again 😅

Not big on making fun of peoples’ appearances but since this is totally self inflicted/DIY/man made, what a freaking jump scare!

I’m sure someone has said it before, but her eyes look so dead/soulless/like cats’ assholes. And beyond that, her smile looks whack too. And her cheeks look lumpy.
1. She looks creepy. What the actual is happening to her face? She’s also not doing herself any favours with that ponytail.
2. Celebrating what? Why? Has she accomplished something?
3. “This beautiful thing”. Thing? I’d be PISSED if my partner called me a Thing but hey ho #couplegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1. She looks creepy. What the actual is happening to her face? She’s also not doing herself any favours with that ponytail.
2. Celebrating what? Why? Has she accomplished something?
3. “This beautiful thing”. Thing? I’d be PISSED if my partner called me a Thing but hey ho #couplegoals
1. As someone with a big forehead i stay away from high slicked back ponytails for this reason lol. Also it shouldn't be done everyday if you wanna keep your hairline.(wish we knew this info when I was a kid lol) Tight ponytail daily plus botox will make you have a forhead bigger than a fivehead in no time.
2. He's celebrating that she did 3 yoga lives in a row, duh. 🤣
3. He called her a thing cuz these two don't know how to compliment eachother outside of their physical appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claiming her Gymshark class got sold out before it even announced...nothing in the promo mentions her by name, so for her to try and spin it like SHE is drawing enough people to sell out any sort of class is laughable.
I am constantly shocked by the fact that Gymshark thinks she's in any way a worthy ambassador given how lazy she is at the promo, the way she's always wearing two sizes too small and tugging on it, and the fact that she's an absolute tit teacher with little to no actual experience. There are THOUSANDS of more qualified and passionate people to sponsor!

Reactions: 8
Claiming her Gymshark class got sold out before it even announced...nothing in the promo mentions her by name, so for her to try and spin it like SHE is drawing enough people to sell out any sort of class is laughable.
I am constantly shocked by the fact that Gymshark thinks she's in any way a worthy ambassador given how lazy she is at the promo, the way she's always wearing two sizes too small and tugging on it, and the fact that she's an absolute tit teacher with little to no actual experience. There are THOUSANDS of more qualified and passionate people to sponsor!
She also says "you guys are incredible" when they obviously weren't the ones who purchased because as she said it sold out before she shared with them. Everything is a farce. Also she said they added a second class on Sunday. So unlikely to follow through with her 4th promised flow on IG. She already deleted the last two from her feed. I guess she hopes people will forget about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She already deleted the last two from her feed. I guess she hopes people will forget about it.
I thought she did too! But they're still there. Just gotta click on her reels.

And her last video had sooo many edits of just her face after a set. Trying to show us she's exhausted. But it's unrealistic cuz she's still body checking and making sure her face looks relaxed and pretty while she lifts. Not gonna get much mind muscle connection on your glutes if you're always focused on how your face looks while you lift.

Gymshark only picks Jess because she technically has the most followers for a yoga account that's sponsored by them. I don't even know of another yoga account that has that many followers that's sponsored by gymshark (even tho she has mostly bot followers). I agree that there's waaaay more qualified teachers in that field but at least Jess is only being used to show her yoga and not her lifting lifestyle which we know bothers her considering she's been posting mostly lifting videos for so long lol.

Side note: her bio saying "athlete" now makes LOL

Also she said they added a second class on Sunday. So unlikely to follow through with her 4th promised flow on IG.
To be fair, the last live is supposedly happening this Sunday, the event is next weekend.

So two classes, eh? What do we reckon she’s going to teach I vote 1. splits, 2. Handstands 🙃
Whatever it is, it’s definitely not going to be a yoga class, just glorified ass-focused stretching 💅🏼

Reactions: 2
To be fair, the last live is supposedly happening this Sunday, the event is next weekend.

So two classes, eh? What do we reckon she’s going to teach I vote 1. splits, 2. Handstands 🙃
Whatever it is, it’s definitely not going to be a yoga class, just glorified ass-focused stretching 💅🏼
I was going to say not to forget backbending, but with her bulging disc, surely not?

Reactions: 1
I was going to say not to forget backbending, but with her bulging disc, surely not?
it was between splits and some accessible backbends like wheel for me but you’re right, didn’t even consider her disc. That’s it then, splits and handstand. She doesn’t know anything else.

also calling MASSIVE BS on her latest reel and the ‘deep’ caption. Doesn’t care how she looks? Sure, right 🤣
And of course she had to bring her dad into it again. While showing off her arse, you know the one she doesn’t care about.

Reactions: 5
also calling MASSIVE BS on her latest reel and the ‘deep’ caption. Doesn’t care how she looks? Sure, right 🤣
She definitely cares what she looks like and what people think🤣 She loves doing posts and stories about "haters" aka people asking her questions that aren't praise. And in general her caption wasnt deep at all😬 it was just more repetitive word vomit. But I honestly thought is this gonne be her first vid where she'll just show a raw workout and no ass shots since she's being so "real"?! Oops spoke too soon. Nice lunge and squat view and forced posed face while you lift. And awe so cute she gets notes from Stevie. But how about keep that to yourself? You don't need to convince us you're so in love(trying to convince herself maybe?).I'd cringe and die if I shared the notes my boyfriend and I write eachother lol that's private🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.