Jessica Olie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telltale sign your clothes are too small: you can’t stop preening, pulling up and readjusting every article of clothing and your skin hangs over the edge of your waistband and bra straps. Just size up already. Between that and constantly wiping ass sweat off seats, she’s doing GS absolutely no favors.

Reactions: 7
Telltale sign your clothes are too small: you can’t stop preening, pulling up and readjusting every article of clothing and your skin hangs over the edge of your waistband and bra straps. Just size up already. Between that and constantly wiping ass sweat off seats, she’s doing GS absolutely no favors.
I remember one of her posts a month or so ago someone "politely" mentioned her sizing and Jess said "I tried sizing up the next size but it's just too big. I can't explain it." So I guess she chooses restricting spilling your flesh over the seams workout clothes over proper fitting ones. She probably doesn't want to wear her proper size cuz it won't squeeze the life out of her square shaped waist and go up her ass crack as severally. Also the bras she wears dig into her lats so much. Really makes you have zero interest in wanting to buy one.

Reactions: 5
Super interesting article! https://www.psychologytoday.com/nz/...media-and-histrionic-personality-disorder?amp

TL;DR

Criteria for histrionic personality disorder, someone with the disorder shows at least five of the following symptoms in a variety of contexts:

1. Considering relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.
  2. Being easily influenced by other people or circumstances.
  3. Being theatrical and dramatic in expressing emotions.
  4. Speaking in a way that is excessively impressionistic but lacking in detail.
  5. Consistently drawing attention to oneself through physical appearance.
  6. Expressing emotions that are shallow in that shifting rapidly from one extreme to another, or from one emotion to another.
  7. Engaging in seductive or provocative behaviour during ordinary social interactions where that kind of behaviour is inappropriate.
  8. Feeling uncomfortable in situations where one is not the centre of attention.

I've never liked any of the Gymshark clothing but if I was ever curious, the way she is CONSTANTLY pulling and tugging on the clothing and readjusting would be more than enough to turn me off from ever considering the brand. She's the absolute worst ambassador for them

I remember one of her posts a month or so ago someone "politely" mentioned her sizing and Jess said "I tried sizing up the next size but it's just too big. I can't explain it." So I guess she chooses restricting spilling your flesh over the seams workout clothes over proper fitting ones. She probably doesn't want to wear her proper size cuz it won't squeeze the life out of her square shaped waist and go up her ass crack as severally. Also the bras she wears dig into her lats so much. Really makes you have zero interest in wanting to buy one.
Exactly. In a way, wearing clothes that are too small gives her the illusion of having a little more shape than she does, but at the cost of her having to constantly adjust them, manipulate them (like pulling her shorts up her crack), and generally looking like a complete fool. “It’s just too big” means that they fit properly but she doesn’t like how she looks in them because she’s so obsessed with trying to force her body to look a way it’s not meant to look.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. In a way, wearing clothes that are too small gives her the illusion of having a little more shape than she does, but at the cost of her having to constantly adjust them, manipulate them (like pulling her shorts up her crack), and generally looking like a complete fool. “It’s just too big” means that they fit properly but she doesn’t like how she looks in them because she’s so obsessed with trying to force her body to look a way it’s not meant to look.
What’s funny about all of this is how she tries to shame followers for saying she needs to size up when all along she DID try sizing up. So she knows they are too small. But how dare someone else notice the bleeping obvious. It’s common knowledge you actually look thinner/fitter when you size up vs trying to squeeze into something too small. Style 101.

She calls people who literally support her lifestyle rude just for stating the obvious. If 95% of your job is selling another brand and trying to convince people to buy that brand and your clientele says “but it looks too small” it’s odd her first reaction is to snark them. She’s just fat phobic and taking it as though people are calling her fat. Delusional.

Side note: her latest video didn’t have enough ass so she added the AWKWARD AF clip of her reaching for the pull up bar LOL. WHYYY.

What’s funny about all of this is how she tries to shame followers for saying she needs to size up when all along she DID try sizing up. So she knows they are too small. But how dare someone else notice the bleeping obvious. It’s common knowledge you actually look thinner/fitter when you size up vs trying to squeeze into something too small. Style 101.

She calls people who literally support her lifestyle rude just for stating the obvious. If 95% of your job is selling another brand and trying to convince people to buy that brand and your clientele says “but it looks too small” it’s odd her first reaction is to snark them. She’s just fat phobic and taking it as though people are calling her fat. Delusional.

Side note: her latest video didn’t have enough ass so she added the AWKWARD AF clip of her reaching for the pull up bar LOL. WHYYY.
Exactly!! All she had to say from the beginning was "the size I'm wearing now is a little tight but the next size up is too big." Being between sizes is normal. It's fine Jess. We won't think less of you if you're a small in some things and a medium in others. Get over yourself. Or is she an extra small? I don't even know anymore lol
On a personal note: my cousin gave me her old leggings that she didn't want anymore and I had to throw them out cuz they kept slipping down cuz the waist was saggy. You know why the waist was saggy? Cuz she was always pulling them up high and stretching them up her ass crack constantly through out the day. They were Lululemon pants. So if high quality leggings get ruined from this ass crack high waisted trend then you know gymshark ones have no chance on lasting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I've been wondering if I'm the only one noticing all the odd/awkward clips she keeps inserting into her videos lately. "I want to show you my workout" then includes maybe 5 clips of her working out (all from literally the WORST angles to show if you're actually trying to showcase form and how each exercise should actually be done) and 20 clips of her taking off her jacket, drinking water, reaching for the pullup bar, using her knee to wipe off her vag sweat, adjusting her pants, an exasperated breath. Just tell me you want to post another self-indulgent video, girl, you don't have to lie and say you're 'sharing your workout'.

• Haha
It’s Jessica!
I’ve never felt such a strong temptation to tag her on a post 😆 Because I mean really, it’s got to be draining to spend so much of your time preening and posing and wearing clothes that are too tight. That just adds fuel to the fire of the mental health issues.

Reactions: 3
I got blocked again. Well i couldn't help myself to ask her if she finds her kneewiping funny and that of course she can't concentrate on how heavy she Lifts now because she got a buldging disc trough Lifting. She didn't like that. Lol

I know it's her job but the constant pushing to buy gymshark makes me🤮🤮🤮 and it's not just her. It's all of the influencers but for some reason she seems so forced and I don't believe anything she says about it. "This set is the best" she says that about every launch as she constantly adjusts the clothes. Also her not posting on tiktok, it's obvious it's because she gets no engagement and that hurts her mental health so she posts them again on insta to fill her void. And I find it funny how she's all like "I wanna make sure my mats are made ethically for you all" cuz when she first launched her products I remember so many people asking if it was made ethically and she wouldn't answer them. She'd just say "it's 100% rubber". She always avoided the question where they were made. And now she's all "I want them to be made ethically " so obviously they never were made that way in the first place. Another fact she avoided to tell us back then. I cant believe anything she says. Still shocked people find her genuine.

The last few stories are all of her looking in full length mirrors - obviously bodychecking - and hiding her face. Everything about her screams insecurity.

She's posted and deleted a couple of stories with her new #influencer friend and Jessica was wearing a black leather tube top with a light denim mini skirt and black knee-high boots. Jessica, if you're gonna scam us out of our hard-earned dollars, can I at least beg that some of that money goes to a stylist to help you, for crying out loud?!?!?
And yes, for the amount of money she spends on injecting rap into her face, you'd think she would stop hiding it so much. I can't imagine injecting thousands of dollars into my face every couple of months only to hide my face with my phone 90% of the time

• Haha
She's posted and deleted a couple of stories with her new #influencer friend and Jessica was wearing a black leather tube top with a light denim mini skirt and black knee-high boots.
I’ve honestly never seen her wear anything that actually looked good (not even counting yoga/ workout clothes). Apart from her wedding dress maybe 😂

• Haha
I’ve honestly never seen her wear anything that actually looked good (not even counting yoga/ workout clothes). Apart from her wedding dress maybe 😂
I really do think she has the worst sense of style I’ve ever seen. Like sure there are people who don’t GAF about style but their non-style style is better than Jessica’s try-hard-but-fail-hard style.

Re: her mats, if she actually does manage to produce mats that are sustainable, ethical, high quality, etc then great, but what about all the people who bought her old mats? She’s basically admitted those mats are garbage. Again not even an apology from Jessica because other people only exist to serve her.

Jessica recommended The Luckiest Girl Alive on Netflix, which is actually doing the rounds on social media for lacking a very necessary trigger warning. Of course our fake woke/mental health advocate influencer recommended it to her hundreds of thousands of followers without mentioning that it’s extremely graphic and can be triggering with some extremely extremely upsetting content.

Tone deaf as always.

Not too black. Just too ugly.

Also, seeing some of her yoga session… teaching pincha/forearm stand? I’d go so far as to say most people do not have the shoulder ROM/strength to do dolphin pose. Let alone do dolphin pose and then kick their legs into the air.

This woman hasn’t an effing clue about how to teach yoga to non-athletes/most of the general population. She’s an absolute sham.

But, it’s reflecting in her follower count. Down to 769k now. That’s a good few THOUSAND followers down in a month.

Attachments

Not too black. Just too ugly.

Also, seeing some of her yoga session… teaching pincha/forearm stand? I’d go so far as to say most people do not have the shoulder ROM/strength to do dolphin pose. Let alone do dolphin pose and then kick their legs into the air.

This woman hasn’t an effing clue about how to teach yoga to non-athletes/most of the general population. She’s an absolute sham.

But, it’s reflecting in her follower count. Down to 769k now. That’s a good few THOUSAND followers down in a month.
How does she always manage to look ridiculous. Like ok wear your label wench sweater and knee high boots but then she decides on leather shorts with that?? Like how did her mind even get there, it’s just baffling to me lol. And throws on her coat that’s 3 sizes too big (which is surprising given that her workout clothes are 1-2 sizes too small).

She says in the caption that teachers often say “you can take forearm stand if it’s in your practice” but how the hell would she know? She’s been to what, all of 1 yoga class in the last however many years? And seemingly just to pick up on things to criticize. First, sure you can get ideas for your own teaching from what you don’t like about a class but you don’t tell all your students (let alone the whole internet) about what you don’t like about other teachers. That’s gross and tacky but typical Jessica. Second, an instructor will say “you can take this pose if it’s in your practice” if it’s something that could naturally progress from the pose they’re teaching but isn’t the focus of the class. She would know that if she weren’t, as the post above says, a total sham. Third, yes she is absolutely clueless about other people’s bodies with her extreme lack of experience actually seeing her “students.” Just Jessica teaching a pose inaccessible and potentially dangerous for a lot of people on the internet. She also goes straight from pincha to savasana lmao.

She must not be able to do a full legit pincha (legs straight and together) because she doesn’t do it in the live and I don’t think I’ve ever seen it from her. Lol. I think she just coasts on what her body can do mostly naturally and never bothers to really work much on anything.

I swear I would be shocked to learn she’s under 30 if I didn’t already know. Oof.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.