Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Unrelated to jess but I know they're friendly and just seen Harry Jane's husband committed suicide. God love her 😪😪

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

italian30

I'm all for sharing opinions but discussing her private area? Really? I'm all for dissing the taste in clothes, 10 min takeover and the oven etc but I think it's a bit unfair to pull someone apart for the size of their privates etc

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Used to really like Jess but now think she’s a sweaty grot bag. Completely repulsed by her latest Asos haul stories, she probably gets makeup all over the clothes she tries on, not to mention all of the sweat! I wouldn’t want to collab with her if I was a brand and from what I can make out it looks as though she’s doing less collabs than she used to?

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Nah, I can’t get on board with these comments 😌
I love her, I think she’s down to earth and one of the very few big influencers that actually replies to your messages!

Yeah she may come across like she doesn’t wash often, but it would be boring if she told us EVERYTIME she was going to do it.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I think the majority of the clothes in her asos hauls get returned. She features them in hauls for #content but with no real intention of actually wearing the clothes!

The other day I bought a dress in the asos sale and when it arrived it STANK of b.o! Made me think about Jess and all the running about she does when she is tying on the hauls. I returned that dress cos the smell was so bad!

• Sick
  • Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
Well having just watched her do a dresslily haul twice and positively pissing myself at her, I have to say she’s one of the best things on Instagram right now! 🤣🤣

Tashy

I don't think she's changed at all, and find her genuinely a funny girl, love jess!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
This may be an unpopular opinion but i genuinely dont think jess is as happy etc as she makes out she is. I believe the trying hard to be funny etc is a defense mechanism. As i said last night, she clearly has a lot of emotional eating traits and that sort of relationship with food.
Agreed - think she's trying to be the 'fat happy lass' - I know because I too have behaved that way in the past and now - you know the big girl who cracks the jokes, always smiling, being everyones mate but inside you're crying/dying and hating yourself :(

• Sad

justforthegiggles

I honestly think jess is depressed. I have depression and when im on a down i sleep all the time, dont get out of bed, eat really badly, dont brush my hair and basically dont give a shit about myself. I hope if she is she seeks out some help

• Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
Do you know what, I'd absolutely LOVE to see them both start a weightloss/fitness thing together. I don't mind Jess, can't stick that 10minute takeover crap, I tap through that but I don't mind her & I think if they started something and showed the good and bad bits of their journey to health, she would see her followers soar.

Ohwell

The new Pink Clove edit is awful! I LOVE Jess but the clothes in this edit are sooooo bad. Nothing looks like it’s fits properly!

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
On her last country cabin break they did do activities. They went to like a castle or country house and explored it. But they definitely prefer sitting around in the hot tub eating and draining 🤣
I would love to spend my time in a hot tub chilling out if I could to be honest 🤣🤣

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Obviously she's found a way of gaining some popularity by doing nothing but be fat so wheres the motivation to lead a healthy life?
Shes married, doesnt want kids, has a simple part time job and lots of people praising her for being inspirational. She'll carry on eating this way until she gets some health complaints. Pretty soon she'll struggle though, shes already a 26 and asos and pink clove only go up to around that size.

MadGal

VIP Member
I've seen it all now, off to her friends house. Instead of showering after work, recurled her hair quick baby wipe of her old make up off and slap some more on. Wow. She really is a grotbag

ETA
And then admitting you've basically sprayed yourself rather than washing. I'm sure ''she doesn't smell fresh'' Jess you absolute grimhole
It’s the thought of her having had the same smelly knickers and tights on all day at work and then going to her mates in them to sit in all evening 😷

• Sick
  • Haha

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
The anxiety of needing a camera up is worse for her than the anxiety of damaging her health because of her appalling lifestyle.
Eat better, move more and wash yourself then you probably wouldnt be needing a camera up there at the age of 32.

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
I’m sorry to have to say this as a PLUS size lady but the pair of them are just dirty looking and bone idle .. ... for young people they are shocking and the way they eat is disgusting ... This is such a bad example to young people 😡

• Angry

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
not Being funny but I am not exactly skinny and I would be so embarrassed to buy 6 cookies let alone go and fucking ask them can I have your frozen ones from out the back 😂 THEN go and tell your 50k followers that you bought them PLUS brownies PLUS donuts. Jess love you gotta stop. Eat a fucking Apple ffs!!!!

• Haha
Today is the day I have unfollowed as soon as I seen her pop the spot I am done 🤢
In the words of Eric “detty, detty pig”

• Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Who's encouraging her to thrash about her car every morning, well 3 mornings as she doesn't work full time, to this 10 minute take over?? Surely no one thinks it's funny??? Oh and wash your hair! Been about a week again! It's rank.

• Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member
God imagine announcing your hair is so greasy and you haven’t washed it since Sunday and you’ve just had a bath but not washed it. I just can’t honestly.

This is my issue, you're in the bath why not just wash your hair?!? My guess is she doesn't bathe/shower everyday, I'm a big girl too very similar shape to Jess, trust me a shower a day is essential!