Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. It's been a slow but dramatic change. She looks alot different now than she did even a year ago.
Agreed! The other day I scrolled back 12/18months on her feed and can’t believe the difference in that time.

She doesn’t really have any content at the minute I don’t think? 10 minute takeover, double portion Gousto meals, cake, videos of her slobbing around watching box sets, occasional and few and far between ASOS hauls of clothes people just don’t wear

Reactions: 6
I dont even think she wears the clothes in her asos hauls. She buys them for content and to be body positive but never seems to wear a lot of it when shes going out. Odd that she buys very risky items yet when going out with friends the other day wore a very safe black dress.

Reactions: 2
I think the majority of the clothes in her asos hauls get returned. She features them in hauls for #content but with no real intention of actually wearing the clothes!

The other day I bought a dress in the asos sale and when it arrived it STANK of b.o! Made me think about Jess and all the running about she does when she is tying on the hauls. I returned that dress cos the smell was so bad!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
All of the floggers order stuff for hauls and then return they couldn't possibly afford any of it without it being #kindlygifted

Then then have the cheek to post affiliate links so they make money from the sheep

Reactions: 7
Thing is, shes said before shes in debt and cant manage money. So you'd think she would have some consideration for her followers.

Reactions: 2
In debt but always out on the lash or for meals. Needs to get a full time job instead of 3 days a week.
She needs to take better care of herself. Her hair needs washed more than once a week.

Reactions: 5
I just cannot believe this was her only a few short years ago. She looks so unhealthy now. Seriously over weight, her skin has gotten so bad. I feel sorry for her but she needs a lifestyle over all and quick
what a difference!!

Can we not be zoomed into her minging self???

currently taking bets on no hair wash tonight!! 💸💸

2A58486A-207F-4287-82A7-9712493E2B38.jpeg 60DAD419-D9FD-4A7E-A6F9-B7587B1B3A42.jpeg
Here’s another flogger that’s ruined their self in the name of money ☹☹

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m not sure why she’s doing this? It’s her life and she can live it how she wishes... but in my opinion she is going to have/already has many weight related health problems. I’m no size 6 myself, but live a reasonably healthy lifestyle and know what my body does and does not need. I.e if I’m thirsty, I’m likely dehydrated and need fluids. Not thirsty and therefore need an ice cream based milkshake

Lol was just gonna say this, she's announced she's having a bath tonight, her hair looks greasy and ready for a wash, fresh for work tomorrow??

Place your bets!
Doubtful

Reactions: 1
Shes allowed to live her life as she wants but this whole I'm big and I dont care can only go so far. Shes not promoting a particularly balanced lifestyle on the back of being a plus size influencer. I'm no health freak but I try to be mindful. She seems to not care and it's fine for her but might not be for others who could have health issues exacerbated by being severely overweight. Shes still a young woman. It's sad.

Reactions: 6
I have found the more i follow plus size body positive people like jess and laura, the more ive became lazy with my own health. Im all for loving yourself but i think maybe i need to stop viewing them as much

Reactions: 14
I have found the more i follow plus size body positive people like jess and laura, the more ive became lazy with my own health. Im all for loving yourself but i think maybe i need to stop viewing them as much
THIS!! I 100% agree! I was lulled into foolishly thinking like them

Reactions: 8
THIS!! I 100% agree! I was lulled into foolishly thinking like them
I am pleased someone understands what i mean. I dont want to shame anyone as im not, its just the more ive watched people like jess the more ive been convinced that eating a tit diet is okay. As a result my weight has shot up

Reactions: 8
This is why I think the BoPo/PS community can be toxic. I’m all for people having their body how they want it, BUT I think people like Tess Holliday for eg saying health at every size (not true) makes it easy for plus size who struggle weight wise to think ah feck it I love me etc. overeat/gain weight without batting an eyelid.

Reactions: 10
I just think Jess is a prime example of the negative impact the BoPo community can have.

Problem is that she’s profited from being plus size so no interest in any lifestyle changes. It’s a real shame

Reactions: 3
Im relieved my comments have been taken the way they were intended. All i know is, for me, i have to take a step back from the toxic

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.