Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Hate the dramatically brushed up brows look. That's one we'll all be looking back on in shame in 10yr.

Reactions: 8

Sozhun

VIP Member
Not one item on that haul fit properly, nor did it showcase the brand in a good way where they would get lots of orders off the back of it yet they continue to gift their items to these 'influencers'. The only influencing I've had from that set of stories is to get off my arse and exercise and watch what I eat. She has ballooned and it's all down to a birthday cake that appears to serve 24 PEOPLE shared between the 2 of them along with countless cookies and gammon and every other bit of crap she can lay her hands on. Her behaviour is toxic to say the least.

Attachments

• Wow

italian30

She’s actually In love with herself. Nothing about this is a good look hun.

“These jeans are a size 26.. it’s my extra quarantine weight”
No it’s your actual size 😅 those lounge wear clothes are skin tight on you.
I used to think following people who were plus size would be a good thing for me, but lately it seems like jess is promoting a horrendous lifestyle. I hope that doesn't make me sound awful

Why is she saying that she got the clothes in a size 26 as if its not normal now. Its clear that she is a size 26, maybe a 28 - some of the loungewear that she says is stretchy is clinging to her

Last edited:

BoCs2019

still one of my faves who keeps it real!
yes shes a bit lazy - but if she can get away with it then why not hahahah
yes she wears stuff that personally i wouldn't have the guts too but shes a nice person (from what i can tell) and shes not trying to be anything she isnt unlike some of these 'influencers!' id much rather watch her stores than some of the woe is me stuff!!

GossBoss

VIP Member
I still love Jess, soz
Me too, I've messaged her loads and she's always replied. She makes me laugh, her singing in the car is a tad silly sometimes but I just skip on by those clips. And I think she has a great relationship with her husband and family 😀

diygirl40

VIP Member
This is vile.
she better fucking well keep these clothes! Thing the belt around her stinking head!! I’m fucking personally sending these screen shots to Asos, it’s vile that people should be buying these after she’s preformed around in them!!
Im seriously considering it too. Very unhygienic. I wouldnt be bothered if she just stood and did a normal non sweaty try on but shes basically done a workout and sent the clothes back

I wish she wouldn't wear trainers with dresses

Last edited:

Juicylucy

Jess is starting to proper get on my tits now, used to love her but it's so boring and forced now. And I dont get the hauls, like genuine question, does she literally just buy it to try on, prance around like a twat trying to be funny and then return? I always had the impression that a haul was showing what you've actually bought for yourself, but she cant be actually buying and keeping that much stuff surely? I just always think poor buggers who end up getting her returns in their parcel 😂😂

MadGal

VIP Member
I was thinking she was going to make a meal with it. I hate seeing folk eat on insta. Knowing it's cold and watching her pick at it with the long nails....😱
Euurrrgh the thought of her wiping her arse with those long nails then digging and wiping them in the gammon juices 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Her stomach looks huge in those recent videos. I do really like her but she’s just getting bigger and bigger. She’s probably heading toward a size 28

Sailor87

Iv followed Jess from the beginning really? Always loved her style, her makeup tips, her holiday content. I would even say we are kind of pally on Instagram? She always replies to me in DM or comments.

That being said.....I totally agree with what has been said. I personally don't care if she's put on weight she still looks smashing (when she wants to 😂 ) but her content is really going downhill. They 10 minute take overs. The not washing for the whole day when you have your period. The banging ON and ON about they cookies. The claw nails poking at food. The hauls with clothes NO-ONE would wear and neither would she? The constant mess/dirt in the house.

I won't unfollow but I find myself skipping by the stories now unless I see its a haul. Just boring 😴

diygirl40

VIP Member
I respect that the gammon is nice. So why not make it part of a nice meal. Even take sandwiches to work with it. Dont waste it by snacking before or after tea on it.

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I’d love to know what her engagement figures are, I’ve responded to lots of Questions on her stories, plus messaged her about stuff and she never replies.

as a side note, did anyone watch that programme about Boohoo/PLT and the manky returns they get from people and what happens to them?? I bet loads of them are from “influencers” like Jess!

I used to really like Jess... but now it all feels a bit forced and comes across a bit desperate to be funny!?! I don’t know, just my opinion.

I feel like she complains a lot about being tired etc. I don’t think she has a particularly healthy lifestyle. And I feel like next to each other her and milli look like siblings! They live like teenagers... they seem to absolutely trash the place and then spend an afternoon tidying up, then spend the next week trashing it again and repeat!

Just my observations and opinions.... dont expect every one will agree!!

Attachments

Coffeetrampbiatch

She's rank, I can't believe she's working in a bank and dealing with the public looking like that.
She said yesterday morning that she had used s water on her face so it sounds like she doesn't wash in the morning 🤢

Not sure what's got into her today but she's acting so desperate! She's really trying to be funny, it's cringeworthy!
I am not a morning person at all, never have been. I shower at night and then in the morning I use miscellar water and toner before I moisturize just to get clean skin. Unless it’s like 40 degrees then I don’t see why I’d do more since I got into bed clean.

Each to their own, I guess.