Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ❤

I was thinking she was going to make a meal with it. I hate seeing folk eat on insta. Knowing it's cold and watching her pick at it with the long nails....😱
Oh vom I can't wait for that bloody gammon to be gone.The picking is making me feel sick

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was thinking she was going to make a meal with it. I hate seeing folk eat on insta. Knowing it's cold and watching her pick at it with the long nails....😱
Euurrrgh the thought of her wiping her arse with those long nails then digging and wiping them in the gammon juices 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I like her, I think she is funny, but when she sniffed herself in today's stories.... 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I really like Jess but omg today's stories are disgusting. Wash your bleeping hair. Also it can be washed 2 days in a row there is no law again it. Just eurgh.

Reactions: 6
God imagine announcing your hair is so greasy and you haven’t washed it since Sunday and you’ve just had a bath but not washed it. I just can’t honestly.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
God imagine announcing your hair is so greasy and you haven’t washed it since Sunday and you’ve just had a bath but not washed it. I just can’t honestly.

This is my issue, you're in the bath why not just wash your hair?!? My guess is she doesn't bathe/shower everyday, I'm a big girl too very similar shape to Jess, trust me a shower a day is essential!

Reactions: 9
I dont understand what stops her ashing her hair more regularly. I know that everyone is different but come on. It's not like shes got really thick long hair that takes alot to mange. She seems to have time through the week to do it. I dont get it.

Reactions: 4
I put mine off sometimes I will admit as I have long thick hair and it takes alot of time to dry, but omg no hers is disgusting. Just no need

Reactions: 1
I'm a big bird, I shower and wash my hair every day. Without fail. There's no excuse for it. 🤮

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she doesn't get her skin sorted ? There are so many options these days to help with acne scarring and I'm sure she could even wrangle a deal with a company in exchange for some advertising

She never declares her gifted items properly. Im sure you have to state in on screen not just mention it in stories

This is my issue, you're in the bath why not just wash your hair?!? My guess is she doesn't bathe/shower everyday, I'm a big girl too very similar shape to Jess, trust me a shower a day is essential!
E... Ssential! Jesus. I couldn't have a bath and not wash my hair. Leaving it that long the oils alone would make me come out in more spots than a toddler with chicken pox!

I'm a big bird, I shower and wash my hair every day. Without fail. There's no excuse for it. 🤮
I agree being a big lady I shower everyday and sometimes twice ... I am lucky I can get away with not washing my hair for about 5-8 days but it never looks greasy like hers !

I’m big as well, unless I’m like ill I pretty much shower every day but I have curly hair, if I washed it everyday my hair would have a meltdown. Overwashing your hair is good for it. But Jess has oily skin and so it gets absolutely disgusting. Leaving it that long would even make my hair too greasy to handle !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.