Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charliebilly

I just cannot believe this was her only a few short years ago. She looks so unhealthy now. Seriously over weight, her skin has gotten so bad. I feel sorry for her but she needs a lifestyle over all and quick
what a difference!!

Can we not be zoomed into her minging self???

currently taking bets on no hair wash tonight!! 💸💸

2A58486A-207F-4287-82A7-9712493E2B38.jpeg 60DAD419-D9FD-4A7E-A6F9-B7587B1B3A42.jpeg
Here’s another flogger that’s ruined their self in the name of money ☹☹

Attachments

Last edited:

MadGal

VIP Member
Ergh! I am big, (size 20) so prob a bit smaller than Jess but fuck me, I couldn’t not shower after, I’m sure even being average sized you’d feel grim doing that but being big obvs you sweat more and just 🤢 no excuse for it, I can’t stand not feeling clean, and having greasy hair 🤢🤢🤢
Exactly that haha!!!

what a fucking tramp!

SamKe

I think she looked really lovely last night, the outfit really suited her and it's probably one jd the only outfits I'd actually wear

leon19

I'm sorry but being that size is ridiculously unhealthy. if she doesn't change she's on a one track road to diabetes heart disease and early death. her skin is bad and harsh as it sounds it's probably down to her diet and being morbidly obese.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Her skin really has improved loads! Now I just wish she'd stop touching her face as much especially with the claws she has! How much dirt must be trapped under those things... germ magnets.

BoCs2019

I say fair play to her at least she is doing something on these trips unlike some who just go and stay in free accommodation around the country and order deliveroo lol. One thing I will say though all these brands that she works with seem to have shit clothes. They’re designed at plus size ladies yet they do nothing for a plus size shape at all. I do think we must try our best to dress for our size but Not one of these companies sell flattering for bigger bodies clothes.
I agree, those tops she was showing last night would look amazing on my little sisters (who are size 8/10 at most) NOT on me and my massive jugs and belly! LOL they look cheap too!