Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I say we put names in a hat and whoever comes out is the one to message her and tell her no one gives a shit about 10 minute take over and she looks like a twat.

Screenshot_20200303-092911.png

Screenshot_20200303-092916.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Coffeetrampbiatch

That haul was horrific. Not a single thing that would make me want to go anywhere near that company. Nice to see her hair relatively clean though...
I quite liked the bralette thing because it’s a copy of the Calvin Klein one 😂 everything else was terrible.
I don’t know why anyone would want to wear a cropped loungewear set. Surely the point of it is to be cosy and comfy? I can’t imagine anything more uncomfortable than freezing my gunt off in that.

• Haha

Chasing_pavements

So being morbidly obese isn’t unhealthy?
Considering Jess is pretty open about all aspects of her life, I’d say her weight is causing her no health issues. If and when it does I’m sure she would be open enough to share it.
In the meantime I’d recommend you stop concerning yourself about the health of fat people, and just try respecting them.

KNYE_19

Her grandparents searching high and low for a leaflet and her and her husband are sat on their arses doing nothing to help. 😑 wouldnt care if it was a unicorn my Nan was looking for I'd be first to help her whatever she needed...her constant laziness is irritating me now ☹

diygirl40

VIP Member
I have found the more i follow plus size body positive people like jess and laura, the more ive became lazy with my own health. Im all for loving yourself but i think maybe i need to stop viewing them as much

“Sorry I don’t get chance to reply to all the people who message me.... I’m too busy doing fuck all, sleeping in til afternoon, not washing & orgasming over gammon and cookies”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MoaningMyrtle2019

🤮 So she's done a workout then went straight to her grandma's for Sunday lunch without showering and the dog is licking her sweat off 🤮

• Sick

LellsBells

VIP Member
100% and it should be the other way around . She could cook for them and do chores for them especially as they are 1. Doing everything for her and she does nothing in return 2. They are getting older and will eventually need more help ! Selfish and lazy is what those two are .
She's been married almost 10 years and they only just bought an ironing board last year. Up until then her Gran was doing all her ironing 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Im relieved my comments have been taken the way they were intended. All i know is, for me, i have to take a step back from the toxic
As someone who has been overweight for a long time and is now mid-50's I would urge anyone who is carrying excess weight to try and lose it before they get too old.... I was the weight I am now in my late 30's and then had no aches or pains and mobility was fine. Fastforward to mid-50's and although I have not major health issues (only raised BP) I can tell you my whole body physically aches on a daily basis.... I get breathless, sweaty, everything is a major effort and losing weight is harder now than it ever was..... I lost about 3 stone a 2/3 years ago and although I was still 'obese' my health and general fitness and well being improved massively..... so while the plus-size youngsters are 'healthy' for now it won't last...... it really won't...... I tell my kids everyday 'do not end up like your mother'..... but everyday I keep trying to lose weight and be a healthier person..... it's just not as easy as it was 20 years ago x x

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
You know what I’d love to see, her journey to health. Weight loss and sorting herself out big time. She’s not a horrible girl so I wish she would have a change of lifestyle and really give it a good go

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Jess, you're a mess, you've forgotten how to dress! We hate 10 minute takeover, give your oven a makeover.

That's all I have for now 😂

• Heart

Chasing_pavements

She's banging on about how proud she is of her new Pink Clove collection. Am I understanding this right...she just went to see a collection of clothes, picked out what she wanted in her 'edit' and she's really proud of that?
I’d say it’s pretty impressive that a clothing brand wants to use her name to help sell clothes. It’s a pretty awesome achievement, and I’d be very proud if I was her.

EyesOpened123

Love her, always messages back and I love that she has a normal job and hasn’t sold out to being a full time influencer

Sozhun

VIP Member
Yeah its shocking, I live in Barnsley and have seen all the hype regarding the fact that ASOS and PLT warehouses are still open with zero distancing in place, no hand gel etc and shit like this is fuelling that unfortunately. Its irresponsible and unnecessary

• Angry

loolabelle

VIP Member
I have to say, she does look really great once her hair has been washed and makes an effort 😊
I really do agree! The dominant thing on this thread isn't that she is a horrible person etc etc... We would just like her to take better care of herself and her home (and to stop sending sweaty stuff back to asos!)

• Heart

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Ah I’ve got to say I really do like Jess- she’s a good person and very down to earth. I do agree that sometimes her stories are a bit TMI but overall I do enjoy watching her cos she makes me howl with laughter

Reactions: 12

Charliebilly

So many like minded people in here!!

I agree once she outgrows a size 26 theres a size 28 and not many places go up to a size 28! What then? Where will she get her clothes from? Fashion doesn’t really come in a size 30.

That’s what scared me into action. I was 25 years old and wearing a size 26, I knew I only had one more size left before it was game over in my eyes.
I’m now currently wearing a 18/20 and getting smaller.

my mother hated me watching and following the likes of Jess, she could see that i was in the mind set of “If it’s okay for them it’s okay for me”

I fully encourage anyone to unfollow/step away from these accounts for the sake of yourself.

and as for the whole grandparents situation she should be ashamed of herself!! I remember the bags and bags of parcels she’d be packing up and dropping off to them to take back for her!! Lazy cow.

Reactions: 12