Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Size 22 top, 26 dress and 28 skirt. Just showcasing how SHIT pink cloves sizing is if she can fit in all 3. Imagine if you were a size 12 but had to buy a size 18 skirt..same difference but that would not be okay so why is it okay for plus size customers. Anyway its probably more the fact that she is actually a 28 and the others just fit because they are oversized. That cardigan does not fit! I like the open look but barely scraped over your arms doesnt count as the 'open look'. Rant over.

Reactions: 12

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
The state of that dusty unit was shocking ... she works 3 days a week no kids ... how long would it take to wipe that over 😲

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Her grandparents searching high and low for a leaflet and her and her husband are sat on their arses doing nothing to help. 😑 wouldnt care if it was a unicorn my Nan was looking for I'd be first to help her whatever she needed...her constant laziness is irritating me now ☹
Her gran used to take her asos parcels back to the post office for her. I thought it was funny but then jess works 3 days and drives.... so not really funny at all.

• Angry
  • Sad

SamB1991

I’m really struggling with Jess at the moment, used to love her, but now she’s definitely a try hard! The ten minute takeover this morning was as boring as the previous 50, and whilst I’m all for loving the body you have, I do not think she is a good role model, I started following her when she was a size 20(ish) and it just keeps going up and up, I know we all have the capacity to put on a wee bit weight, but she is just ridiculous! And yeah eventually she won’t get clothes to fit if she keeps going on like she is.
I’m not perfect in anyway, and I love a takeaway, cakes etc etc, but ordering double portions and making trips to Lidl just to stock up on cakes is mind boggling (I think they’ve been tonight for this exact purpose) 😔
Anyway, I don’t really know where I was going with this, and really just wanted to agree with everything that had been said previously!

Reactions: 11

Charliebilly

God I’m so glad there’s so many people out there thinking the same as me!!

I can’t bare looking at her grotty self anymore!
ive never seen anyone lack such.. pride or motivation in themselves so openly!!

Its not hard to shower everyday and wash your hair like every 2?? Or clean your house. Come on.

She only ever seems to be interested in drinking & eating these days In between slobbbing around

i used to love watching her hauls ( before she started acting in them😩😩) but now like someone said they’re few and far between and all Asos crap that looks like it’s from the clearance section!!

The whole acting and dancing and that fuckkinggggg singing in the car is grating on me!!

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
I love it when she says anything pleated, like the skirts - are roomy and you can size down. You’re meant to wear pleats as pleats - not a bloody leotard and stretch out the pleats so they are no more! They are meant to flow love...

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
This may be an unpopular opinion but i genuinely dont think jess is as happy etc as she makes out she is. I believe the trying hard to be funny etc is a defense mechanism. As i said last night, she clearly has a lot of emotional eating traits and that sort of relationship with food.

The whole haul was uncomfortable to watch. Nothing fitted correctly. She needs to size up. She just keeps creeping up in size, but it’s clear to see why..... reduced unnecessary birthday cakes, double portion “gusto” & obscene amount of snack (Lidl’s cookies anyone?) is it any wonder the jeans don’t fit!! I imagine she isn’t going out whatsoever at the minute, no walks or “hour of exercise” etc. So she’s living her best life of just slobbing around non stop....

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I agree - I used to love the outfits she wore, especially her summer / holiday outfits. I'm thinking back to 2017 time - she always looked so pretty and well put together in flattering dresses etc. Now she's just always slobbing about and will try on any hideous clothes that get sent to her 🙄. Also I think she's naturally funny and a good storyteller but as her audience has grown she's lost her natural charm. She's trying mega hard now e.g ten minutes of hell. Sorry, ten minute takeover.

I’m new here 👋 I used to be such a fan of Jess when I first started following her, maybe 3 years ago. Lately however I struggle to watch her stories! She’s constantly in the same pyjamas for days on end, seems to just slum around on days when she’s not in work.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I dont think shes depressed, I think it's just a lazy lifestyle, lack if nutritious foods and lack of exercise. That's enough to make you lethargic and lack motivation.

Chasing_pavements

I agree. I don't think my first message came across right. I did say I praise her for not giving a shit about what people think. When I said this I meant wearing clothes she wants to, and just living the life she wants to. I'm sorry if my first comment caused offence, it honestly wasn't my intention.

I admit her style isn't what I would wear just because I'm more a jeans and tshirt, but if she is happy then that's all that maters.

I guess I am putting my own health scares and worries onto others, when really it's not my business. Thank you for letting me see that, as I do that in my real life too and end up worrying about everyone and wearing myself down.

Sorry again if my first comment caused you any offence, I definitely didn't mean to x
Thank you. I really appreciate this response. I do tend to get on my high horse when it comes to supporting fat people. xx

Reactions: 10