Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole haul was uncomfortable to watch. Nothing fitted correctly. She needs to size up. She just keeps creeping up in size, but itā€™s clear to see why..... reduced unnecessary birthday cakes, double portion ā€œgustoā€ & obscene amount of snack (Lidlā€™s cookies anyone?) is it any wonder the jeans donā€™t fit!! I imagine she isnā€™t going out whatsoever at the minute, no walks or ā€œhour of exerciseā€ etc. So sheā€™s living her best life of just slobbing around non stop....

Reactions: 11
If they don't fit and therefore she will return, isn't forcing them on going to overstretch them for the next person? Or were all the clothes #gifted?!
they were all gifted, as was the bra that didnā€™t fit! After she showed us how small (or rather how big she is) she flung it in the corner.

i didnā€™t see her declare the gifted items on any of her stories at all.
those affiliate links at the end.. even if I wanted to buy any of the stuff i would make a purpose to go onto the website and not use those links!

Reactions: 7
I usually/use to love Jess.. but todayā€™s haul has made me want to watch what I eat whilst being at home. Over the past year sheā€™s really become so unhealthy and her size is increasing before our eyes. I worry for her if Iā€™m honest. Iā€™m a size 16/18 and only 5ft - so Iā€™m not slim myself - but sheā€™s made me question my food choices!

Reactions: 8
Not one item on that haul fit properly, nor did it showcase the brand in a good way where they would get lots of orders off the back of it yet they continue to gift their items to these 'influencers'. The only influencing I've had from that set of stories is to get off my arse and exercise and watch what I eat. She has ballooned and it's all down to a birthday cake that appears to serve 24 PEOPLE shared between the 2 of them along with countless cookies and gammon and every other bit of crap she can lay her hands on. Her behaviour is toxic to say the least.

Attachments

• Wow
bleeping hell, serves 24!!!! I've not watched the haul yet and not sure I will. I agree it's toxic. The story about how she stalked the lady who picked up the other cakes around the shop was alarming too - not within the realms of normal behaviour at all really. Good cardio I suppose though.

Reactions: 9
I'm really not feeling 'hauls' in this current situation, someone has had to sort it all out and deliver etc... It doesn't inspire me to buy at all!

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell, serves 24!!!! I've not watched the haul yet and not sure I will. I agree it's toxic. The story about how she stalked the lady who picked up the other cakes around the shop was alarming too - not within the realms of normal behaviour at all really. Good cardio I suppose though.
What is this about her stalking someone with a cake?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yeah its shocking, I live in Barnsley and have seen all the hype regarding the fact that ASOS and PLT warehouses are still open with zero distancing in place, no hand gel etc and tit like this is fuelling that unfortunately. Its irresponsible and unnecessary

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t think she was very clear it was all gifted šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I didnā€™t watch all the stories at the start because I canā€™t cope with the zooming in and out of her face. But I watched her try on the clothes and I thought that every video had to be clearly marked as an ad/gifted if that were the case? I hate stuff like this, I just wish people would be 100% transparent.
not one item of those clothes has she inspired me to buy.

time is ticking, because very soon she wonā€™t fit in to the clothes from the brands she ā€œworks withā€

Reactions: 7
Do these clothes get returned. Shes sweating in this latest haul so yuk. Never ordering online again. Minging!!

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her but now sheā€™s so try hard and manic, and tbh Iā€™m sick of seeing her zoomed in face and dancing

Reactions: 5
That haul was horrific. Not a single thing that would make me want to go anywhere near that company. Nice to see her hair relatively clean though...

That haul was horrific. Not a single thing that would make me want to go anywhere near that company. Nice to see her hair relatively clean though...
I quite liked the bralette thing because itā€™s a copy of the Calvin Klein one šŸ˜‚ everything else was terrible.
I donā€™t know why anyone would want to wear a cropped loungewear set. Surely the point of it is to be cosy and comfy? I canā€™t imagine anything more uncomfortable than freezing my gunt off in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her style has really deteriorated and i honestly dont feel like she sold pretty little thing in a good way yesterday. Unfortunately if she keeps going the way she is, non of the clothes companies will be able to accommodate her size

Reactions: 3
PLT should really reconsider that advertising choice - either sheā€™s now dangerously obese which is likely - honestly couldnā€™t concentrate at all looking at how huge and unhealthy she looks now. Or the clothes were super small and therefore didnā€™t inspire to buy them at all. Loungewear is supposedly to be baggy and comfortable and that was skin right - at a size 26.

Am I the only one who thinks itā€™s so insensitive to do hauls right now? When people canā€™t afford their mortgage payments at the end of the month and sheā€™s off flaunting Ā£100ā€™s of clothes sheā€™s been given for free?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.