Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to have to say this as a PLUS size lady but the pair of them are just dirty looking and bone idle .. ... for young people they are shocking and the way they eat is disgusting ... This is such a bad example to young people 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Who buys birthday cake when it’s not a birthday!! And why does she feel the need to go to ‘marksies’ (her word, not mine!) for the second day in a row when we’re in the middle of a worldwide pandemic and on a nationwide lockdown!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
Who buys birthday cake when it’s not a birthday!! And why does she feel the need to go to ‘marksies’ (her word, not mine!) for the second day in a row when we’re in the middle of a worldwide pandemic and on a nationwide lockdown!!! 🤬🤬🤬
She works in the shopping centre in gateshead and its has a m&s inside which sells food so to be fair to her it's probably her easiest shop to get too if shes already there for work.

Reactions: 7
She works in the shopping centre in gateshead and its has a m&s inside which sells food so to be fair to her it's probably her easiest shop to get too if shes already there for work.
I still don’t see that it’s necessary to be popping in everyday, not in the current climate

Reactions: 2
She’s actually In love with herself. Nothing about this is a good look hun.

“These jeans are a size 26.. it’s my extra quarantine weight”
No it’s your actual size 😅 those lounge wear clothes are skin tight on you.
I used to think following people who were plus size would be a good thing for me, but lately it seems like jess is promoting a horrendous lifestyle. I hope that doesn't make me sound awful

Why is she saying that she got the clothes in a size 26 as if its not normal now. Its clear that she is a size 26, maybe a 28 - some of the loungewear that she says is stretchy is clinging to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I used to think following people who were plus size would be a good thing for me, but lately it seems like jess is promoting a horrendous lifestyle. I hope that doesn't make me sound awful
No definitely doesn't make you sound awful at all. I am plus sized myself currently attending slimming world and I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable watching Jess and the way she has been lately. I don't know maybe it's because the majority of plus size bloggers on Instagram are flaunting their curves in a carefully curated way and look glam sexy and seem to be 'embracing their curves' and living glamorous lives. Jess seems to be falling apart and watching her lifestyle lately there is no glam . It sad and stark and extremely unhealthy

Reactions: 6
I think she has a complicated relationship with food but isn't willing to confront that or even consider it. She regularly says she has a "lot of junk in the trunk" etc and other casual comments that don't allign with her current physical state. She's put on substantial weight in the last 1.5 years alone!

Reactions: 2
She defo needs a size 28 in most of those clothes. Imo she has put quite a lot of weight on these last 6 months. Her videos are manic

Reactions: 4
Omg I would not be laughing if I couldn’t get a size 26 pair of shorts up past my thighs!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.