Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its scary how big she has gotten since i started following her about 2ish years ago, just imagine what she will be like in another 2 years time! Sounds harsh but it she doesnt do something about it now so will be dead by the time she is 50!

Reactions: 1
IMG_20200331_150026.jpg

May 17 - March 20 😩

I want to give her head a wobble, she is actually pretty gorgeous but she's ruining herself 😥

Screenshot_20200331_150744.jpg

Stunning!!! And no greasy hair 😩😩

Screenshot_20200331_150744.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 2
View attachment 102093

May 17 - March 20 😩

I want to give her head a wobble, she is actually pretty gorgeous but she's ruining herself 😥

View attachment 102094

View attachment 102094

It’s madness, I totally get why she doesn’t wash her hair- I’m pregnant so everything is a chore, I do it, but my full body aches and I am a size 14! To be her size she must be in agony constantly!

Where will she draw the line!?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 102093

May 17 - March 20 😩

View attachment 102094

View attachment 102094

This actually makes me quite sad for her. The pic from 2017 reminds me of myself and I’m a size 20, so she’s potentially put 3+ sizes on in that time 😢 don’t get me wrong I’m all for everyone having the right to be happy at whatever size they are, but even just at a 20-22 I had had enough and joined slimming world in the new year cos I couldn’t bear to get any bigger, and one of the things that frustrates me the most is when clothes don’t fit. Yeah the PLT things might be sized small (although I’ve never had a problem with sizing from there 🤷🏻‍♀️) but if I was struggling with size 26 clothes like that I would be gutted and surely for most people that would be enough to say enough enough. I dunno, I like her I just think we’re watching a bit of a train wreck atm

Reactions: 5
Shes a nice lass but her health is suffering. Shes barely 30 and she needs to nap regularly, gets out of breath trying on clothes and sweats doing the slightest thing. It's not good.

Reactions: 5
I am the same age as her. I am a size 20 which I HATE being - she doesnt seem to mind being bigger. I would never EVER show someone that something didnt fit! Anyway, I had a heart attack 2 years ago. It's not a joke she needs to out the brakes on.

Reactions: 3
If she was happy and healthy fair enough but she isnt. I feel like all her happy posts is just an act and she is actually depressed. The moping about at home all day, over eating all signs of depression

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.