Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I didn’t mean it like that, I more meant she has made no effort to disguise it and working in a bank, you would think they would have a stricter social media policy and not like their staff to be on insta posting videos in their uniform.
I re-read my comment and it did come across as sarcastic, but I didn’t mean it in that way
No probs! 😊 yeah she doesnt seem to care about that! X

Reactions: 2
I'd do it for a pack of toilet roll right now, duck me theres a drought on 🤣
I must be a sadist coz i actually would willingly give u an unopened 9 pack of the finest andrex 😂 it would be one of those I cant look but I need to look so I'll peek through my fingers moments.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
20 stories worth of dancing around in the car like a twit this morning - not even mildly entertaining 🙈 also, is her hair wet or has it not been washed in 2 weeks?! 🤔

Reactions: 4
She seemed very inappropriate joking about everyone who has to work today. Also joking about the hand sanitiser

Reactions: 1
Her greasy hair will definitely not help her oily skin, which in turn doesn’t help acne prone skin.

Reactions: 1
She’s just bleeping grim. Her hair is minging, her skin is minging, I can only imagine the stench that comes from in between her rolls. Honestly just have a bleeping shower love, it’s 20 minutes out of your day 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Wow I am surprised at how big she looked when she was doing that squat challenge thing

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.