Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Oven is still filthy and hauls are shit, stop the 10 min takeovers you look like a tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I hate her

Promoting obesity
I don't see how living in a fat body promotes obesity. She's hardly shouting "COME! BE FAT!" from the rooftops is she?! I have green eyes, am I promoting that? What do people expect fat people to do? Retreat to the shadows until they're thin? *eye roll* Just let them live ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There comes a time when it’s not that you need to size up a particular top.... it’s that you have sized up 🤔

I wish all of these people would stop buying “hauls” which aren’t hauls cos it’s not stuff they’ve actually bought. Stop spending £750 on your Klarna account only to send £700 back but post it all in your story as #aff links and then make a chunk of money.
Is it just me!? I find it a bit unethical

Reactions: 21

Chasing_pavements

Today's stories...again, the eyebrows. Maybe they wouldn't look as bad if she trimmed them.

I praise her for not giving a shit and just wearing what she wants, but health wise I worry about what the next year will hold for her.
You don’t worry about her, you just have an issue with fat people. Educate yourself and stop kidding on that you’re concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Nellyellie

VIP Member
with the music playing sayingwith lyrics she wants to die was too much would you not agree ? Also some people don’t have periods and would love them I found
I don’t think it’s fair to say she can’t talk about cramps because some people don’t have periods

Reactions: 20

Sailor87

Firstly.. WHAT does she look like In that all in one??? That is not a look
Secondly.. WHAT is the actual point of exercising (not showering🤮🤮🤮🤮) and then stuffing a massive Sunday dinner then running to Lidl for cookies and brownies?? no point at all that’s what.
Exercise isn't always about burning calories. It helps peoples moods with endorphins, helps clear skin, promotes better sleep...to name but a few benefits.

Reactions: 19

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
PLT should really reconsider that advertising choice - either she’s now dangerously obese which is likely - honestly couldn’t concentrate at all looking at how huge and unhealthy she looks now. Or the clothes were super small and therefore didn’t inspire to buy them at all. Loungewear is supposedly to be baggy and comfortable and that was skin right - at a size 26.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s so insensitive to do hauls right now? When people can’t afford their mortgage payments at the end of the month and she’s off flaunting £100’s of clothes she’s been given for free?

Reactions: 18

Chasing_pavements

Guys she had a heavy one last night.. she’s allowed to look like shit after that!!
God.. haven’t you people heard of a hangover?!

Reactions: 18
I hate her

Promoting obesity
Oh here we go.... I have blonde hair, I'm promoting that everyone should want to be blonde. I'm also tall so I'm shaming anyone that's short just by existing. Being fat doesn't mean anyone is promoting obesity, it means they're fat. Let them worry about their own health and size. It's not your job to tell them that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

TrulyScrumptious

IMG_20200303_191241.jpg
Forgive me Lord for I have sinned but I made the gammon 🙈🙈😂😂 looks a bit massacred but I can assure you it was pulled apart with forks and not fingers!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
To be fair, at least she is honest about what they eat, unlike the likes of other plus size floggers (Callie, Danielle etc) who make out they live on organic produce from the farmers market.

Reactions: 16

Rocketman86

Used to love jess but this 10 minute takeover crap does my head in, it is not funny in the slightest!

Reactions: 15

Kea11y

I used to really like her, but the recent haul was ridiculous. She needs to learn about shape wear, I’m a big girl too, but I would never try on some of the stuff in her haul stories without a pair of big knicks to smooth out my lumpy porridge tummy.
Unfollowing after today and the dog licking her sweat right before her roast dinner. Made me feel sick.
Just because you would chose to wear shapewear doesnt mean everyone else has to? Shock horror, people have lumps and bumps!

diygirl40

VIP Member
Jess used to always try and respond to messages or even mention her messages in her stories.
Now they arent even read or acknowledged. The question box ones are different. I mean, like her direct messages.

Ive followed her for years and she always responded to me, now they arent even read.

Its a bit of a kick in the teeth to those who have been around since the beginning

The ten minute takeovers are really starting to annoy me 🙈 they are not funny in the slightest it just comes across as try hard 🤣 I like Jess for the most part but that and the 4 portion dinners is getting beyond a joke 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14