Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't like those floor length cardigans and coats she's wearing. Is it just me?!

Reactions: 4
PLT should really reconsider that advertising choice - either she’s now dangerously obese which is likely - honestly couldn’t concentrate at all looking at how huge and unhealthy she looks now. Or the clothes were super small and therefore didn’t inspire to buy them at all. Loungewear is supposedly to be baggy and comfortable and that was skin right - at a size 26.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s so insensitive to do hauls right now? When people can’t afford their mortgage payments at the end of the month and she’s off flaunting £100’s of clothes she’s been given for free?

All you SEE on IG is lounge Wear by these Blogger..

Check https://instagram.com/theweirdone_xx?igshid=rnus8tt9hv4o

She is the same as Jesse

Attachments

That trench coat in last nights haul (along with everything else!) was awful. Didn't suit her at all.

I usually/use to love Jess.. but today’s haul has made me want to watch what I eat whilst being at home. Over the past year she’s really become so unhealthy and her size is increasing before our eyes. I worry for her if I’m honest. I’m a size 16/18 and only 5ft - so I’m not slim myself - but she’s made me question my food choices!
you have literally taken the words out my my mouth.. everything in that haul was awful!

I actually think she is gorgeous and wears alot more nice clothes
Never heard of her but just had a look... stunning young woman and outfits are lovely... personally not keen on tight joggers and crop tops on larger ladies but then I'm in my 50's so what do I know 😜😜💕

Reactions: 2
12 Yorkshire puds? There's only 2 of them 😩 I would probably have 3 max... But 6 each? Or is that normal?
Just like the amount of roasties too. Everything in excess.

That bloody oven. She's been apologising for it for the last 3 months. Just get off your lazy backside and clean it. It's an hours job tops! Really not hard

Oven has been like that for bleeping months. She works part time and has no kids. No excuse whatsoever for the state of it.

Surely shes making dinner for other people also?

Reactions: 7
I love Jess. She makes me laugh but seriously. Size 26 clothes that are meant to be comfy and are skin tight.....making 12 Yorkshire puddings for the two of them?! I am plus size (size 18/20) and I make 8 Yorkshire’s for my family of 4. I also like clothes to be roomy so she really isn’t selling PLT.....

Reactions: 7
12 Yorkies for 2... Christ no wonder she’s growing before our eyes.. mental

• Wow
The oven. Oh sweet holy lamb of God the bloody oven 🤢🤢🤢😭😭😭😭

Just thinking actually with the sheer amount of food she made there today she could have plated up two dinners and dropped them to her grandparents doorstep to pay them back for all the roasts they have cooked her !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.