Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah like nice or good but then you can say something is 'canny good' which means extra good 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jess never seems to respond to messages anymore and I think its due to who the person is. She will respond to the bigger accounts and the ones about fashion etc. Like when she says thanks for all the messages etc... On her ask me anything I sent her a lovely question and it was totally ignored.
Wouldn't care she always used to respond to me.

Not sure if anyone else has found that she hardly bothers.

Reactions: 6
Jess never seems to respond to messages anymore and I think its due to who the person is. She will respond to the bigger accounts and the ones about fashion etc. Like when she says thanks for all the messages etc... On her ask me anything I sent her a lovely question and it was totally ignored.
Wouldn't care she always used to respond to me.

Not sure if anyone else has found that she hardly bothers.
I’ve sent her numerous messages including one when I said I hadn’t received the Readly Amazon voucher I was meant to get and she never responded

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've sent her a good few but never received a response. I only started following her last year though I think.

Reactions: 2
I’ve sent her numerous messages including one when I said I hadn’t received the Readly Amazon voucher I was meant to get and she never responded
That's shocking

I honestly think she only does this ask me anything in order to boost her engagement score, or however its measured.....making her more appealing for sponsorship.

I always got on well with her in the beginning years ago and its like she is too good to talk to the likes of me anymore. We often spoke....

Reactions: 5
That's shocking

I honestly think she only does this ask me anything in order to boost her engagement score, or however its measured.....making her more appealing for sponsorship.

I always got on well with her in the beginning years ago and its like she is too good to talk to the likes of me anymore. We often spoke....
I did get the voucher in the end but I got it via her swipe up and messaged as if for some reason the company wasn’t holding up their end of the deal I thought she’d want to know... I doubt she’ll ever respond. If she did I’d have told her I got it

Reactions: 1
I think it absolutely is the easier option, not easy but easier than stopping stuffing your face (no judgement I am a fatty) and moving more...if that makes sense

That sounds awful for your family.x
It’s certainly not an easier option, to go through a surgery, and not be able to eat the foods you want, not even as a treat because it may make you sick! I had a gastric sleeve and before I had surgery I always thought it was the easy way out... it’s not! It’s god damn hard and the hardest thing I’ve ever done, but it gave me the tool to keep the willpower as you cannot cheat it

Wonder if in a week now pal Poppy’s having the gastric it’s health kick go go go.......

It’s certainly not an easier option, to go through a surgery, and not be able to eat the foods you want, not even as a treat because it may make you sick! I had a gastric sleeve and before I had surgery I always thought it was the easy way out... it’s not! It’s god damn hard and the hardest thing I’ve ever done, but it gave me the tool to keep the willpower as you cannot cheat it
Soz but its so much easier than actually putting the hard work in and losing weight...

• Angry
  • Sad
I was thinking this as well!
she isn’t happy with her size and to know now it will drop off Poppy the green eyed monster could come out! 🤔

Reactions: 1
Calling it now, jess will have some sort of weightloss surgery. She's going to be watching poppy loose weight and as said above, the green eyed monster may make an appearance.

I'm not thin but would never put my body through surgery unless there was absolutely no alternative.

In order to qualify for weight loss surgery there has to be underlying health concerns such as bad knees or hips etc but also having exhausted all diet / lifestyle options too ...as far as I'm aware, and I've only been following Jess since December so could be wrong, she has made no efforts in portion control or healthier eating... her Sunday lunch plate ful gives Poppys a run for her money most weekends and the Gusto box meal for 4 that she eats shows her portion control is way out of control !

You can be referred to the NHS Weight Management programme (certainly in my area) if you have a bmi over 40, you don’t need underlying health conditions to qualify. It’s about education and fitness but you can opt to have a bypass or sleeve after you’ve met the consultant, psychologist etc.

Reactions: 4
I would imagine with 40 + BMI that you are far from physically healthy. The process / waiting list is 18 months I believe so a significant amount of time to make changes to eating habits etc.. its definitely not a process to embark on lightly .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.