Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think alot of us are extremely cynical after following her for years and seeing how she has changed. Shes all about the gram now, I dont believe much of what she says anymore because she is quite disingenuous. Hopefully it is the start of something new for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That’s a shite excuse folk give that there’s worse out there. People say it all the time and it’s the most pointless statement. Yes there is. Some comments are not warranted and some aren’t. I just think it’s ridiculous to have a go at her for her weight but then have a go because she tries to do something about it.
Would suggest you find her rave thread then? Noone on this site that has ever said anything negative about an
influencer has any place on a high horse.

Like I said I agree that atleast she's trying to do something but people can say what they want, she chose to put her life on insta so people are going to comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would suggest you find her rave thread then? Noone on this site that has ever said anything negative about an
influencer has any place on a high horse.

Like I said I agree that atleast she's trying to do something but people can say what they want, she chose to put her life on insta so people are going to comment.
I don’t rave about her at all.

Reactions: 2
Would you call it trying? It’s not really exercise is it? She needs to improve her cardio fitness since she can’t even walk without sounding out of breath - she used to do the fitness Marshall Videos - why not do something proper about it?

There were no crappy comments - there was opinions based on her stories

Reactions: 6
I can't get over her outfit tonight.
It looked like something a 10 year old would throw together for a school disco 😬

Blimey if she kept her house as tidy and organised as that wardrobe she'd put Mary Poppins to shame!

Reactions: 1
What the duck 😂 I just watched all of last nights stories. She’s hammered. They live in filth 🤢 yes there’s mess with decorators but you could still make your bed and put clothes in the wash basket, bloody tramps.
THAT’S WHY YOU CAN’T FIND YOUR TOP JESS, YOUR HOUSE IS A tit HOLE!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Again, so out of breath just talking. Then going on to sit on the bed as it’s more comfortable. Jess, standing up would be normal and comfortable if you weren’t the size you were, ordering pizza AND chips for yourself to devour at 1 am

• Sad
Her husband has 'man flu'. They were both coughing in last night's stories. Is no one worried about the pandemic anymore? If someone in the family has symptoms are you not still meant to self isolate until you get tested???

Reactions: 11
Her husband has 'man flu'. They were both coughing in last night's stories. Is no one worried about the pandemic anymore? If someone in the family has symptoms are you not still meant to self isolate until you get tested???
100% yes. Especially when she works in a Bank around the general public, many of whom are elderly and vulnerable given that’s the demographic of people still visiting Branches

I thought this! It's like they're oblivious 🤷‍♀️

I think Jess really needs to take responsibility for herself. I read about it you had to tell
Someone how many people you’ve been with in the last 2 weeks, would you be embarrassed? I think it’s worth taking note of. But I suppose like the rest of her life... 🙄

Reactions: 3
If I'd had somewhere freshly decorated I'd be itching to get everything put back and looking nice, it's so satisfying. Or even tidy up so the mess is less messy 🤷

If I'd had somewhere freshly decorated I'd be itching to get everything put back and looking nice, it's so satisfying. Or even tidy up so the mess is less messy 🤷
I think she’s waiting for the flooring to be done. I did wonder why she was building all of the furniture before the room was finished. Wouldn’t have been in such a mess if she’d have waited 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.