Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jess really needs to take responsibility for herself. I read about it you had to tell
Someone how many people you’ve been with in the last 2 weeks, would you be embarrassed? I think it’s worth taking note of. But I suppose like the rest of her life... 🙄
I am in the extended lockdown area and so since March I have only been around my partner and socially distanced bus drivers and retail workers for essential supplies.When our hospitality venues open tomorrow I will still only be with my partner and socially distance and wear a mask wherever necessary.It seems that when lockdown was lifted in early July most people saw it as an excuse to spend time with as many people as possible with no social distancing

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That’s what I meant... I need to see some hilarious titles - I’m sure someone can top this one!

Thread suggestion

Jessontheplussize #4 The dressing room has just been plastered,but hygiene is something it seems Jess hasn't mastered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jess's energy at an all-time low, yet her face continues to GLOW

Reactions: 11
"Pic n' Mix and Pizza the highlight of her week, quit pretending to mess up words when you speak"

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Half arsed yoga and unwashed hair, Jess's motivation just isn't there

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's been to her nans so I'm assuming she had her roast dinner and has now ordered a chinese!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's been to her nans so I'm assuming she had her roast dinner and has now ordered a chinese!?
Chinese at 10pm...that ''thick black gravy'' is just begging to clog up her arteries and if she did have the roast beforehand then I'm honestly lost for words.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The fact she spoke about wanting to make a change a few months ago and is still eating like there’s no tomorrow means it’s on her mind but obviously not enough to make a change. At a guess id say she’s eating the way she is because she’s going to have weight loss surgery. Her attitude towards food has really changed the past few weeks, now she seems to be eating more than ever

• Sad
Reactions: 4
A roast AND chinese takeaway 😒 also WTF IS THAT THICK BLACK GRAVY???? I'm not a gravy type of girl BUT I wouldnt eat that if you paid me. THICK. BLACK. GRAVY 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The fact she spoke about wanting to make a change a few months ago and is still eating like there’s no tomorrow means it’s on her mind but obviously not enough to make a change. At a guess id say she’s eating the way she is because she’s going to have weight loss surgery. Her attitude towards food has really changed the past few weeks, now she seems to be eating more than ever
I don’t understand how she hasn’t had that lightbulb moment yet. The ‘oh tit I’m so fat’ and you instantly go on a diet because your sick to the stomach of feeling bloated,sluggish, tired, spotty and just bleeping massive like a ball. Am I the only one who does that 😅

Reactions: 5
Jess: Got up early cause the decorator's coming
Paul: 10?!?
Jess: Aye, that's early.

On behalf of all people everywhere Jess, 10 isn't early 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don't think she'd have surgery because she loves eating and drinking too much.

It's so easy to eat so much you get a size and just think we'll i'm already this size so I may aswell keep eating. Look at people on those 600lb life shows.

I still say she isn't really trying to lose weight because she hasn't got the lifestyle where her weight really impacts her. At home she sits/lies down, at work i imagine she sits down for most of it, she goes to the pub she sits down. If she had a job on her feet all day she'd be absolutley screwed.

Reactions: 1
On behalf of all people everywhere Jess, 10 isn't early 🤔😂
Its early for me 😂... I'm a nocturnal bird.

I shift work tho, stupid hours for years so my body clock is fucked. She does "regular" hours so I'm not sure how she manages her work days

Reactions: 2
Its early for me 😂... I'm a nocturnal bird.

I shift work tho, stupid hours for years so my body clock is fucked. She does "regular" hours so I'm not sure how she manages her work days
Haha fair play, you have a good excuse. She really doesn't when she works part time during the day. Just shows she can't be very productive in the week if she thinks 10 is early. She must get up at like noon or something on her days off (pretty sure I've seen her post stories at lunch time before when she's only just got up.) By that time you've lost the morning to be productive and properly plan your day. No wonder the house is in disarray.

Reactions: 4
I really want Paul to be like yanno what jess I don't feel as good as I used to, I'm gonna start eating healthy and maybe do the couch to 5 k once I've lost a little or hey jess I'm gonna join slimming world and start a weight loss insta. I think he's funny and would defo follow him to see him get those cheekbones back 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.