Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any geordies on here explain to my why there is a complete accent change when she says plaster, master etc? I've heard other geordies doing it too. You think it would come out like plastaa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Any geordies on here explain to my why there is a complete accent change when she says plaster, master etc? I've heard other geordies doing it too. You think it would come out like plastaa
Hahaha I am from the north east and do the same ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have no idea why we do it but everyone does

she has zero motivation to do anything! Why canโ€™t she see her eating and lifestyle need to chang. She would feel so much better if she ate a lot less and more healthy! Imagine doing nothing all day and still needed a nap. She can be Body positive all she wants but Seeing her like this isnโ€™t positive for anyone nevermind her own body

Reactions: 7
Lmfao looks like her Simpson takes better care of herself than Jess! She probably showers more than her too!

Oh I just got bumped down a status on here!! Thanks tattle ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 4
I have followed Jess for a while, and I honestly cannot believe how much she seems to have changed. But as someone who works with the general public, is living in a house where plastering is being done, is constantly preparing food. She doesnโ€™t seem to have even basic hygiene. She comes in, takes her uniform off, literally has sweat running down her face and then is back โ€˜in her comfierโ€™ 2 minutes later with the same sweaty face. The same clothes on camera for days on end even though sheโ€™s clearly so greasy/sweaty.

Reactions: 7
The plaster pronunciation is how people say it in the north east. My friend lives in Teeside and it really sounded weird when she first said it, Iโ€™ll admit!

George Clark (tv architect guy, Amazing Spaces) says it like that too.

ANOTHER day doing duck all lazying around. She is the ultimate definition of a slob. I love a chill day as much as the next person as a treat every so often!! Not everyday!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.