Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has no get up and go anymore. Stories at 1pm saying she's been procrastinating since 12.12.30 and she is only allocating 45 min for her house jobs.....which then got reduced to upstairs house jobs.

The majority of the days gone and she hasn't started anything.....probably lay in bed all morning
and the fact she only wakes up around noon anyways..... then procrastinate for 45 min. Give it a few hours and she will be watching some more Netflix for a change

Reactions: 3
Sounds crazy but I'd give anything to have even an hour free (2 young kids here and I work)...I would get so much done in a hour but she literally does nothing...I dont get it 😂

Reactions: 5
Have you ever seen anyone make such a song and dance over doing house work!
Anyone else would just bleeping crack on but not her. She actually pisses me right off. God forbid a bit of cleaning. If she can sleep till lunch time just get the cleaning done in her pyjamas.

Reactions: 2
Sounds crazy but I'd give anything to have even an hour free (2 young kids here and I work)...I would get so much done in a hour but she literally does nothing...I dont get it 😂
I hear you! At the weekend I send my husband out with my toddler for an hour so I can get a small amount of housework done!
Sleeping in until 12 feels like something I did as a teenager - many years ago!

She’s gonna be shocked at how much like hard work painting furniture is! She’ll give up half way through

Not getting up til 12, procrastinating over getting up and doing something, this is me when I’m depressed.

Reactions: 6
Not getting up til 12, procrastinating over getting up and doing something, this is me when I’m depressed.
I was thinking along the same lines.I suffer with depression,anxiety and a personality disorder and this is me to a tee.Also the lack of personal hygiene and comfort eating are other classic signs of some level of depression.I hope if she is sufferinf from some kind of mental illness as opposed to just being lazy,she will seek some professional help ASAP as suffering in silence is horrible and can be dangerous

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on her thousand stories of baffling On about a bleeping mirror but what has she actually achieved all day? Didn’t she have loads to do? Looks like she’s done duck all with her day, yet again

Just caught up on her thousand stories of baffling On about a bleeping mirror but what has she actually achieved all day? Didn’t she have loads to do? Looks like she’s done duck all with her day, yet again
I’m the same as you, just skipped through all her recent stories. That was the bigggggest song and dance about where to place a mirror in a room I’m exhausted lol also how old is she?? Waking up at noon staying in her pyjamas all day she’s like a teenager lol

Reactions: 4
The way she says mirror ...is that a northern/ geordie thing? I've never heard mirror pronounced mir row before...!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think it would hurt her to go to work full time either.
The way she says mirror ...is that a northern/ geordie thing? I've never heard mirror pronounced mir row before...!
Literally came on to ask if I've been saying it wrong forever or ask why she couldn't say it properly??

I don't think it would hurt her to go to work full time either.

Literally came on to ask if I've been saying it wrong forever or ask why she couldn't say it properly??
For a second I thought I posted this then I saw your name properly hahaha I was thinking omg I’ve been hacked

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.