Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I hate the stupid dancing the one tonight with the messages was quite nice. She could have just shared without the dancing though

Reactions: 7
As much as I hate the stupid dancing the one tonight with the messages was quite nice. She could have just shared without the dancing though
Agreed. Reading all those messages off people on her story tonight really warmed my heart. Had to really ignore her dancing around like a twit in the background, definitely didn't need to see that.

Some of the messages were so lovely - why did she have to ruin it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Her uniform looks so restricted and uncomfortable! Not surprised she wants to tear it off at the door. Bet it stinks of piss.

Reactions: 5
So she’s had that make up on from 8 am till 10 pm. When there was no need to. She could and should have taken it off as soon as she came home to give her skin a breather. No wonder her skin is that bad

Has she or does she ever address her skin btw? Just curious is it just a pigment issue? But anyway she honestly does make me laugh on her stories and I don’t mind her but I do worry about her health

Reactions: 1
Has she or does she ever address her skin btw? Just curious is it just a pigment issue? But anyway she honestly does make me laugh on her stories and I don’t mind her but I do worry about her health
Yeah, she’s spoken a lot about her skin. She talks about her history with acne as well as the pigmentation etc. I think some of it may be sun damage — not certain though. She’s also been for some peels and treatments at a clinic in Glasgow.

I'm not 100% sure but I'm think that she had serious skin issues, severe acne ? a few years back. I remember on one of her lives she mentioned that her skin now is the best it's ever been.

I like Jess, I like that she doesn't give 2 shits what people think about her and I like that she is spontaneous.

With regards to her personal hygiene, it's not how I am as a person tbh, the opposite in fact so I find it hard to understand how she only washes her hair weekly but I guess we all live to different standards!

Reactions: 8
Tbf on her she does get good coverage with her foundation, even if it ends up greasy by the end of the day. I just think she needs to focus on cutting down on Jons unreal gammon and millionaire shortbreads!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree about the coverage, and whilst I'm no makeup expert, I think the colour is completely wrong on her. She has beautiful eyes and they look stunning when she fully makes them up but the orangey thick foundation spoils the whole look for me.

Reactions: 6
I have a stonnng feeling that while yes she does suffer from acne I have a feeling it’s more to do melasma, caused by pregnancy hormones. I think that it’s something that she doesn’t talk about because it affects her deeply which is why she’s so easy going with everything else.

I have a stonnng feeling that while yes she does suffer from acne I have a feeling it’s more to do melasma, caused by pregnancy hormones. I think that it’s something that she doesn’t talk about because it affects her deeply which is why she’s so easy going with everything else.
Can't you get melasma from other things like being on the pill?

What do you mean you think she’s pregnant or has been? She said a while ago her and Milli dont want kids I think

What do you mean you think she’s pregnant or has been? She said a while ago her and Milli dont want kids I think
Interesting, I must have missed this. We don't want kids and its quite unusual to hear people speaking out about it that can have them just don't want them

Hmmm okay maybe I’m thinking of someone else, I could have sworn she spoke about in her stories and saying you don’t know what someone has been through so don’t ask when they’re having babies. I think this is when she did a q and a and for bomboarded with baby questions. Maybe I’m reading far too much into it but it would explain the heavy pigmentation and her weight gain?

Hmmm okay maybe I’m thinking of someone else, I could have sworn she spoke about in her stories and saying you don’t know what someone has been through so don’t ask when they’re having babies. I think this is when she did a q and a and for bomboarded with baby questions. Maybe I’m reading far too much into it but it would explain the heavy pigmentation and her weight gain?
No I deffo remember she said it they were happy just them two and they don’t have any plans to have them.
I remember at the time thinking fair play to her.
It was quite a while ago So not sure whether maybe something has changed since then that I’ve missed so I could be mistaken

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.