Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charliebilly

Agree with the fact that her apology was not genuine and her attitude is shit but not sure why people are complaining about the BLM posts saying they unfollowed because of it and acting like she shouldn't be posting them. I don't think the shorts have a single thing to do with her supporting BLM 😑
I haven’t seen anyone saying they’ve unfollowed her for her BLM posts.

I suppose it’s up to each individual what they want to see on their social media so don’t blame anyone for unfollowing/following based on what they like to see.

It annoys me that she’s all about BLM but was happy to sit back and let her followers rip shit out of people with an alternative opinion.
She didn’t deal with it or address it, she just turned the comments off and took a day off to get away from “the bullshit”
The only bullshit I saw was coming from her followers in the comments and the bullshit she posted on her stories.

Reactions: 8

Jammydodge

VIP Member
She's a customer service / mortgage advisor I thought? I would think most of her day is sat down at a computer?

Strategichamlet

I genuinely don’t see the problem with influencers profiting off clothes they send back with affiliate links. At least she told us and if someone watching liked the way the clothes looked then she’s influenced them I guess so I don’t see the problem? We all have the option to search and buy the item separately (which is what I always do if I don’t like the influencer😜).

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
Im not defending her, especially as im blocked from seeing her due to me criticising her about short-gate. But when you are carrying a lot of extra weight everything is a massive effort. Hence the breathlessness and naps.

Im similar size to her, and its only by my watching her did i realise that i seriously need to loose weight. Im scared for her.

• Sad

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Sophie Payne? She’s recently posted she’s got 10 stone to lose as she is having trouble conceiving and they won’t give her fertility treatment at her current weight. She made a big thing of saying she didn’t wanna ‘trigger’ anyone so hadnt made a big deal of it and she is only doing it basically for this fertility treatment and that she was happy with her body otherwise. Why are they so scared to admit that being 10 stone overweight is bad for you, whilst still being body positive.. it’s ridiculous
Yes yes yes. It really bothers me that these people who are apart of this ‘bopo’ actually think losing weight will upset other people. They must be size 28+ That’s unhealthy.
If I thought my online support of other plus size accounts would be upset that I was reducing my chance of heart attacks and strokes and future joint issues I would be thinking again of my choice of friends were.

& I’m sure plus size clothing accounts start from smaller sizes so just on the other hand I’m sure they won’t lose, contracts? I don’t know what it’s called 🤣, as the clothes will surely fit and sit better in them once losing weight.

no ones saying they have to lose weight to be a size whatever but just do it for health and bloody comfort. And hopefully they’ll change habits not just do a quick surgery.

I’m trying to lose weight from a size 18 and my back is in agony, I couldn’t imagine being larger.

busybody

So she has a bad stomach again?! And not eating to let her digestive system rest? Great influencing there 🙄I’m shocked at how much weight her hubby has put on as well!

What the fuck 😂 I just watched all of last nights stories. She’s hammered. They live in filth 🤢 yes there’s mess with decorators but you could still make your bed and put clothes in the wash basket, bloody tramps.
THAT’S WHY YOU CAN’T FIND YOUR TOP JESS, YOUR HOUSE IS A SHIT HOLE!

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
You are most probably right. I only discovered Jess in the last 6 months (maybe less) and when I scroll back down her grid it’s like a totally different account. Obviously I don’t know what the stories were 2 years ago but she was a decent fashion account then!
Yup, and that’s what sucks. She does have a flare for fashion or styling nice plus size outfits and always looked put together / glam when she was going out (back then). But over the last year or so she’s ramped up the hauls etc which has meant her style has evolved into a mishmash of everything. That and the excessive food / booze consumption has kinda changed the direction of her account 🤷🏻‍♀️. That’s kind of how I see it.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Everything is elasticated, Its why a size 24 is fitting you jess! I can stretch out elasticated clothes that fit me and say oh well i could size down 🙄 when is the last time she wore something with fastenings?

To Mrs_OG

I think we all know “diet culture” is damaging and it’s mostly a money making scam tbh. But the BoPo movement is just as bad imo, there needs to be a middle ground or we will have generations of women dying in their late 50s.

obviously....

VIP Member
Just watching stories and after the first one I can say....

After midday on Saturday and she is still in her pj's doing fuck all.....after a week of doing fuck all....
No housework (the bathroom would probably take a few hrs)
No taking Darcy for a walk with mollie
No going food shopping
No painting her spare room

doesn't have to be something huge, just normal day to day stuff....and shes doing fuck all.

Jesus....she is nothing to be admired these days.

• Sad

Pandap

Chatty Member
Her recent stories slating the host of the cottage for being helpful is insanely rude! I’ve done some internet lurking and found the cottage and I’m so glad they have good reviews for being amazing hosts.

Common courtesy if she didn’t enjoy herself would have been to not disclose where she went to her 64k followers! Just disgusting behaviour - the poor bloke was being friendly, helpful and trying to make sure his business succeeds in a time where hospitality and leisure is in pieces. So ungrateful. I’m so angry with her for that 😂

• Angry

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I dont think anything she puts on Insta is genuine anymore, she might be a genuine person in real life but she certainly showed her true self over them shorts. Spoilt and entitled.

It think some of the comments are a bit harsh. She's a dick and clearly lazy but there is nothing wrong with a lazy day if you don't have anything else to do..

It's 1700 Saturday, I'm home alone and it's pissing it down so showered and pj's for the day. Currently popcorn and Midsummer Murders..

Just wish she'd admit she's lazy, rather than making out at she's busy..
At least you showered 😂 she doesn’t know where hers is 🤣 you say that like it’s a one off, Jess does this 3 days a week at least

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
We forget that she is more happy and confident now .....according to jess
Yea, shes lying through her teeth with that one 🙄 shes went from feeling uncomfortable with her weight gain to happy and confident?? She was saying back in January 2018 she was unhappy with how much weight she was putting on and she must have put on a few stone since then. Shes brainwashed by the whole bopo thing. Shes struggling to breath most of the time.

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
In her latest tik tock she looks fucking awful...
She is absolutely humongous.. she looks so uncomfortable
I dont think she looked gorgeous at all.. she absolutely needs to sort her life out she is morbidly obese