Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I'm a Jess fan! I think she is definitely making some subtle changes...she can't be oblivious to what is going on with her friend Poppy, and I'm sure it's probably given her food for thought with regards to her own health especially as she is older. If she has decided to make more effort to move more and better food choices I applaud her especially as we all know it ain't easy!

Reactions: 8
She will just milk being poorly and then thank everyone for the lovely comments and then eat like nothing happened . She needs to take her condition seriously but she won’t 😂

Charliebilly

I don’t think anyone has to defend what they say on here.

she’s turned into a vile person in all aspects of herself lately.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
If you’re in a position where the fat accumulating on your body is physically stopping you from easily doing up the buttons on a bodysuit and you need your husband to “assist” you.....it’s really time to have a think about the affect your weight is having on you and the other simple physical tasks you soon won’t be able to manage.
This is partially the reason she probably doesn’t wash her hair as often - because it probably physically exhausts her to hold her arms up and stand in the shower.
I loved her fashion and now - it’s so uninspiring it’s unreal. I don’t want pj shorts thanks

What’s with the shitty attitude from her yes it’s her right but what’s not right is not having human decency to make sure you are clean and washed before trying on clothes for a haul.
I wouldn’t even dream about doing it never mind videoing and showing thousands of people on Instagram. There is nothing she won’t share for the gram clearly.
That ridiculous show of trying to put on a body suit should have been a eye opener for her but it won’t be. She thinks everything is funny but when will she realise that the majority of the people are no longer laughing with her but at her.
I would say I’m not far off Jess size so I know how horrendous it is being so morbidly obese that everything hurts but I again wash myself daily and keep myself clean. I am trying to get the weight off because I can feel it in every step I take and she’s lying to herself and everyone else if she says she isn’t feeling it.
Was she even wearing knickers to start off with with they shorts🤢

• Sick

obviously....

VIP Member
Rolls out of bed midday, wastes 2 hours getting ready and spending the evening and night at the pub......while milli works full time. The least she could do working part time is tidy and clean the house etc.
Only a few days ago she had drinks with her friends and milli was the taxi.

She completely takes the piss

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I'm not 100% sure but I'm think that she had serious skin issues, severe acne ? a few years back. I remember on one of her lives she mentioned that her skin now is the best it's ever been.

I like Jess, I like that she doesn't give 2 shits what people think about her and I like that she is spontaneous.

With regards to her personal hygiene, it's not how I am as a person tbh, the opposite in fact so I find it hard to understand how she only washes her hair weekly but I guess we all live to different standards!

busybody

I’ve unfollowed her now. I noticed a post from 2/3 years ago on her Instagram how she was unhappy with her figure, clothes sizes creeping up etc. And how she was gonna make sure to make changes... and look at her now. I can’t get over the difference in her husband as well!

• Sad

Charsior

She looked so much better. And I don’t mean weight alone. Her make up suited her better and she didn’t have that awful scrunchy. It’s such an old fashioned thing To have in your hair. Looks bloody awful every time
I wear scrunchies as they don't damage my hair! :(
They also help with headaches and hair pulling (for me anyway) I find normal hair ties just hurt

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
You are 100% allowed to protect your mental health and what you see. I muted her and a few others at the time because as a mixed race woman - I found content quite upsetting. It doesn’t mean you have a problem with the mission or that you disprove of it.

Jess is a huge hypocrite based on the fact she’s all about sharing resources and condemning race related hate but all other hate is ok and those people who politely challenged her got blocked. Her arselickers are the toxic ones
I've had to really make an effort not to stare at this beautiful mixed race lady that lives near me when I run into her, she's STUNNING and always wears the most beautiful clothes and now I'm paranoid with all that's going on but if she was white and stunning and wearing amazing clothes I wouldn't be so scared that it would be offensive 😩

I'm a married woman, not a creep but I feel like getting a t-shirt that says "I accidentally stare if you're beautiful, sorry"

• Haha
I’m actually in shock at the size of her in those recent stories with the Ryan Gos thing.
No judgement here cause I’ve put on a WHACK of weight during lockdown but I can’t believe how big she is compared to when I started following her.

crazy how quick weight can catch up on you! I’m in the same boat tho :(

Jojo_80

I just have to say, I have those boohoo shorts in a size 28... I’m normally a 20/22 but am 7 months pregnant which is why I sized up! They are still big for me and room for bump to grow. Think she just needs to admit to herself that she’s put weight on and is actually a 28 and not sizing up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Sorry but that long cardigan she put on to go to the pub is about 4 sizes too small. I like to wear things open but that was under her fucking armpits if not behind them!!

• Haha
First thing I do when I get home is go for a shower and wash as I feel gross and I go for a shower in the morning.
Being a big girl like Jess it’s needed so it makes me feel sick that she doesn’t 🤢 granted I am paranoid about smelling like off kipper at the best of times 🙈 How she can’t take pride in her personal hygiene is beyond me and was one of the reasons I had to unfollow her.
Also she clearly loves herself which isn’t a bad thing but her smug sweaty face dancing about like a clown just pisses me off🤢🤢

Loubell83

VIP Member
The jeans are hideous.
I’ve seen loads of the plus size influencers wear this style of jeans. I just don’t get it at all, I think they are so horrible!
I’m a size 20 in jeans and I would never ever wear a style like this, I know it would look horrendous!

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I wouldn’t mind about the music, no big deal. But yeah I agree on being asked to leave early, I wouldn’t be too impressed, especially with the amount she’s paid!

P.S I hope she washed her hands before handling those sweets 🤢🤮
Did she say how much she paid?

I get this - but knowing her after wine...I can’t help but think it wasn’t quiet at all...
Well it was only 7 o clock like. Even if it was loud it shouldn't have mattered 🤷‍♀️

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She hasn’t read here. On the other threads it details how she had ONE post on GOMI and went fucking mental on her stories about it.

I’m really unsure why she’s blocking people? Spoilt little child springs to mind

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
She’s going to Dumfries somewhere. I wonder if she knows they had an upsurge in cases there and didn’t get to move through the phases of lock down the same as the rest of the country, to prevent another Leicester situation. She probably didn’t, I doubt she checked anything before she booked.
Her mum said she was planning only booking swimwear and pjs. I get wanting to get use of facilities but why travel all that way to not leave a house? You could go 10 miles up the road and do that and get the same experience
Yea, there wont be much thought in it. I'm in scotland and it gives me the heebie jeebies thinking of anyone travelling to scotland from anywhere else 🤣🤣 any other time I'd be fine with it but we are doing really well and I dont want it spoiled 🙈 paranoid now!! Lol!

She always does the same, goes on a holiday and stays in the hotel/cabin and only moves for food or the pool/hot tub. I think shes done 2 or 3 walks in all the holidays I've seen her on.

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I think that haul just wasn’t nice, all cheap fruit of the loon type quality. She need to go back to her early 2019/2018 style. I think (unpopular opinion) You should never wear clothes that don’t flatter you. And I don’t mean because she’s curvy. That stuff was too shapeless for her or anyone. Buy things that flatter you always.