Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My worst thing is when she says she going to pluck and squeeze her face. Just no. Stop squeezing shit on your face, it causes SCARRING and infection. STOP IT. And it's GROSSSS

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I used to enjoy jess but her attitude when she was speaking about her right to return the clothes is a big turn off. People werent wrong calling her out on stretching the last shorts and if she'd returned anything today it would have been vile too, cos she isn't clean trying them on 😒

To be honest I didn't used to wash new clothes before wearing them but now always do purely because instagrammers do things like this.

So, so far she’s spend one day outside in the sun like she does at her wheelie Del costa and today nextflix. She’s got one day left to actually leave the property. What a waste of money if you aren’t going to bother going outside of the property. Could have done all this at her own house.
She could have gone and stayed at her mums house for a few nights if she wanted a few days away 🤣

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Her hair doesn’t seem overly thick, frizzy or otherwise unmanageable!!! I think she is someone that could plait her hair wet and it’d be fine. She’s just lazy and doesn’t want to do unless she goes for a bath! It’s so strange.

obviously....

VIP Member
Her mum is a nurse? Huge amount of food and booze for 2 people for a few days. I enjoy a few treats but that's crazy.
I'm sure her mum works for Marie curie. This is a lady who deserves a week of doing nothing. Unlike jess who has barely strained herself.
Lifestyle for the week is bad though, all that for just 2 people

Reactions: 7

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone get as excited as food as what Jess does. Whether she wants to believe it or not but she has an eating disorder. Eating disorders can either go three ways - anorexic, normal size but obsessing over food or morbidly obese. The fact she gets so excited is leading me to believe that she’s very unhappy in her life. There is a huge difference between let’s say someone getting excited because they’re going to eat at their favourite restaurant and a person who eats whatever they want all the time getting that excited over food. And the video of Millie scoffing that Melba in his face was gross - such obsessions with food

Annie65

VIP Member
She looked so much better. And I don’t mean weight alone. Her make up suited her better and she didn’t have that awful scrunchy. It’s such an old fashioned thing To have in your hair. Looks bloody awful every time

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Worrying how She’ll always so out of breath. Like literally Sounding like she’s gasping for air when she’s walking & recording and even just when she’s talking

Jammydodge

VIP Member
The way she says mirror ...is that a northern/ geordie thing? I've never heard mirror pronounced mir row before...!

• Haha

Goldvoya

Thank you!!!
I honestly know so many people who’ve travelled around Mexico freely! 😂
I spent 6 months travelling South America solo and it's fine. Just need a bit of cop on. So to take a organised tour is no problem. I couldn't lie in the sun for 2 weeks without doing something other that eating and drinking. Some nights they had dinner in their room or her Mums and watched tv. That's insane to travel so far to watch tv when a whole world outside your door.

• Heart
  • Sad

McNuggets

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s read here... if she had surely she would try and change her ways?!

Scrolling the gram

she has zero motivation to do anything! Why can’t she see her eating and lifestyle need to chang. She would feel so much better if she ate a lot less and more healthy! Imagine doing nothing all day and still needed a nap. She can be Body positive all she wants but Seeing her like this isn’t positive for anyone nevermind her own body

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she work full time? It seems very indulgent considering the kind of money she spends on hair, beauty, holidays, clothes, re decoration.

Those affiliates and ads pay well clearly

Charsior

One person I will never take make up recommendations from is jess. I think her skin looks so much better without all the make up caked on. It really accentuates her bad skin even more
I said this earlier in the thread. Why does she cake it on? Her skin, although she says has various issues, actually isn’t that bad. I have oily skin and hardly wear foundation (even tho I am a make up fanatic) but most days wear a light power or nothing. I get she is in a job that you meet people but people actually don’t care! It just looks worse then her natural skin. I really like Jess. She seems a laugh. Maybe needs to take check of her life style but I don’t hold that against her. This isn’t a full time job unlike some other lazy arse plus size bloggers.