Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I can't keep up with all these changes of skin routines some of them go through ! I'm sure it's ok to say no thank to gifts and either send back or give to a friend? It comes across soo dishonest when they switch just because something is free ! How is that an honest genuine review when the only reason they are using the product is because it's free?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I went and watched the stories and those shorts fit her perfectly - not falling down at all so the whole thing was literally for content which makes it so much worse!

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
oh don’t I went to primark and couldn’t get my ass into a size 20 jeans and shorts! And I’m a 16/18 these days! I wanted to scream and cry because I haven’t put on any weight! But that’s how sizing goes sometimes!
Primark sizes are crazy, it's not you it's them ❤

• Heart

MCSP

Her recent stories slating the host of the cottage for being helpful is insanely rude! I’ve done some internet lurking and found the cottage and I’m so glad they have good reviews for being amazing hosts.

Common courtesy if she didn’t enjoy herself would have been to not disclose where she went to her 64k followers! Just disgusting behaviour - the poor bloke was being friendly, helpful and trying to make sure his business succeeds in a time where hospitality and leisure is in pieces. So ungrateful. I’m so angry with her for that 😂
That’s really annoyed me... I’m sure if it was FREE she’d have been calling it the best thing ever 😤😤people probably use it for a base to explore not stay in the house 24/7 whilst they are there. I’ve honestly never heard of anyone doing that ever in my life the owners must have been like WTF😂😂

TrulyScrumptious

Oh wow my very first thread title 🥳🥳🥳 thanks everyone! Definitely don't think she has read anything here -yet!! As others have said she saw something written about her before on another site and went mad so imagine if she saw these threads 🙈🙈 Might be a wake up call though

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Views look lovely but the owners are right there ! I would be worried they are watching and listening the whole time !

Annie65

VIP Member
So it’s a surprise parcel, she doesn’t know what it is ...... but the clothes are custom made, tailored to you. So you telling me they got her measurements out of thin air. Also no, sorry not my cup of tea. I think the print is too loud and she really could have made more effort with her hair and face if it’s a PR post. Her hair is so greasy it sticks up 🤮

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
What is the obsession over her weight guys? She's a plus size instagrammer who shows clothes. What she weighs or doesn't weigh is none of your business. Comment on her professionalism or lack there of if you see fit but I think the comments about her appearance have gone way too far now. Comments made under the pretence of concern when really you're just looking for the opportunity to make fun of the fat person.
I don't actually think anyone's making fun of her. It's concern not piss taking.

What is the obsession over her weight guys? She's a plus size instagrammer who shows clothes. What she weighs or doesn't weigh is none of your business. Comment on her professionalism or lack there of if you see fit but I think the comments about her appearance have gone way too far now. Comments made under the pretence of concern when really you're just looking for the opportunity to make fun of the fat person.

Also curious you said in the AD thread that some of the comments made here are disgusting and really bother you. If that's how you feel then why are you reading? I haven't seen anything I would class as disgusting in this thread unless I've missed something.

Oh and the beg for a freebie from the Italian has started too! Saying she doesn’t know if we remember her birthday meal 😂 how could we forget 😂 never seen a woman act like that over her birthday and food before 🙄

• Heart

Soermyeah

She is just lazy...

Shes fat because she is lazy and she is not happy and fat she is unhappy

She can hardly walk with out needing a nap between steps...

Her personal hygiene is absolutely vile, and her home is just as bad

Why anyone would defend that or be encouraged by that life style is absolutely beyond me

She really needs to sort herself out a young woman in her 20s with no responsibilities really shouldn't be as lazy, dirty and trampy as her

Defo no sex life they would both rather nap!!!
They need a nap after watching tv so doubt they’d have much of a sex life. The napping makes me angry as I think it makes it seem like all us fatties do this, I never ever nap unless I am ill then occasionally I would! If I napped for even an hour at noon I wouldn’t sleep at night

Pandap

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely struggling to see how she hasn’t had to wash her hair in 30 degree heat this week? I even had to wash mine twice on a couple of those days because my hairline felt sweaty and gross.

Also, I really wish she’d stop touching her chin in her stories. I don’t even know why it annoys me 😂

If she was genuinely happy as she is then who am I to comment on her health but yeah I don't think she is it's just taking that first step. She doesn't need to be stick thin but just a little off would stop her feeling so groggy and tired 😭 I feel like as much as we have a chuckle at her stories etc and yeah she makes mistakes but on the whole she's a good egg and a good heart and I hope she does make changes she wants to make

Reactions: 8